Reviews for Brotherhood: Second Interview
Mlle. Verity chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Very nice. It's much better written than most of the stories in this section.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
U COOL! I didn't realize they worked for Fury...guess I was too focused on what the Prof was saying. XD I love that guy, and his voice is so soothing and his words so eloquent...I can't NOT listen, you know? XD

I love how Lance wanted to make sure he and his friends would be taken care of. U I always knew he was a great guy underneath all of that act and attitude! U Rock on! This was amazing! *U* *U*
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Again, a few typos, but I'm a grammar nut, so you can ignore those kinds of comments from me if you wish. :)

Nice job on this. References to how the B-hood is messed up are nice. I've wondered how they ended up where they are.

One question: First interview was the day after Apocolypse? Wasn't it in that one episode where they unintentionally rescued all the people from the subway? Or are you just taking creative license/ignoring that? Either way, fine with me. Just curious. I'm weird like that, lol. :)
Ranuel chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This is a really well handled scene. I like the dynamic between Lance and Fury a lot.
Caprichoso chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Yet another excellent piece; it's good to see Lance being somewhat of a leader, and your viable explanations for things that are otherwise just brushed off (e.g. Toad as a crack baby and Fred with at least mild retardation) make the whole thing shine.

You still have a few little typos and such, but nothing that interferes with understanding. I'm just anal about that stuff.

Great job; please continue.
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I was expecting humor for this, but I like the idea of it being serious even more. More people need to write about how honestly screwed up the Brotherhood are, and how much crap they go through, and they still keep going and cracking jokes and being annoying after everything that happens to them. Good job, can't wait for the next chapter.
Kathleen chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I really liked your story and I'm really interested in what's going to happen. I like Lance, bad boy but leader, looking out for his family.

Looking forward to updates!