Reviews for Dying to Live
Djahane Winchester chapter 10 . 7/12
I loved it soooooo much ! It's such a beautiful , cute , perfect , wonderful , amazing , awesome fic ! And I truely love the way you write ! All was just so perfect ! I was just like Oh my god they're so cute ! During like the whole fic . And you are a genius , the story is just amazing , the general idea is just so cool ! And Sam and Dean , god their relationship was perfect , and you did the crossover TwilightSupernatural so great !
This fic is just wonderful , one of my favourite of all those I've read and I've read a lot .
So thank you so much for this beautiful fiction ! PiesImpala
MattKennedy chapter 10 . 4/6
Great story! :) Love the way you did the crossover.
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 4/6
Loved the vows you used. :)
GreenChipFrenzy chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
That's so cute!
angeltrin1 chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Awwwwe how sweet! I love Wincest and this was a great take off on cannon. Thanks for sharing your wonderful imagination with us.
angeltrin1 chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
That was awesome! Loved the ceremony and the first time.
AliceGirl6 chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
Great story !
Demonic Angel 666 chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
Great story, really glad I read this
ILBS chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
A wonderful story!
roswellwbfan chapter 10 . 10/27/2011
Really enjoyed this, thanks ever so much for sharing it with us!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
great story.
casammy chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
awwww sammy and dean for ever 3
Lionandthelamb101 chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
Wow! i never would have thought to make a Dean/Sam story! You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more. I don't usually enjoy these types of stories but this was a work of art.
Barranca chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
I was rereading this story today and I realised I was listening to a song with the same title :) (Although I don't think you would have named the story after the Poets of the Fall song) I like your stories enough to read them more than once and that usually never happens because there are so many out there. Another that I really like on FF net is A Square Peg in a Round Hole by MarbleGlove, you should try it if you have not yet.
Barranca chapter 10 . 4/5/2011
All's well that ends well. I was a bit worried when it was time for Dean to let Sam know he's a vampire, but Sam took it incredibly well. And although Bobby cannot see Sam and Dean for his own safety, nothing is keeping them from exchanging letters and pictures. *laughs at Sam's comment on being the wife in their relationship*