Reviews for When Edward Met Bella
Fudgy Buddy chapter 25 . 4/22/2013
Love it! I never watched the movie but I will now :P

Edward's such a girl. He's fabulous.

This last chapter was a brilliant idea. Thanks for writing!
Dfhyfjjhhk chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Awesome!
Elena.The.Pixie chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
oh, man, THAT was a really bad idea, telling us to read/watch "when harry met sally" it screwed my interest! but nevertheless i'll read it! : )
Zara54321 chapter 25 . 1/21/2013
i absolutely adore this story- probably my favourite
xx
Oh Carol chapter 18 . 12/26/2012
Oh, poor Edward is a hell of a man. I envy his patience here.
Oh Carol chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
Ahh those two. sigh. Jasper (or rather, Alice) was foreseeing it, right? Miscommunication IS the root of every conflict! haha
Oh Carol chapter 15 . 12/25/2012
Awww that was so sweet and sexy - actually, sensual - and just perfect altogether. They really are meant for each other. The first time felt so natural, I loved it... probably one of my favorite "first times" I've ever read!
Oh Carol chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Ah yes, and here I giggled so loud with this scene, that I almost woke my mom up, who was napping beside me. Great recreation of that classic scene... I have yet to see the whole film, btw
Oh Carol chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
It's been a week or so that I kept looking for a good, quick and funny fic to read, and I finally found it! This is just what I needed.

Your writing is great, as always, but what I like most about this fic is the story telling, and the way you developed the characters personalities. It was all defined very soon, I think that works pretty well (perhaps because it's a shorter story?).

Anyway, I love it already, and seriously laughed out loud in some parts. Oh, their banter is awesome. I'm off to read more now!
xx
LulaGrace chapter 25 . 12/6/2012
Cute story
LulaGrace chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
I love the take on the Harry character - an interesting insight into his mind
palasluna chapter 24 . 12/2/2012
A cat instead of a baby! So cool! What a beautiful ending
palasluna chapter 21 . 12/2/2012
Ahhh!lm so enamored with this Edward! So cuteeee
palasluna chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Kinkyyyyy i wished my best friend in college was more like this Edward, he was like an emmmet! Loving your story
palasluna chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Im so lazy to review but this story is awesome! I loved when harry met sally!
1,852 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »