Reviews for My Bloody Valentine
dog8myhomework chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Great Job. I just started reading this series today I want to say yes I saw some typos but no more than other stories I read and many of them have betas. Considering your dyslexia, I am extremely impressed with your writing.

You have hit my guilty secret kink hard. The majority of D/s stories and authors write about orgasm denial. My kink is multiple multiple orgasms. It is hard to find any stories with that element never mind well written and plotted stories.

I do have one question. Several of the stories I have read with the Dom as wealthy as Jim is portrayed, the sub has an elaborate jeweled and precious metal collar. Why did you choose leather? This is not a complaint just curious.
Milarca chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
That was so sweet. Loved you explaining about the collar, I just wish he would wear it all the time ;) I did want to know how McCoy ended up like that though, so thanks for going back in the next chapter :)
Kira chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
Oh but we DO NEED another chapter. After all, as happy as Bones is right now, I don't think that being tied to the bed for days (like Kirk promised) won't annoying for him at some point. Pliz!
RogueAngel chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
Smut for smut's sake is good in my book. I would love to read more about their V-day, but I'm dying to read more Through the Mirror Darkly. You mentioned an update within the next few days... it's April 2. Not to nag, but is it coming soon? (oh, that was a bad pun. Very bad.) - RA
bainst chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
So glad you've finished this little ditty, despite Bone's grumblings. It was a mighty fine Valentine's...despite the kidnapping and attempted rape.
Margaret chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Mirror fluff and love, whudathunk? I really like it though! Works really well with the rest of your 'verse and the glimpse into their developing relationship (and the pr0n, of course) is fabulous.

If you're worried about it feeling finished, IMHO, it works fine the way it is. It ends with the title explained and on a general note about the day and them.

Thank you for sharing!
MJ chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Great story. I love how you've written Kirk/McCoy.
KarlaMarie chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
The banter made me squeal! I love this so much you don't understand! this is MY Switch series at the moment! (which is saying something because the fanfiction Switch has its own fangroups!)

I like so much how you can see how far they came in their relationship with the banter, although not nice was certainly more relaxed!

in short AWESOME!
Kim CC chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
I love this glimpse into what Jim and Leonard's relationship is going to be like in the future after Bones stops fighting him in "Through a Mirror Darkly." The give and take between them is delicious and I enjoy that Bones allows himself to give into the pleasure that Jim really loves to give him.

Leonard's inner translator of Jim's speech is funny as well.

Thank you for another lovely chapter and hopefully you haven't washed away with all this rain!

Kim CC
Volitan chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
I do really like this series, which is kinda worrying me, because of the various torture/nastiness/murder going on. I'm as compassionate as McCoy! I'd taken all warnings seriously and thought that I might have to give it a miss... but I've really enjoyed it. Does that make me wierd?

I love the characterisations you've come up with, and how human both McCoy and Kirk really are. They've both got their faults and their rough edges, it makes them more accessible.

As this is a series, is there any chance of seeing more Pike/Winona?

Oh, and I didn't notice a single whoopsie on the spelling/grammar front, not that I go looking for them. I come here to read and enjoy, not to nitpick... others should have the same philosophy. Ignore anyone who doesn't acknowledge your polite requests to send such con-crit privately.

Looking forward to more.
swamud3a chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
Oh, that was lovely. I really like these glimpses into the future, and of course i'm going to ask for more more and more although it's not quite necessary I'm just a fluff nut and would love to see the mornings after, lol!

My favorite line from McCoy is the one about being jealous of him thinking of other men while in bed with him, that was nice, witty and quite McCoyish,

I also like your kirk to McCoy translations, and of course awesome that McCoy is at the point where he understands and appreciates that. I hope that at some pt. however, we get to hear kirk say it, whether here or in the main through a mirror darkly fic.

Thank you so much for this!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Is this story going to be updated? I know it's not Valentine's Day time anymore, but I was really looking forward to seeing where you went with it!
Camiyo chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Update, update, update!
swamud3a chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
EP!

I can't wait for the next one and thank you thank you thank you! All i wanted for my birthday were fics and cheesecake and I got them in spades!

I love how you're teasing us here, and keeping us as clueless as McCoy is for the sexy hijinks that will ensue. I also really like McCoy's attitude in this story, he's really come into his own skin, but there's still a really awesome thrill of novelty between the two of them, and you can see that a lot of that is due to kirk's hard won understanding of McCoy's character, and McCoy's appreciation for all that Kirk is, good and bad.

. As far as I'm concerned dirty talking take charge kirk is birthday present enough for me!
Kim CC chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
I like this picture into the future of your verse - I like that Bones is aware of his power but doesn't want to overuse it - and Jim knows he has it.

Or something like that.

I look forward to the hotness!