Reviews for One Little Word
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Again you did what Kripke didn't. Just loved how freaked out and worried Dean was at seeing Sam die again, and loved Sam's confusion when he came to, realising he was healed. Great tag.
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Loved it. 3 Brava! I was kind of dissapointed that they didn't put anything like this in there, but this filled that dissapointment. :3
carocali chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Oh how I wish this would have happened. While we know that Dean was freaked out, it just didn't quite get there for me. This little tag hit the spot though!

:D
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
OH HUn! :) this rules! :)

aawweeosoommess

brilliantly written and OMG...you wrote Sam like a scene out of love! :)

LOVE!

fantastic honey x
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
That really freak Dean out seeing his brother die again, thank fully Michael brought his Sammy back to him. Dean doesn't do good without his little brother, just like Sammy doesn't do good with out his Dean.

You got that right on the nail hun, I can see alot of anquish in Dean's words. He was truely freak out thinking Sam wasn't heal, Michael did good bringing his Sammy back.
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Great job with confused Sam and frantic Dean, and the bro mo that was missing from the eppy.

Good job!

Shar
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I would have loved to see the 2 J's play this scene.

I could just imagine how frantic Dean would have been trying to make sure Sam was really OK.

You did a great job with this story.

Thanks for sharing it with us, I enjoyed reading it.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Aww this was soo great sweetie! :D I haven't seen this episode, only read the synopsis online, but all I could think was that Dean would have flipped shit if he saw Sammy die again! Man, that was brutal! This was an awesome story! I loved every bit of it :D
Ciya chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Great story. Both of the boys freaking out and Dean telling Sam he knows better than to step into sharp objects. LOL
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Awesome little tag, it said everything the episode didn't. Really love how you had Dean all worried and Sam initially all confused. Great stuff. Hugs, Vonnie
Ericka Jane chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Crap, now I don't need to write a 5.13 tag because yours is so awesome lol. Seriously, I adored it. That episode was just made for tags and I'm so sad that the writer's didn't give us a 'Sam made it back' moment with Dean. Ugh, how could they? But you helped make it better :) Haha

Great job!

-Erica
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Greetings Karen!

Another clandestine rendezvous at the office! You really made my day (again!).

It amazes me how you always hit that perfect tone - completing a scene or giving an episode the closure it deserves - while maintaining the current vibe of the brother's relationship and feelings. I always feel like the episode is so much more complete when I read one of your end tags. This one is definitely a favorite, it had that "tingle factor". Ya know - that feeling when you read something and can't help but think "yeah...that is exactly what I thought would happen". I've said it before, you have a gift for this stuff!

Thanks so much for writing and giving me a little sunshine to focus on for the rest of the day - I'm going to need it!

Additional rambling and reasons I am thankful for your rays of sunshine - Tonight I'm taking my daughter for a dress fitting - she is in a friend's wedding as a junior bridesmaid. The dress is "autumn brown and lipstick pink". I haven't seen it yet but the description does not create a pleasing image in my imagination. I am practicing my "isn't that lovely" face and trying to not roll my eyes. My daughter's excitement will make up for the ugly dress...I hope. If she thinks it is ugly too we are sunk.

Finally, lucky, lucky me...I have a follow-up appointment this afternoon for my kidney stone attack from hell. Seeing a urologist is not on my list of fun things to do. Really, who wants to be a urologist? Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful some people do, but it still is just creepy to me.

Have a lovely Valentine's Day - my gift to you...two Winchester brothers, each with a long stemmed red rose clenched in their teeth, one with a bottle of Jack, the other with a playlist of perfect music. Both holding heart shaped boxes of candy because...well, come on...chocolate!

Take care friend!

Amy
mousefiction chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Great job! I liked how freaked out you made Dean.

And, you know, when Sam died, I was expecting Lucifer to do something to bring him back, and when Michael did I was like, "...Huh..." I may end up doing a crack fic about it.

"One little word that would end it all." I heard rumors about a sixth season, and if it's true, I'm afraid this season will end with one of them saying yes. Even though I don’t want that to happen! Seriously. I’m like, why can’t god, Michael and Lucifer just talk it out? But that’s really far fetched….. Rambling

Anyway, I enjoyed the fic. Well written and the characters are in, well, character.

clair beaubien chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
My favorite moment is when Dean "Personal Space" Winchester pushes Sam's hands out of the way to make sure there's no wound on him.

I just can't get enough of Big Brother Dean and Little Brother Sam.

CB
Visionairy chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Aw.. that was great! Just what I wanted to read this morning. That was one of those scenes they didn't have time for in the show, but we all wanted to see. Thanks so much for writing this - and as usual, such great reactions from both of them!