Reviews for Remember When
Keira-House M.D chapter 17 . 3/29/2020
Re-reading this again for what is probably the 10th time. I love this story and the interactions between all the Host Club members. You write them so well.
Sapphire5 chapter 17 . 12/20/2019
I know this story is almost a decade old, but... I'm really glad I stumbled upon this little gem!

Since it disregards the end of the manga, I assume it follows the anime. My only critique is that I would have liked that stated at the top of the first chapter in the author's note. Timeframe was explained, but not which plotline it followed. Doing so helps put the reader in the right frame of mind. That said... The best thing about this story (aside from actually having good grammar, spelling, punctuation, and a good grasp of the mechanics of building a story which is all hugely appreciated!), is the characters.

Our beloved hosts are in character throughout the story, and any changes in them mesh well with who they are fundamentally, as well as with their experiences past and present. I hope you know how rare that is in fanfiction, Strix 4. You did a fabulous job! It was worth the time reviewing nearly ten years later. :)

Sapphire5
Guest chapter 17 . 7/17/2017
It was a beautiful story. Loved it. Especially the epilogue
ink7blot chapter 17 . 4/24/2017
I always remembered Ouran High School Host Club as being a fluffy, empty show, a cloud. But after reading this, I realized that clouds can't exist without an earth to hold them together and to bring them around and together.

I love this so, so much I don't feel like I could accurately convey this to you if I had an infinite amount of time and words. Everyone was so REAL, so tangible that I expected to turn around and see Kyoya standing behind my chair or Mori following Hunni around the room to make sure he didn't get hurt or the twins ribbing each other and laughing their heads off.
Anonymous chapter 17 . 7/2/2015
My first review and this story was really good, considering how it was hard for Haruhi had to choose. I absolutely loved the story! Thanks!
Haruhi's Rose chapter 17 . 4/10/2015
This was breathtakingly exquisite, truly of the highest caliber! I'm in absolute awe of how amazing your writing is and it was an honor and pleasure to read this story! I've been a longtime fan of OHSHC, but am fairly new to the fanfiction aspect, so on the bright side of things at least I don't have to wait for you to write the sequel! :D Can't wait to delve into it!
LucidKren chapter 17 . 2/4/2015
This was a great story! I love the attention you paid to each character. You did a great job! I'm glad that everything turned out alright in the end. :D
LucidKren chapter 4 . 2/3/2015
Spotted a tiny error in this chapter. You put "Kyoya" when I think you meant "Kaoru". (Aside from that, this story is fantastic and I am off to read more!)
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
A multichapter Ouran fic by a most excellent author, just when i've been looking for good Ouran fic? THIS IS A MOST GLORIOUS TURN OF EVENTS.
Katherine chapter 17 . 5/19/2013
Loved your story and read it straight through. Everyone was in character and the memories shared were a perfect fit to advance the plot. Great job!
Mika chapter 17 . 12/23/2012
This story has made me grinning like a freak in front of my laptop, made me cry buckets of water, made me squeaked like a goose and much more 3 Your writing is one of what I would say " The One That Touches The Soul" cheesy? No cheese xD Thank you for writing such a wonderful story and I hope you will continue doing so.

Love-Mika
mtnikolle chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
I can't breathe from the laughing!
mtnikolle chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Oh my! This chapter is tear-streaming funny!
Page.Turner12 chapter 17 . 8/6/2012
This was a very beautiful story. I am glad I got to read it. You're an amazing author.
NiceGirlMusician chapter 17 . 8/3/2012
d'awwww! That was so sweet :)