Reviews for Bloodsport
aurorawinter chapter 19 . 5/31
Holy wow.. came across this fic accidentally (like seven years after you wrote it lol) and it's the most intense jemily fics I've ever read! so emotional and fitting, it doesn't feel ooc. I love this fic so much!

lesbehonest, nobody likes cheaters. they tend to justify their actions. but man, you give me a perspective. we should not judge the actions merely bcos it's condemned by our society. while cheating is basically human nature (there are research about this), we can't help how we feel. so I guess we should include feelings as one of the factors. also the other person we see as victim, they could be the source of the problems. all it takes is just a trigger.

I love how you put all of these together. I think I should thank you for writing this. you've done a great job!
TheMothership14 chapter 19 . 3/26
Gosh I love this story. One of the only times I began tearing up over the storyline and it's truths about life. I love all of your stories and hope you'll write many more soon!
ald2106 chapter 18 . 11/28/2016
Third time reading this and I know I will read it again. This is possibly one of the better Jemily stories out there.
I hope you plan on writing them more.
Thank you .
guiltypleasure95 chapter 19 . 11/1/2016
I want to start off first by saying that this is one hell of a story. I didn't leave any reviews until I got to the end, perhaps because I couldn't.. I couldn't stop reading and I had to know what came next. Secondly... this story pissed me off! Not the story exactly, but reading it I found myself filled with many emotions, often times the emotions JJ or Emily were feeling. But at times, I would just get so pissed off that these women were all blond to what needed to happen. This story was engaging. There were times when JJ was struggling with what to do.. with what she wanted and what she felt obligated by and I literally felt sick to my stomach.. for her.. with her..

You told this story so beautifully and I am so glad I found it. I know its been quite a few years since this story was published, but it was written so well that I hope others come to find your story years down the road as I have. I loved it.. I hated it.. and then I loved it again. Emotions are a powerful thing and you expressed those well. Beautifully done.
MochaGirl14 chapter 19 . 1/11/2016
I've jut finished reading this work of art. Your story is so beautiful and beautifully written with such depth, feeling, and substance. I dont really have words adequate enough to describe it. All I know is I cried ALOT, laughed, cringed, and said too many OMG's and WTF's. This story should be published. Thank you for providing a truly moving reading experience. Bravo!
milagglad chapter 19 . 12/30/2015
Interesting...
jjcrimminds chapter 19 . 8/6/2015
I read this story a while ago, but I never could remember what the name of it was. I finally found it again, and I'm so glad that I did because it is amazing. I love how detailed your writing is, and the plot was amazingly intricate. You did an incredible job with this! You legit should be a real life author.
aznblossom chapter 19 . 5/12/2015
Omg! I love that little detail at the end about the dart scoreboard! I enjoy reading this story! It's so well written and the characters are well rounded! I love that you portray the characters and the work ,job so well! This is a wonderful story and I enjoyed reading it very, very much! You did an amazing job writing this! I look forward to reading more of your work!
jadethetroll chapter 19 . 2/27/2015
Wundervoll.
rmpcmfan chapter 19 . 1/9/2015
I stumbled upon this story again and had to read it all over. What a fantastic story, thoroughly enjoyed it!
ohmyairpower chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
Hey,

This is the first JJ/Emily fic I read (got into the fandom a wee bit late it seems...) and I absolutely loved it. I know it's been years since you wrote it but I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude. This was beautifully written and quite the emotional rollercoaster. I read the first half of it the night before a flight across the country, and finished it on the flight. I started tearing up majorly and I'm pretty sure a couple other passengers noticed (I was smack dab in the middle of the plane in an aisle seat) but I really didn't care. So thanks for that :P
mattieandwill chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I know its been a while since you've finished this story , but you should know how amazing a writer you are . This story is by far the best thing I've ever read , the way you wrote this was incredible and not many people are this talented . You were able to give us a brand new character , make her likeable in a sense . But then you proved that no matter what , JJ was destined to be with Emily . No matter how much we might have liked Delilah , we will always side with Emily over her . Then at the end you made sure that Delilah was not forgotten , the story couldn't have been as wonderful or as anticipating without her character in it , you gave her as happy a ending as possible after everything . You proved that people can change , and things aren't always as they seem , and that after everybody's hardships they got their happily ever after . I know I'm ranting ... but this book just inspires me . One of my favorite words after this book is downfall haha , I've read this book over twice now i just can't get enough . The way you describe the characters feelings in incredible also . When i read or even think about this book , theres this feeling i get , i don't know how to describe it exactly . Its like a gloomy feeling because of the hardships , but then its like a light at the end of the tunnel . I can honestly say that I won't be forgetting this book anytime in the near future . I hope to became as good a writer as you are . Literally the best book ever . Please continue to write more JEMILY fanfics , I've read all your other ones also and they too are awesome , especially ' How Soon Is Now ? ' .

With love from a fan of yours (:
Amy chapter 19 . 8/16/2014
Great work! JJ/Emily are hands down my favorite. I know the character of Emily Prentiss has been gone from Criminal Minds for a long while, but I still love the fanfiction with Emily and JJ. I would love for Emily to be brought back, but if not, the fanfiction will fill that spot for now. I write too, and I love to read the work of others. I'm never happy with my own work until I feel that I have written the emotion and situations with the detail that evokes strong emotions within the reader so that they feel the emotions the characters are feeling, as if it was happening to the reader personally. When I read others' fanfiction, I know it's an excellent, well written piece when I start to feel the intense emotions of the characters as though it's happening to me. Having stated that, I must say that I definitely experienced intense emotion throughout this fic. I read it all in about 12 hours. I started at around 8pm and I read until 2am, then took an hour break, picked it back up at 3am and continued until I was finished at 9am. In that period of time I smoked a pack of cigarettes, which is twice as much as I normally smoke. The emotions obviously came through the writing loud and clear and hit me hard. I'm an intense, extremely passionate individual and get more emotional than most others, and this fic absolutely played into that part of my personality. I don't think I've read a fanfic that conveyed emotion and passion as well as this. I admire your work. If you have anymore Emily/JJ fic ideas floating around in your head, please post them! From now on I will certainly be sure to have plenty of cigarettes before I begin reading your work! :)
Thanks for sharing!
Squeakyparrot chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
Holy mother, I hated this story but in the best way possible. "What? What are you doing?! Just... Just stop! Noooo."

Well written, quite polished minus a few errors that are easily looked over in the non beta'd chapters. Emotion was believable and just as frustrating and confusing as these situations are in the real world.

I'm sad I haven't seen any new writing of yours!
Bkwrmchar chapter 19 . 5/21/2014
Thank You for one of the very best on line stories I have had the pleasure of reading.