Reviews for Just An EarthBound Misfit, I
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 3/24
awesome story
Clare Hope chapter 1 . 2/27
Broken, beautiful humanity. Sums us up in three words, huh? Well done. Thanks for writing, I loved it.
BlackCatRunning chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Such a beautiful story
Supernatural needs more h/c moments!
Wicked R chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
mmm too short!
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
_
Char-chan chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
aaaaw T_T can we all just give Cas one big ass group hug? great story!
angel-san801 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I loved this! You really are so wonderful at writing and I've loved everything of yours I've read so far! _
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
great story, simply beautiful
Maat chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Reviewing this very, very late, but I just read this and had to say that it was lovely. You have a gift. Thanks for writing.
REB Jenn chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
A really nice 'missing scene' for 5.13. The images of Cas flying are lovely as are the protective Dean moments. And Pink Floyd's Learning to Fly is one of my favorite songs.

I really like what you did here.
Noelani618 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This is a wonderful story! I love how Castiel is in and out of consciousness and how you describe the angelic part of his nature clashing with the loss of his ties to heaven making him more human. Love Dean and Sam taking care of him too! Totally needed this in the episode. )
Starkreactor chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Wow, thank you for writing- this is Amazing!
wefw2r323r23e2e33e2e32e chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
cas must be so tired. 513:( poor cas

i'm glad castiel will eat something in 514 tonight;)
Darke Angelus chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Funny, I just watched this episode on Space a few hours ago. I feel so sorry for Cass... there's such a sadness around him and I was so pleased when they made him a regular character in the series and began expanding on his great potential. Your story more than does him justice and elegantly portrays the Angel he was, and the Man he's had to become. Wonderful job!
SUPRNTRAL LVR chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
That was amazing! I loved the descriptions of Castiel with his brothers and sisters and the difference between that and the motel room. You have a huge talent.

SUPRNTRAL LVR.