Reviews for Shikabane Hime: Yori
Snakespur chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Well that was Unexpected, Drakken going all "Beast mode engaged!"
Snakespur chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
lol Yori the Kill Stealer.
Eating Upside Down chapter 24 . 5/15/2013
Best story ever. I love it and wish there was more. Great work!
Sparduck117 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This story is awesome so far I look forward to reading your other work.
ThatCapuletGirl chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
Nice chapter! I believe it's very well in character for both shikabane hime and kim possible characters. You also got the way ron and kim talk down. Very good.
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
what the f#ck yori killed herself, you are dimented
zardoz101 chapter 21 . 7/18/2010
After reading your story up to this point, I went to Hulu and watched the Shikabine Hime Series. Very good anime and now one of my favs. Your doing a great job in mixing the two stories together. I love the characters that you have created out of the Possible Universe. Keep up the great work.
Raile21 chapter 20 . 7/18/2010
Yay, kill them all, my favourite solution to problem solving in relation to deserving idiots.
Flame them all chapter 20 . 7/17/2010
Ok! Seriorsly I think that was sick! I think I'm turning pale! ANyways that was a true horror story, it disturbed the crap out of me while not being overly dramatic orjust straight gory. Phycological horror and I HATE HORROR! and yeah I didnt look at the detail tag. tho u do have writing skills
jagaer chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
I have been enjoying this story a great deal. It is a marvelous meld between the two series. I particularly enjoy seeing any kind of exploration of a relationship between Ron and Yori. I hope you can continue writing this entertaining story.
Raile21 chapter 13 . 4/20/2010
The story is good, downside is, people with no knowledge of the anime series will be lost. And you dont have to follow the canon series, seriously 108 zombies to beat is excessive, no author should be expected to write that many chapter, lower the thresfold, make it like 20 or whatever. I bet that will be sufficient enough for you to make it to the ending while keeping the interest of the reader.
powerplay1 chapter 13 . 4/18/2010
This chapter made me cry. Poor Ron...his adopted little sister is undead, his girlfriend is now undead, and the kougon sect refuses to believe him or bond him with Kim. It seems like his statement in a previous chapter is true...he is truely surrounded by death now. Kim seems to not even flinch about being dead. Loving the story. Don't know if you are just going to have Yori knock off Kim or will they all team up? Keep up the great work and updates...Really nice work of literature.
Bob The Mercenary chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
Some very nice twist throughout the story and the story had very nice flow to it with all the characters stay true to there cannon versions... but that cant be the last of it.

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I look forward to more in the future.
Robert Teague chapter 12 . 4/10/2010
I gotta say I never expected THAT!

This story just earned its "horror" category in a big way.
josh148513 chapter 12 . 4/9/2010
please tell me she come back and she bonded to Ron like Yori

and this time around she is good because Ron there

love story