Reviews for Honest Confession
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
This story is lovely! I had already read wild life till the end. Man..I was so dissapointed that the number of fics in this category is very low, bit I am happy to be able to read your fic, please write more!
pandora vanity chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
hey... i was wondering could you make more fic of this pairing? i don't care whether its in english or indonesian. i am not an indonesian but i do understand most of the words. (malaysian)
pandora vanity chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
i am eternally feeling grateful to you for being one if the few authors that produces Wildlife manga fanfic especially for tsukasa ryoto xtesshou iwashiro pairing!
Butterfree chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Aw, it wasn't bad at all! I think it's just difficult because Wild Life isn't a romance oriented manga so we have no idea how these characters would act in a romantic situation. I thought you handled it very well though!

Smouse chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
Was looking for this pairing _
I want to aplaud the great work, I think WL is a hard fandom to write for... And Ryo x Tess is probably the hardest to write pairing that I know off/ship. :)
So I'm really happy right now
Knights Of Millennium chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
kyaaaaaaa! KAWAII! Love it!
Katana Tsuzuki chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Wow...its very interesting
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
continue it please!
Kuruizaki-hime chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
I really, really liked this story. I just got into this manga and I'm so happy to find this story … I wish that there was more … I love this pairing!
Mayuzu chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
I love this fic! I always find Ryoto and Tessho to be canon, but for you to point out possibility with Hisataka is really genius! Hope to read more on Ryoto x Tessho or Hisataka x Tessho. Tesshi is indeed too cute for his own good *grin*
General Button chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
I liked this one, I really did I think you need to express the feelings of characters more though. Like, instead of saying he had a caring look, maybe something like he showed him a caring expression? Or maybe his expression softened or something. Maybe I'm blowing steam, but that's what I saw!
StaplerPrincess chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Aw this was adorable. I am super surprised there aren't more fics for this series, especially since it's so awesome.
fuuma82 chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
So cute! Ah,I really wish you made it longer. Sequel perhaps? :D
honeyf chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Sebelumnya, makasih banyak uda buat fic ini. Yeah! *sembah2 Lunaryu*

Oh my! Terlalu indah! Saya suka banget! XD

Hubungan Ryoto dan Tesshou terlalu manis! Saya pengen lanjutannya~ dimana mereka melakukan 'pembelajaran' selanjutnya. -halah- XD

Duh, fic Lunaryu bener2 bagus, saya sampe nyengir2 gajelas gini di jam kerja. *parah*

KEREN DAH! Sampe saya daritadi ni ga tau mau komen pa, cuma bisa histeris gajelas.

Ya ampun law temen saya ga kasitau fic ini, menyesalnya saya ga membaca ini. *halah*

Makasih banyak atas fanficnya, Lunaryu.

Maaf atas review saya ini... *nunduk2 dalem, malu*
vongola ai chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Hey, Luna san, the first author who makes RyotoTessho fic come true :'D

I love your fic so much. I feel enjoy, fun -coz some humour scene that you added-, and yeah, I love it :)

I hope you can make more and more fics with the pair X)

ps: Banyak fujoshi yg menyukai Wild Life dan menanti karya2mu lho