Reviews for The Green Eyed Monster
georgiaRULE chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
great story, but it would be even better if you followed it up with something, some point at which they realise their feelings for each other!
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Very good, and capable of fitting not only in this moment, but in many moments that have Tiva fans falling over themselves in excitement. Perfectly described, I could see every bit in my head. I love the ending as well.
Sev chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Nice fic, overall. I like how well you weaved it into the episode and made it believable. It seems so hard for a lot of writers to stick with stories that can fit into canon, but you did a great job. And I think you've caught Tony's character well, with how the constantly flirting frat boy just covers up the real man inside, which Ziva completely misses.
ZivaFan chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Hilarious! Please don't stop!
Peaceful Angel chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
The ending line to McGee about the coffee makes me want to say "There is no coffee. There never was. It was all in your imagination." Like some weird hyponotist.

Good story.
Elizzzybeth chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This one is screaming for an update. Please?
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
ah the good old jealousy direction.. usually it's tony being jealous so it was good to see ziva all rifled up :) loved it.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This was classic what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Ziva had this coming. What about a follow up to give us a happy conclusion?
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
bendecida82 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Loved it! Loved that Tony had to stroke his wounded ego, Ziva was on the outside looking in without saying anything, and McGee being forgotton! Very in character! If it were anyone else, the blond would have no hair, and Tony would be chastised, but Ziva prefers to suffer in silence. I would love to see a second part- maybe when Tony goes on a date and realizes he has outgrown the dating, and maybe Ziva taking her anger out on tony during the week and then coming clean about why.

Hope this is just the beginning of your fics. Im an NCIS fanfic newbie so this my first piece of yours, but you have a great writing style.

Cant wait to see more!
Frogster chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
That was funny! I've been missing your NCIS stuff. I haven't been reading much of it lately since you dropped off the radar...yours was the best written NCIS stuff and it kind of spoiled me. I hope you continue to write more, especially since it seems like the Tiva is starting to heat up again after a horrible first few episodes after the spectacular season opener.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Great job!:)
Betherzz chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
i dont care for this story much cause the 2 are acting like complete idiots being jealous when they should have no reason to be... screw rule 12, you dont choose who you fall in love with it just happens, and these 2 need to be gibbs slaped to somalia and back again if they cant grasp the concept that hes in love with her and gets so damned jealous just for men even looking at her and shes the same way with the women lookin or talking to him or even asking them out! it is a cute little story but just frustrating as hell to see the 2 not together because of that dumb ass rule 12.
immakingmyownluck chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Hahahahahahahahaha shE is so jealous
Heidi chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Really well written - this is exactly how I imagine Tony and Ziva acting! Well should keep writing more stuff! :)