Reviews for Masquerade!
Aramus13 chapter 3 . 2/18
From start to finish, your story is a wonderful adventure. I enjoy the fairy tale setting, i aww at the dance, i'm sad at her outburst, and finally i am happy and lol at the ending. This is truly an enotional rollercoster story. Nicely done
Antonio92 chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Oh, man, this was epic. I could NOT stop laughing at the end. Also, kudos to you for using Phantom music at a masquerade _
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Good story
path of dawn chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
wow this is really good. It has a kind of unique flare to it and is well written. you should continue. :)
ricejames chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Damn, Now that was a good freaking story, Kudos. I really enjoyed it, grinning the whole time. Funny though, I've been planning an Vaan and Ashe Fic, and was planning on using a masquerade ball in it. Anyhow, that was really good, your skilled at writing.
The-lazy-bum chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
very nice story. hope to see the other updated soon
Mira chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
This was a cute story :D
Yuriski-1st chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
I always thought when i read these VaanxAshe fics: "Couldn't Larsa just...pull some title out of his ass he could give Vaan?" But for Bash to do that...that's nice
Xardion chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
-Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca, reigning Queen of the kingdom of Dalmasca was to be wedded in six months to a lost noblemen of the Republic of Landis; who was in fact their favourite sky pirate, Vaan Ratsbane.-

I was cracking up when I read that. How the hell did he pull that off? Oh, wait. Supported by the honable Judge Magistrate Gabranth? Oh that is too much. Sky pirate and con-artist? What a way to get the girl. I salute thee.

Needless to say, I've enjoy this. _
Imashitowareto chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
oh yeah!this is great ending for me and the pairing!fuwoo!
TildaIsWicked chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Wow.

I just read all three chapters,and I'm really 're a very talented writer,and I'm happy to see that there are people who keep writing for this are far too few Vaan x Ashe fics out there.

I think this story was really cute and romantic.I think you did an excellent job with keeping the characters in character,without changing their keep writing!
warriorgirl99 chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
aw that was cute. i really enjoyed it. i think ill go read your other story now
J1210 chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Very nice, I don't read to many Vaan/Ashe pairings. A very shotgun wedding though and lol, they must be serious if their throwing people in the Nalbina dungeons.
The Boulevard's Belle chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Hey there fellow VaanxAshe fan!

This is a great idea, and I'm hoping you'll update! I know climaxes can be tough!

-Josie
warriorgirl99 chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
OMG a cliffhanger! how will Ashe reacted when she finds out he's really Vaan? (there were so many awesome clues!)

That talk in the gardens was really romantic :) If only their talk in Jahara was half as romantic as that!