Reviews for Twinned
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
cool story
ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Interesting twist on the story. But I'm not sure what that makes Alec. He was almost writen like he was some kid brother that needs taken care of. He also seemed less confident and more broken. I know Alec was one twisted, broken, messed up person but now he is all of that and he lost a brother on top. But the idea is good. The writing was good. I always wished they had a little more Ben. I always wished Alec knew a little more about the 09s.
zabuza0302 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
awesome story. you wrote Alec into the scenes very well. i'd love to read a sequel or a prequel to this story. i hope you think of writing more on this AU. _
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I never thought of it that way!
This way I wish that Ben wasn't killed. The trio could have been happy together!
nexus432 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Please write more soon.
ashiwalla chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Very nice! Love the interesting twist to the Ben/Max/Alec angst!
NuttyElla chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
LOVE.

Please keep going!
1201O chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
continue this please?
quirkys chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
cool premise for an AU.
throwerpro chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
wow, i cant wait for you to continue this. this will change Max and Alecs relationship. great story
AlecDeanFan chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Welcome back! Wow! What an amazing story. I loved everything about it. Except maybe Ben dying. I kind of thought he would be okay until the end. Like I said, amazing.
la physocologue chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
your story is wonderfull, a really really good job. I would like you to keep writting cause it's really interesting. I love the way you describe the characters and their thougts .