Reviews for When Edward Met Bella
renewagain chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
I'm enjoying this so much. I like how you are tweaking the dialogue but keeping it similar too (some of the best dialogue of all time in my opinion). The slow burn they have is different from WHMS where there wasn't as much unrequited love in the beginning. I think I like it this way, where they realize their feelings but don't think the other feels the same. I'm so glad you wrote this!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/2/2014
Okay bella is a big bitch and this is totally her fault...she is cutting him off and just deciding herself how he feels. If i were edward i wouldn't waste my time with aomeone like that...she is making him the bad guy and he isnt.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/2/2014
She is so stupid.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
She told peter she didnt want the same things as him...he went and got what he wanted. I dont see him as the bad guy and i dont feel sorry for bella.
vampgal93 chapter 25 . 11/21/2014
I love this fic so much!
sillyvamp chapter 25 . 5/14/2014
momma2fan chapter 25 . 2/28/2014
This was great! I love this movie, so I loved the story!
janosch73 chapter 25 . 1/30/2014
Thanks for a cute shortie! I enjoyed it!
Brinkleydeelite chapter 25 . 1/18/2014
Amazing!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/5/2014
Fab
Guest chapter 18 . 10/3/2013
Didn't she say it was a mistake first? Jeez she brought a lot of this on herself.
bellawu chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
Awwwww...the sweetest chapter ever!
bellawu chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I'm sad already knowing this story only have 25 chapter. The first two chapter is so good and so funny. I like this even better than the movie. Although I had a hard time picturing bella, meg ryan face always came up. Damn! But after you mention bella sleeping outfit, then I can picturing kristen/bella again.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 25 . 7/31/2013
Excellent story! Now I have to watch the movie again.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
Thank God no perfect children! A very nice change.
1,853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »