Reviews for In Letho Veritas
pisceanchic101 chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
This was such a cute story, great job!
guest chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
Nooooooooooooo! I didn't want it to end :''''''( This is one of my favorite shikaten stories. Please write a sequel, or another shikaten chapter story, I beg of you :') Thank you so much for this amazing story.

YOU ARE AMAZING! 3
Random Person chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
This was sooo great :D I love ShikaTen! This couple just doesn't get enough love. I was always wondering when I would stumble upon a multi-chap of this kinda quality- great job, author! :D Oh, and thank you for throwing in some NejiTema hints ;D They need some love, too!
Shikaten LOVE chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
I LOVED IT. IF YOU DECIDE TO WRITE MORE, I GOT NO PROBLEMS WITH THAT :)
Dwellin chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Haaahaaaahahaaaa, *wipes tear* LOVE Tenten's proclaimation there at the end. Masterful job!
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
I love your version of TenTen. She is just so..so reasonable. When she started talking about making a list for shopping and going early for morning sales, it killed me (in a good way, if that's possible). And your Shikamaru was so believable that I could see him falling in love this way, that it wouldn't have to be the stereotype of him just putting up with a strong female.
Animefangirl95 chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
That was seriously the best ending epilogue I have ever read haha please tell me Shika taught her how to be wittier haha
Animefangirl95 chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
Go Team Shika!
Animefangirl95 chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Shika better use the right words haha
Animefangirl95 chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
Haha Ino as a squirrel haha
Animefangirl95 chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
Haha Tenten is sneaky haha
Animefangirl95 chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Great way to involve Ino into the story;)
Animefangirl95 chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Haha Tenten is awesome:) and I love reading from Shikamaru's POV
Animefangirl95 chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Your AN was hilarious and I totally agree haha woo go Nara go get your girl;D
Animefangirl95 chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Yup, he's fallen hard haha I wonder if Tenten is clueless?