Reviews for No, You’ll Respect MY Authority!
Shadow Phoenix 16 chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Dude our dudette phrase update again because I want to see what they do when Kenny comes back alive but human the next day.
LuciusMalfoyfemale chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
This isn't a bad story and what I'd like to know is. Did Willow change Cartman back and who get Rat!Cartman, Kyle or Stan?
Cassy The Cat chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
As good as this is, all I see is the normal Willow and Buffy all human like and the cartoon characters following them.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Haha! This was very funny! Good job! I love south park!
lollylea chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Spot on with the characters and I loved how it took the piss out of itself/south park just like Trey and Matt would.
Hakarou chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
that was an interesting crossover, love it
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This was incredible! There is no question in my mind that this is the best crossover fic I have ever read. I love the way Buffy and Willow are totally in character at all times, and you can see their legendary friendship in every scene. At the same time, the boys of South Park are their real selves and nothing is watered down or made to fit the Buffy verse.

I cannot think of a single change I would make to this amazing story, but I do have one comment. Isn't it interesting that Willow is Jewish enough to come down hard on Cartman for his filthy attitude towards Jews but yet she has no problem with trampling the Ten Commandments and worshiping pagan gods? ("Thou shalt have no other gods before me?")

What would Kyle's mom say about that?