Reviews for Unacknowledged as of yet
Lydian Stone chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
You have the characters' voices down perfectly. My favorite chapter was Ryan - very sweet. Some chapters were a bit repetitive, but since they all covered the same relationship that Is to be expected. It was a very effective piece on each character's unique perspective and it was an entertaining read.
endive3 chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
Wonderful story!

All the different perspectives on the relationship and on Castle and Beckett individuals were fun to read. I particularly enjoyed that you did not have them hook up in the end. We all know that they care about each other (and lust after each other), but, part of what makes the show so wonderful is that we get to slowly see them struggle to admit to themselves how much they care about the other. Anticipation is a killer, but it's also really fun.
endive3 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I think that one of the reasons that I love some TV shows so much is because I am a bit of a voyeur. It is so incredibly fun and exciting to get to be with people when they are alone. Understand them even when they don't quite understand themselves. Guess their intentions before they do.

- That being said, this was a wonderful chapter, and a great premiss for a fic about Castle. I love the idea of showing their relationship through the eyes of all the people around them.

I feel like Lanie's perspective reads a bit like all the thoughts that went through my head while I was watching Castle. Thanks for an excellent read. Fortunately for me, I have nothing to do today... So I've got every intention of reading the rest of the this story - immediately. _
thecampusqueen chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
sorry! i was mistaken in my previous review... you DID have Ryan and Esposito on Castle.. you just had a different title so I didn't notice.. I apologize... Great story BTW! I'm getting so hooked to it!
thecampusqueen chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I'm just starting to read it and checked all the titles for every chapter and i can't help but notice... you got ryan and esposito on beckett but no "ryan and esposito on castle"? :(

anyways, i think this is gonna be good. so excited to read it!
STReader chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
Great job!
Chrysa Lite chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
Best and funniest chapter of this story. Like seriously. I almost died laughing at Ryan and Esposito's antics. Well, more of Ryan and Esposito's laughing at Caskett's antics. Anyway, hilarious!
sass787 chapter 11 . 9/29/2010
Great ending! Thanks for the story :)
MK chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
I've made arrangements for a year's supply of hot fudge sundaes to be delivered to your muse. A small repayment for the wonderful story you've given us. :)

I liked each and every chapter. You have a gift for capturing the 'voice' of each character, and are one of the best Castle writers out there. I look forward to your next work!
Nathan fan chapter 11 . 8/22/2010
I have to say that I really wasn't sure how an epilogue would fit with this collection of character observations. I should have known that you would weave your magic and button up this piece with a perfect reflection on the title. Such a fantastic observation - "As long as neither of them thought too hard, they could just be Castle and Beckett without a label." The way you explained how the rules at the station allowed them the freedom to be together, get to know each other and, indeed, depend on each other, was outstanding. The late night conversation was perfectly them, the banter, the coffee, the comfort in each other's company. As you said, it was enough for now.

Reflecting back on the entire collection, there are 2 comments that I'd like to make. First of all, you did an excellent job of choosing episodes and incidents that justified the observations that people made. I found it very interesting to read your choices. Secondly, and MOST importantly, you demonstrated a PHENOMENAL understanding of each and every character that you voiced! These pieces make up a masterful study of both point of view and character voice. If I was still teaching writing, I would love to use this work as a model of great character writing. Congratulations on a job well done and THANK YOU for the pleasure your work has brought me!
Nathan fan chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
It's really difficult to say for sure, but you might have saved the best for last! Martha is an incredible character. She's edgy and flawed but also loving and insightful. You've done a wonderful job of capturing that character depth. I had to smile over your choice of 'Reynolds" for Castle's previous last name :) I enjoyed the perspective on Castle's formative years being spent in the theater. I liked a lot of Martha's observations about Castle and Beckett first becoming a team, especially the comment that Castle was drawn to her substance and the comment that he mentioned her attractiveness once or twice... a day :) I LOVE how you pointed out the significance of Kate showing up at the Derek Storm reading, that she was playing HIS game. The extended scene that you included was a hoot! I laughed so hard over "Packing Heat" and also Castle's remark, "And you thought she didn't like me." You chose another big game changer of an episode with A Chill Goes Through Her Veins. Beckett coming to him for help was HUGE and, of course, her telling him about her mom has been a cornerstone of the series. I liked the peek at Castle's reaction to the info on her mom. I think the way he was hurting for Kate was totally in character. There was also a fantastic observation - "He'd started to see her as a person and not just a character." Reading Castle's reaction to the season 1 finale was amazing! I think that you are so right that he never wanted people to see him hurting or to let them get close. What was really amazing was the intensity of his rant. "Kate Beckett physically recoiled because of something I did..." That was great writing! Loved this statement - "He pushed her all the time and was never so happy as when she pushed back." And don't we all wish he would have thrown her up against the nearest flat surface and kissed her senseless? Or that someone would whack them both upside the head with a blunt object? I love all of the things you pointed out in the end - how Beckett and Castle have become part of each other's lives, how Alexis has bonded with Kate and how, hopefully, Castle is beginning to realize just how empty his life would be with out Kate. I'm also reminded of how this mid-season universe is a much happier place than after the finale!
Bella Paige chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Oh I love Martha, she is such a character, she has to be one of my fav's ... how could you not like her, love her even ... cannot wait to read more.

Bella Paige chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
I love Roy and hope we see a lot of more of him, he is like DAD to everyone

Cannot wait to see Martha's POV on Kate

Bella Paige chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
haha god I love little Lex, she is so funny and can read her dad like a book, don't worry Lex we all know that is was a date, neither of them would ever admit though.

Cannot wait to read the next one
Bella Paige chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Ryan cracked me up so much, love him ... wow this is great, okay I am onto the next one now