Reviews for Remember When
Anonymous chapter 17 . 7/2
My first review and this story was really good, considering how it was hard for Haruhi had to choose. I absolutely loved the story! Thanks!
Haruhi's Rose chapter 17 . 4/10
This was breathtakingly exquisite, truly of the highest caliber! I'm in absolute awe of how amazing your writing is and it was an honor and pleasure to read this story! I've been a longtime fan of OHSHC, but am fairly new to the fanfiction aspect, so on the bright side of things at least I don't have to wait for you to write the sequel! :D Can't wait to delve into it!
Illucida chapter 17 . 2/4
This was a great story! I love the attention you paid to each character. You did a great job! I'm glad that everything turned out alright in the end. :D
Illucida chapter 4 . 2/3
Spotted a tiny error in this chapter. You put "Kyoya" when I think you meant "Kaoru". (Aside from that, this story is fantastic and I am off to read more!)
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
A multichapter Ouran fic by a most excellent author, just when i've been looking for good Ouran fic? THIS IS A MOST GLORIOUS TURN OF EVENTS.
Katherine chapter 17 . 5/19/2013
Loved your story and read it straight through. Everyone was in character and the memories shared were a perfect fit to advance the plot. Great job!
Mika chapter 17 . 12/23/2012
This story has made me grinning like a freak in front of my laptop, made me cry buckets of water, made me squeaked like a goose and much more 3 Your writing is one of what I would say " The One That Touches The Soul" cheesy? No cheese xD Thank you for writing such a wonderful story and I hope you will continue doing so.

Love-Mika
mtnikolle chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
I can't breathe from the laughing!
mtnikolle chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Oh my! This chapter is tear-streaming funny!
Page.Turner12 chapter 17 . 8/6/2012
This was a very beautiful story. I am glad I got to read it. You're an amazing author.
NiceGirlMusician chapter 17 . 8/3/2012
d'awwww! That was so sweet :)
NiceGirlMusician chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
THATS HILARIOUS! KYOUYA XD that would be so cute :3
NiceGirlMusician chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
I love the way you write! its amazing! x)
Glass O'Lemonade chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Hi.
Before I read this chapter for the second time, I spent an hour searching for this story and this specific chapter. The reason? This is my favorite chapter from this story and, so far, my favorite Hosts/Christmas story.
I read this fic a few years back and I never forgot how I felt when I read this chapter.
I've thought to myself how could I write something as good as this and I come to the same conclusion. I can't because then it'd be plagiarism.
Strix 4, I give you two thumbs up. Chapter 5 was a success.
-Lem
Owlgrrl chapter 17 . 1/14/2012
I've been reading several of your stories, and each time I about cry, usually due to immense family dynamic. I thought this story was very well written, though I did notice several instances where you used "who's" rather than "whose".