Reviews for Dying to Live
GreenChipFrenzy chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
That's so cute!
angeltrin1 chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Awwwwe how sweet! I love Wincest and this was a great take off on cannon. Thanks for sharing your wonderful imagination with us.
angeltrin1 chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
That was awesome! Loved the ceremony and the first time.
AliceGirl6 chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
Great story !
Demonic Angel 666 chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
Great story, really glad I read this
ILBS chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
A wonderful story!
roswellwbfan chapter 10 . 10/27/2011
Really enjoyed this, thanks ever so much for sharing it with us!
beauty0102 chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
great story.
casammy chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
awwww sammy and dean for ever 3
Lionandthelamb101 chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
Wow! i never would have thought to make a Dean/Sam story! You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more. I don't usually enjoy these types of stories but this was a work of art.
Barranca chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
I was rereading this story today and I realised I was listening to a song with the same title :) (Although I don't think you would have named the story after the Poets of the Fall song) I like your stories enough to read them more than once and that usually never happens because there are so many out there. Another that I really like on FF net is A Square Peg in a Round Hole by MarbleGlove, you should try it if you have not yet.
Barranca chapter 10 . 4/5/2011
All's well that ends well. I was a bit worried when it was time for Dean to let Sam know he's a vampire, but Sam took it incredibly well. And although Bobby cannot see Sam and Dean for his own safety, nothing is keeping them from exchanging letters and pictures. *laughs at Sam's comment on being the wife in their relationship*
2People chapter 10 . 3/23/2011
God I love your writting! You are so creative with your story lines:) Cant wait to read more of your stuff in the future!
Always an Angel chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
You've done the impossible. You wrote a story that is a crossover with Twilight and I actually liked it! I'm very anti-Twilight (for reasons I won't go into since obviously you are a fan and I have no desire to insult you), so this is a huge accomplishment. I shouldn't be so surprised, I guess. I love everything you write. Great job!
Supergreen911 chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
Wonderful story. Normally I don't like crossovers that much, but this was brilliant.. Adore your writing!