Reviews for Finite Incantatem en
hoodie hugger chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Great story and I think your English is quite good!
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oh, poor Neville. I liked this story.
yay chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This was really good and insightful.
Joshua Primrose chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
A nice read. Good to see Neville as the awesome guy I always imagine him as.

Yeah, this is going to be in my personal canon.
Swallow B chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This was interesting, well-done. Neville is quite mature, much more than the other children, even Hermione. He has made himself a philosophy to live with. I can quite imagine him having this kind of thoughts. And I like the fact that you didn't come up with a mushy happy ending.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I almost never read first person POV stories, but I liked this one. :)
slasher454 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I love this version of Neville, the boy who never gives up, even as sad as it is that he feels he's unimportant and irrelevant. Really wonderful work :)
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
A wonderful internal monologue! Sweet, courageous and persistent Neville... We need more of him! Thanks so much.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This story explores an incident from canon that hardly anyone considers _from the inside, and it gives a better account of Neville's courage than I have ever seen: in a situation that might drive one mad, he considers his prospects, thinks about his place in the world, and then does what he can.

And the reader considers just how sad it is that this child is thinking about how little he matters, and making the best of it.

I'm writing Neville myself, and this story just entered my personal canon. This is how it must have happened.
La Chaumiere Aux Coquillages chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Hi!

That's a really good and original story! I love it! I guess nobody even thought to write something about Neville at this moment of the first book! I add this story to my favorite :)

PS: Sorry if you didn't understand what I wrote. I'm french