Reviews for Get me to the church on time
That was very much like the series! Well done.
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
I particularly liked the snapshots of the extremes Jane went to to find a date. And I loved Jeff scolding himself the way his mother would.

Speaking of scolding...I suspect Sally's not-so-secret mission is going to create some drama of its own.
bellathedisenchanted chapter 2 . 11/12/2010 keep going.) Please.
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
That's so Jane - acting out and letting everyone else face the consequences. And getting into a nightmare scenario at a party.

And it's very like Jeff to take advantage of a disaster to his own advantage.
SallyPatrickFan chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Oh my gosh, an update - this is so awesome first of all; glad you came back and gave us more of this fabulous story. :)

Jeff's whole "woman buffet" was cute, and of course Patrick jumping to join it before any rings went on his hand, which would probably be his excuse for things, was so...well, Patrick. :) Loved Jane with her reasons for dating other men, you really got that one right - I could see it being in the show! "'What would Jeff possibly say?'" - ah, the famous last words to any next scene set-up. :)

Of course Jane loves the attention, it's Jane! And super cute Jeff asking her to the wedding, wonder if she'll say 'Yes'? Could definitely see them leaving with other people though, it is them we're reviewing about here. ;) Lovely update, glad again you did one; can't wait for the next! :)
Dragon77 chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Grate chapter! I'm happy that you are back and writing again. I can’t wait to read the next chapter so please keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
Errol's Feather chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Woman buffet :o) Very Jeff. I don't think Jane really cares what her boyfriend may think of that. And love Susan's comment on the end of that paragraph. Knowing Jeff, he could say a lot lol.

But who could ever hold a candle to Patric :o) I really think that in a way served Jane well having them leave like that. Jane and Jeff as dates, now that should be interesting lol. Please update soon :o)
Errol's Feather chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This story is just so perfectly written, I love the way you wrote Jeff with the breasts up at the alter and the giggle loop :o) Very amusing. And of course Patrick and Sally will panic big time :o) Will there be a second chapter?
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I have to confess that if I had a newborn, I would not put him/her into Jane's care. That sounds like the stuff of a comic situation - or total disaster (maybe both, with Jane).

Sally's freaking out (and obsessing about her body) is totally in character. 'I'll look like a huge ostrich going down the aisle!'

Maybe you could flesh this out with more details about the characters, the wedding itself, etc.
Dragon77 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Very good start! Looking forward to this story it sounds great update soon.
OzQueene chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This is brilliant! It reads just like an episode of the show! :)
Rietta chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Fabulous start, very much in character! I hope you continue with this, 'cos it's a really good idea and I'd love to read more. XD
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is actually quite adorable and very in keeping with the characters! Great work so far! I do hope you continue!
SallyPatrickFan chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Very, cute; I can't wait for the rest! :) I definitely love Sally the most, she's spot on with her worries of neck lines and huge asses - you did a great job here. Looking forward to the rest of your story, it's brilliant so far; I'm already wondering what kind of trouble the gang will get into before and after the wedding...maybe beyond!