Reviews for Left Behind Pieces
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I really appreciate you sharing this.

Mercy wasn't a perfect show but it had it's charms and one of them was Chloe.

I think you have a spot on impression of her and her growth is sweet to read about.
YoursTruly101 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I recently finished watching all of Mercy and I fell in love with it! I decided to search fanfic for Mercy stories and chose yours to read first-loved it! Good writing quality, too!
Minttown1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This is a lovely character piece for Chloe.
Kaslyna chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Love it! :D

My friend's mom was a nurse. :o She still is, LOL. In the sixth grade her mom asked her if she'd like to come to work. Britt went. She helped deliver a baby. :D She wasn't even twelve! The family named the child Whitney, after Brittney. And that is the way it goes. She still sees the child. Babysits her and her older sister, Kylie, often. I've met Kylie, but not Whitney.
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I enjoyed this. It was an interesting but seemingly accurate portrayal of Chloe, who tends to get lost under Veronica's issues (though I do like Veronica). This was intelligent and creative and well done.
mlw217 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I just started watching "Mercy" and I really like it! Great story! I love it so far! Update soon!
JTF2 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
love it! THAT WAS SO GOOD! i love mercy:):)
Adiver chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
i really liked this :D
L chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I found this to be very insightful. Nusring is a hard career; I liked the perspective on why Chloe might choose it as well as how she dealt with her experiences, particularly death. I enjoyed how Chloe managed to find life in spite of, or maybe because of, the deaths she experienced so frequently.

It was very well written and flowed nicely. Great job!
Cerdwyn3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I like it. I like her- now I didnt start watching Mercy until Dawson's Creek ended up on it mainly because I didnt know when it was on until I caught the commercial and I could dvr it. But I like it enough, but Chloe is my favorite nurse, she's genuine. And this fic is totally believable.