Reviews for When Edward Met Bella
Guest chapter 18 . 12/2/2014
Okay bella is a big bitch and this is totally her fault...she is cutting him off and just deciding herself how he feels. If i were edward i wouldn't waste my time with aomeone like that...she is making him the bad guy and he isnt.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/2/2014
She is so stupid.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
She told peter she didnt want the same things as him...he went and got what he wanted. I dont see him as the bad guy and i dont feel sorry for bella.
vampgal93 chapter 25 . 11/21/2014
I love this fic so much!
sillyvamp chapter 25 . 5/14/2014
momma2fan chapter 25 . 2/28/2014
This was great! I love this movie, so I loved the story!
janosch73 chapter 25 . 1/30/2014
Thanks for a cute shortie! I enjoyed it!
Brinkleydeelite chapter 25 . 1/18/2014
Amazing!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/5/2014
Fab
Guest chapter 18 . 10/3/2013
Didn't she say it was a mistake first? Jeez she brought a lot of this on herself.
bellawu chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
Awwwww...the sweetest chapter ever!
bellawu chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I'm sad already knowing this story only have 25 chapter. The first two chapter is so good and so funny. I like this even better than the movie. Although I had a hard time picturing bella, meg ryan face always came up. Damn! But after you mention bella sleeping outfit, then I can picturing kristen/bella again.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 25 . 7/31/2013
Excellent story! Now I have to watch the movie again.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
Thank God no perfect children! A very nice change.
ScarlettSunshine chapter 25 . 5/28/2013
I have torn through quite a few of your stories now and honestly I've just been sucked into each one. I mean, your writing just amazes me. Their the kind of stories you curl up and forget about real work for, the kind you continue to read through meals and the kind you tell yourself one more chapter and find yourself nine chapters later with circles under your eyes while you incessantly scroll to read on. It's insane. Your characterizations are wonderful. They make me laugh, bring me to the verge of tears, make my stomach flutter and my heart clench. My word, you have incredible talent.
I loved every bit of every chapter.
It's funny because I'm not a huge fan of When Harry Met Sally and I never truly understood the point of reading stories transcribed from films. This was worth it though. It was amazing.
Their relationship was well written and realistic. Natural, too, which I always think is the best thing in written characters. Everything in this was very smooth, nothing came out of nowhere it, never abrupt. It was beautiful. I think I sort of wished they had kids though, Bella had said that eventually or one day she would and I was kind of sad they didn't. But never mind that I suppose, the two ended up deliriously happy anyway and I'm sure you've gotten this comment before. My only other thing was that you may have overdone it for me on Edward's femininity but it was humorous so that's not a real complaint, just found it a little strange though it gave him a rounder character.
Okay. Well, I really did enjoy this.
Thank you for writing.