Reviews for This Just In
s chapter 4 . 1/25/2003
Chapter four, Monday, is not loading.
AvidRawr chapter 3 . 3/2/2002
I love your story! Post again soon!
Isabella chapter 4 . 3/2/2002
What a great idea for a story! And I love the way you're handling it, even though the angst is threatening to make me cry right now. By the way, Chapter 4 is broken or something. Please post the rest of this amazing story soon!
Charlie'sAngel656 chapter 3 . 3/2/2002
I like ur story...it's really more angsty than my Syd gets pregnant post...I'm sorry, I can only write fluff...well, this is cool and if by now you've guessed I've been hinting around for a review then you're right...
bea chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
Attempt #2 didn't seem to work either :(
ShadowGoddess chapter 4 . 3/2/2002
Yeah I love this story-but chapter 4 didn't show up at all for me or maybe for everyone.
Jenn4 chapter 4 . 3/2/2002
Hey, I LOVE this story... but where's chapter 4? When I scrolled down to it and brought it up, the fic wasn't there! AAHHHHHHHHHH! LOL! Please continue ASAP!

-Jenn
bea chapter 4 . 3/2/2002
Hi! I tired to get to Chapter 4 and there is nothing there : (
Leanne8582 chapter 3 . 2/27/2002
Wow. This was so good. I hope that yu post a fourth chapter. Somehow I think Vaughn will be a part of his child's life.
Kala chapter 3 . 2/3/2002
I like the stroy you should keep writing the stroy.
Tiger1 chapter 3 . 2/3/2002
That's was good. Wirte more, please! I want to know what happens...
tol23 chapter 3 . 2/2/2002
Hi! I think that This Just In is a great story so far. I have thought of the idea of Sydney getting pregnant and I really wanted someone to write about it and now that you have I can't wait for what will come next. So write more soon please.
LiLAngel chapter 3 . 2/1/2002
This is a great story please continue soon...I wish Vaughn will tell Sydney he loves her...she really needs that now..hint hint...hehe...I can't wait for the next chapter
nancye2000 chapter 3 . 1/31/2002
I love this story really...and I feel so sorry for both of them because Sydney is afraid of doing it alone although Vaughn will be there for her but not entirely...and poor Vaugh, will he get a chance to meet his child? I hope so...they're breaking my heart.

I have a little request though...I would like to see how it happened...hint hint, lol.

Keep the good job!
Actrez chapter 2 . 1/30/2002
Poor Vaughn :( This is really interesting, I can't wait to see how you do this plot :) What's Devlin going to say when Vaughn tells him? Sloane won't find out about Vaughn will he? Hurry with more!