Reviews for When Edward Met Bella
palasluna chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Im so lazy to review but this story is awesome! I loved when harry met sally!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/15/2012
I just read this story and it is great! I've always loved "When Harry Met Sally..." and I love Twilight. You did a remarkable job of melding the two stories together, taking bits and pieces from each story and keeping in carachter. Even the part in the last chapter "I thought he was coming to talk to my new roommate, Marie. Guys were always crossing rooms to talk to her."

I just loved this. Thanks for writing it. I'm sorry it took me so long to read it.
MoCullen chapter 25 . 10/17/2012
Very cute story:)
MoCullen chapter 18 . 10/17/2012
Why are we woman so stupid sometimes. We are our own worst enemies.
MoCullen chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I'm so excited to read this fic! It combines two of my favorite movies:)
iamboredandjobless chapter 25 . 10/8/2012
Really good story...
BelleDean chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
I guess copying that scene from the diner would have been too much. And Harry was kind of player if I remember correctly and your E kind of is not. Anyway. finding this hilarious. heee.
BelleDean chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
When Harry Met Sally with a Twilight twist. I spot some differences. Curious to see how much the characters are alike.
ficfangirl chapter 25 . 10/3/2012
I started this story this morning. Every break I got I would sneak in a couple of chapters. I kept telling myself 'just one more chapter.' And despite my best attempts to stop, I finished it less than 12 hours after I started it. Thank you, it was a delightful story.
WiltshireGlo chapter 25 . 9/29/2012
This was so much fun to read. Thank you.
WiltshireGlo chapter 24 . 9/29/2012
It's refreshing!
WiltshireGlo chapter 22 . 9/29/2012
Such a pretty chapter.
WiltshireGlo chapter 21 . 9/29/2012
Puddle of goo here too.
WiltshireGlo chapter 20 . 9/29/2012
Such good lines. Crying now. Loved the way you wrote it.
WiltshireGlo chapter 19 . 9/29/2012
Yes! I'm so sad for him..
1,823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »