Reviews for Bloodsport
MochaGirl14 chapter 19 . 1/11
I've jut finished reading this work of art. Your story is so beautiful and beautifully written with such depth, feeling, and substance. I dont really have words adequate enough to describe it. All I know is I cried ALOT, laughed, cringed, and said too many OMG's and WTF's. This story should be published. Thank you for providing a truly moving reading experience. Bravo!
milagglad chapter 19 . 12/30/2015
Interesting...
jjcrimminds chapter 19 . 8/6/2015
I read this story a while ago, but I never could remember what the name of it was. I finally found it again, and I'm so glad that I did because it is amazing. I love how detailed your writing is, and the plot was amazingly intricate. You did an incredible job with this! You legit should be a real life author.
aznblossom chapter 19 . 5/12/2015
Omg! I love that little detail at the end about the dart scoreboard! I enjoy reading this story! It's so well written and the characters are well rounded! I love that you portray the characters and the work ,job so well! This is a wonderful story and I enjoyed reading it very, very much! You did an amazing job writing this! I look forward to reading more of your work!
jadethetroll chapter 19 . 2/27/2015
Wundervoll.
rmpcmfan chapter 19 . 1/9/2015
I stumbled upon this story again and had to read it all over. What a fantastic story, thoroughly enjoyed it!
ohmyairpower chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
Hey,

This is the first JJ/Emily fic I read (got into the fandom a wee bit late it seems...) and I absolutely loved it. I know it's been years since you wrote it but I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude. This was beautifully written and quite the emotional rollercoaster. I read the first half of it the night before a flight across the country, and finished it on the flight. I started tearing up majorly and I'm pretty sure a couple other passengers noticed (I was smack dab in the middle of the plane in an aisle seat) but I really didn't care. So thanks for that :P
mattieandwill chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I know its been a while since you've finished this story , but you should know how amazing a writer you are . This story is by far the best thing I've ever read , the way you wrote this was incredible and not many people are this talented . You were able to give us a brand new character , make her likeable in a sense . But then you proved that no matter what , JJ was destined to be with Emily . No matter how much we might have liked Delilah , we will always side with Emily over her . Then at the end you made sure that Delilah was not forgotten , the story couldn't have been as wonderful or as anticipating without her character in it , you gave her as happy a ending as possible after everything . You proved that people can change , and things aren't always as they seem , and that after everybody's hardships they got their happily ever after . I know I'm ranting ... but this book just inspires me . One of my favorite words after this book is downfall haha , I've read this book over twice now i just can't get enough . The way you describe the characters feelings in incredible also . When i read or even think about this book , theres this feeling i get , i don't know how to describe it exactly . Its like a gloomy feeling because of the hardships , but then its like a light at the end of the tunnel . I can honestly say that I won't be forgetting this book anytime in the near future . I hope to became as good a writer as you are . Literally the best book ever . Please continue to write more JEMILY fanfics , I've read all your other ones also and they too are awesome , especially ' How Soon Is Now ? ' .

With love from a fan of yours (:
Amy chapter 19 . 8/16/2014
Great work! JJ/Emily are hands down my favorite. I know the character of Emily Prentiss has been gone from Criminal Minds for a long while, but I still love the fanfiction with Emily and JJ. I would love for Emily to be brought back, but if not, the fanfiction will fill that spot for now. I write too, and I love to read the work of others. I'm never happy with my own work until I feel that I have written the emotion and situations with the detail that evokes strong emotions within the reader so that they feel the emotions the characters are feeling, as if it was happening to the reader personally. When I read others' fanfiction, I know it's an excellent, well written piece when I start to feel the intense emotions of the characters as though it's happening to me. Having stated that, I must say that I definitely experienced intense emotion throughout this fic. I read it all in about 12 hours. I started at around 8pm and I read until 2am, then took an hour break, picked it back up at 3am and continued until I was finished at 9am. In that period of time I smoked a pack of cigarettes, which is twice as much as I normally smoke. The emotions obviously came through the writing loud and clear and hit me hard. I'm an intense, extremely passionate individual and get more emotional than most others, and this fic absolutely played into that part of my personality. I don't think I've read a fanfic that conveyed emotion and passion as well as this. I admire your work. If you have anymore Emily/JJ fic ideas floating around in your head, please post them! From now on I will certainly be sure to have plenty of cigarettes before I begin reading your work! :)
Thanks for sharing!
Squeakyparrot chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
Holy mother, I hated this story but in the best way possible. "What? What are you doing?! Just... Just stop! Noooo."

Well written, quite polished minus a few errors that are easily looked over in the non beta'd chapters. Emotion was believable and just as frustrating and confusing as these situations are in the real world.

I'm sad I haven't seen any new writing of yours!
Bkwrmchar chapter 19 . 5/21/2014
Thank You for one of the very best on line stories I have had the pleasure of reading.
nursenxn chapter 19 . 5/3/2014
I just finished reading your story Bloodsport. It was truely wonderfull! I could not put it down!
La5021 chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
I wish I'd found this at a more reasonable time of night D:

I will hold you fully responsible for my inability to get up in the morning
Gabby Bardy chapter 19 . 10/22/2013
i was watching beauty and the beast and thought that Nina Lisandrello who plays Tess Vargas would be perfect for Delilah! i totally love your fic btw, i've lost count on how many times i've read it, but i do know that i can't for the life of me get it out of my head! you are a freaking magician with words! i never thought i would root for the cheaters in any story. you made the cheated seem like the bad guy and it's not only because it's the lovely JJ who's struggling but because you did it in a way where the she's not pathetic or someone to be pitied. she's someone who hasn't overcome her obstacles or hurdles in her life yet and needed help from someone who understands her so wholly and so completely! this story is the definition of what soul mates are all about. I mean the bits with JJs' butterflies and her singing was chilling there is no way anyone would have known that about her without saying anything about it, if they weren't soul mates. I guess it helps that she's a profiler but still. a-freaking-mazing! i've procrastinated by reading your story so often and it has never been a waste, i find something new every time!
ParaVox26 chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
"Force of nature." Like omg kid, that kiss was a force of nature, but you my wordsmithing friend, are like a force of nature with this story. Like what? How can a human write something this damn good?
Also, like asdfghjkl; the way they handled that kiss (that incredibley romantic, hot kiss) was incredible. It spoke volumes about who the characters were and how their relationship functioned and how oh-so-perfectly they understand each other.
Dayumn, who else would want to be that bartender? A hot kiss and a good tip.
Speaking of tips, I tip my hat to you with another force-of-nature chapter.