Reviews for Unacknowledged as of yet
Eslssl chapter 11 . 6/24
Great way to finish this fantastic exposé...with the two subjects themselves!
Most notable: "They were writer and muse, Detective and tag-along. Reader of rights and writer of wrongs."
Thank you for another very entertaining view of our favorite couple Beckett and Castle.
Eslssl chapter 5 . 6/22
Ahhh, leave it to Martha to recognize that Beckett could (would and/or should) be her future daughter-in-law, and declaring her as a member of their family. And surprise...Beckett acknowledges "That means a lot."
Wonderful addition to this fascinating story.
Eslssl chapter 4 . 6/21
Huge, major turning point in the Caskett relationship, shared through the eyes of Montgomery ( my favorite character to leave the show of his own choosing). His learning that Beckett actually persuaded Castle to stay when he had offered to leave, was presented in a masterful way...very much in-character. Montgomery's hypothetical situation confirms Castle's commitment to his partner, and while it brings a tear to the eye, reaffirms that Beckett and Castle are blessed to have each other.
Eslssl chapter 3 . 6/21
Whoa! "After all, we could use another sensible woman around this place.". What a closing remark!

Another amazing exposition from the perspective of the Castle daughter. And a most interesting perspective it has been. Interesting insights on cases and events behind the scenes. Great intro with Alexis discussing her father and the family dynamics, leading us to "And then came Detective Beckett."

Through the eyes of Alexis, we see a gradual, natural, progression of the awareness, interest, and eventual fondness her father develops for this new person in not just his life, but in all their lives. And she likes this new woman, the impact she has on her father, and the fondness she develops for her as well. Advising her father through the pitfalls of understanding a woman like Beckett, that he should follow Beckett's lead and not impose his will. Giving him pep talks that Rick admits is most appreciated, and Alexis explains that he needs them, she is finally getting him trained, and that she likes Beckett and admonishes him not to screw it up. When Rick acknowledges that with her help he couldn't possibly screw it up, she points out "Not unless you do something without asking me first."
Eslssl chapter 2 . 6/21
OMG this is an amazing character analysis from a most interesting perspective. Front row seat indeed!
Incredible how the writer has found small, seemingly insignificant moments in the show, for the basis of the creation of Kate and Rick as a couple that just fits together. Laughed out loud about Ryan noticing the purse hand-off and his impression with the lines "Not Castle. Not with Beckett". Whoooo Weeeee.
Eslssl chapter 1 . 6/21
Wow. This is most inciteful. Sounds just like Lanie, and her description of her friend Kate is a bullseye. Fantastic background on Kate before the show. Amazing how Lanie could already see in early season two, how it was not a matter of if, but rather a matter of when, Kate and Rick would get together and be perfect together.
Looking forward to reading the perceptions of the other primary players in the lives of Kate and Rick.
Lydian Stone chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
You have the characters' voices down perfectly. My favorite chapter was Ryan - very sweet. Some chapters were a bit repetitive, but since they all covered the same relationship that Is to be expected. It was a very effective piece on each character's unique perspective and it was an entertaining read.
endive3 chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
Wonderful story!

All the different perspectives on the relationship and on Castle and Beckett individuals were fun to read. I particularly enjoyed that you did not have them hook up in the end. We all know that they care about each other (and lust after each other), but, part of what makes the show so wonderful is that we get to slowly see them struggle to admit to themselves how much they care about the other. Anticipation is a killer, but it's also really fun.
endive3 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I think that one of the reasons that I love some TV shows so much is because I am a bit of a voyeur. It is so incredibly fun and exciting to get to be with people when they are alone. Understand them even when they don't quite understand themselves. Guess their intentions before they do.

- That being said, this was a wonderful chapter, and a great premiss for a fic about Castle. I love the idea of showing their relationship through the eyes of all the people around them.

I feel like Lanie's perspective reads a bit like all the thoughts that went through my head while I was watching Castle. Thanks for an excellent read. Fortunately for me, I have nothing to do today... So I've got every intention of reading the rest of the this story - immediately. _
thecampusqueen chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
sorry! i was mistaken in my previous review... you DID have Ryan and Esposito on Castle.. you just had a different title so I didn't notice.. I apologize... Great story BTW! I'm getting so hooked to it!
thecampusqueen chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I'm just starting to read it and checked all the titles for every chapter and i can't help but notice... you got ryan and esposito on beckett but no "ryan and esposito on castle"? :(

anyways, i think this is gonna be good. so excited to read it!
STReader chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
Great job!
Chrysa Lite chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
Best and funniest chapter of this story. Like seriously. I almost died laughing at Ryan and Esposito's antics. Well, more of Ryan and Esposito's laughing at Caskett's antics. Anyway, hilarious!
sass787 chapter 11 . 9/29/2010
Great ending! Thanks for the story :)
MK chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
I've made arrangements for a year's supply of hot fudge sundaes to be delivered to your muse. A small repayment for the wonderful story you've given us. :)

I liked each and every chapter. You have a gift for capturing the 'voice' of each character, and are one of the best Castle writers out there. I look forward to your next work!