Reviews for Your Body is my Body
Maraduersforever chapter 20 . 7/4
Beautiful Merthur fic, and a beautiful plot. loved it! Hope you write more fics like this!
Love and appreciation,
Maraduers_for_ever
lovelydrarrylover chapter 20 . 12/23/2014
Best friggin' ending ever. I loved this story so much.
tomoe-chi chapter 20 . 10/21/2013
I just love the end! "He and his father were ging fishing" OMG !

The King fishing with his father !
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Very very interesting.
Alithe Cambre chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
Ba! You brought Gaius back! Happy ending to all! Yay!
Alithe Cambre chapter 18 . 6/16/2013
Ew, old man love.
And i can honestly say I DID see that one coming. Although i am pissed at you for killing Gaius.
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Brilliant idea, and I'm glad you had chosen to do slash. :)
sweetiesugar chapter 20 . 2/22/2013
OMG i loved it so cuuutteee
PhantomTrancyVongola chapter 18 . 2/16/2013
OMG! GAIUS X UTHER! LIKE IT! ouh and poor Gaius, LOVE UR STORY FULL OF SURPRISES!
rqgenevieve chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Awesome chappie!
rqgenevieve chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Awesome :]]]
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This is going to be good xP
Adnarim Neko chapter 20 . 12/10/2012
I was so upset when you killed Gaius! But how did the dragon bring him back? Because to save a life, a life must be offered in exchange. Who died in place of Gaius? Anyway really good story. I loved it! Fantastic job!
Samij05 chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
Ahh I just read this whole story. It was soo good i couldn't stop reading. I love your Uther. It made me cry a couple times, but it also made me laugh. AHhh so good. I'm going to read your story Love is Arson, now!
Mel-Maux chapter 20 . 7/25/2012
Okay, I know this is an old story and I don't know if you are using this name anymore, but I JUST HAD TO tell you how friggin' awesome this story was! It's brilliant, beuatifully written and absolutely genious! I had to read the whole thing in one night, because I just couldn't stop!

I just recently found this series but I am already shipping MerlinxArthur, and your story just made me shipping it storger! Thank you for writing it 3