Reviews for What Happens in Denerim
N chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Absolutely bloody amazing!
Kiterious chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
This was absolutely brilliant! I swear I almost died of laughter, I've laughed so much I'm actually in pain right now XD
codenamecynic chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
"I could kill you with ease." Oh my god, I laughed so hard I think I died a little.
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Ahahaha, loling my head off! The Hangover is one of my favorite movies, I'll definitely like this one!
hopelessromantic34 chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
this is awsome. you need to write another. this is just too good. will you make a sequal.
lazyguy90 chapter 7 . 11/23/2010
Hahaha, oh god... You're a bloody hero! This story is brilliant, nicely done!
sweets427 chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
oh this was good. very funny
sweets427 chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
lmao this story is funny
sweets427 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
funny so far.
Dark Lord Daishi chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
Hangover Dragonage style

absoultelty hilarious!
rockpunk92 chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
OhmyGod. brilliantly done. i laughed my ass off through most of this. Dude, seriously this should have more reviews cuz it was awesome.
LunaCangiante chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
Well I can honestly say I was very pleasantly surprised by this... Of course when I say that I mean I was cracking up. I love this game and I love that movie! The characters where very well done too. You gave them a lot of the same traits as the characters from The Hangover, without abandoning the characters that they actually are. Nice work.
Zaretia chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
Haha! This is so inspired!
Amratis chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
This was friggen awesome, well done. You have a gift for comedy.
Jaffa Snakes chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
Just finished reading this. Gave me a big smile. Very nicely put together, true to the film, true to the game. Thanks v much! :)