Reviews for A New journey
Forceuser3 the Jedi Master chapter 9 . 1/26/2006
more you must make more
Kyone chapter 9 . 11/8/2003
Very cool. I liked it a lot. Please update soon!
MaiEvilYuki chapter 9 . 7/24/2003
You don't ever plan on updating, do you?

JUST UPDATE ALREADY!

I love this fic so much...

Why do you torture me so?

WHY?

I don't know how long I can wait. Plz!

JUST UPDATE ALREADY! PLZ!
Mal chapter 9 . 5/10/2003
Mal: Write more. Now.

Yami Mal: *starts to mock Mal*

Mal: Or I'll sic Chain on you. *lifts Chain over her head as if to throw her*

Chain: Put me down.

Mal: No.

Good story! Please continue!
Poopoo chapter 9 . 3/25/2003
So, do you plan on updating any time soon? I gotta read, ain't notin like this fic, I gotta read, ain't notin you can't write, I gotta read, come on! I gotta read, read, read, read, read, come on! Next chapter!
Evil Yuki chapter 9 . 3/7/2003
Make Mag and Chain fight more! It's funny!
Hysteric Polaris chapter 9 . 1/2/2003
This is really good! Continue asap
Toxic Shade chapter 9 . 12/16/2002
finally I thought this chapter would never get here! Please continue!
Lily chapter 8 . 10/2/2002
Your story was great! Please keep on writing some more. Its very interesting. If you want to visit my Evolution shrine then go here: prettylinear its not perfect yet but i really need some help. Thank you! Great story!
ButterflyGoddess chapter 8 . 9/29/2002
Its cool! I love your story! You have to continue. Evolution is one of the BEST games!
Coyote Brave chapter 8 . 7/31/2002
I like how this Story is turning out, I also like the Mag/Chain moments hurry with the next chapter pllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Toxic Shade chapter 6 . 7/15/2002
hmm...

I remember you saying in the alst chapter taht this would be chapter-long event, but i have made typos too.

thank you for replying to my review.

, i admit that I might have scared readers off with chain's death :( I tried to make it serious.

2.I see bloody fics on all the time rated PG, so i didn't think it would matter much if it was PG-13

3. I didn't hear (or read) any complaints on maglauncher2023's fic 'The Night AFter' where they also have some 'fun'.

4. No I was not drunk , just adding some humour. I admit I went a little overboard in the violence factor, and I should have toned down teh blood and guts. Too serious is a bad thing.

5. I support both couples, Mag/Chain, and Linear/Mag. I just felt like writing Linear/Mag, cause I get these urges and... never mind.

thanks for the reply. I'll have these things corrected in later stories. I hope that you start putting a lot mroe detail in ur fics :
Sal chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Haven't you guys heard? Evolution is making it's 3rd come back! This time on the GameCube! Check here for more details! : .
Rei-chan chapter 5 . 5/27/2002
Hey, make things interesting! Bring Yurka in last-minute! (i will be a REALLY HAPPY KITTY! mia!) I mean, really, a fanfic is a fanfic, right? ...something could've happened, like when Yurka reached, i dunno, Purgatory or the Evolution equivalent of, he was told that the moment of his death was not then or something...WAIT! i just gave part of the plot for my fic away...drat...Oh well...Keep writing! this is funny...oh, thank you for making it Mag/Chain...now this means you HAVE to bring Yurka back...well, not really, but it would be preferred... Gosh, i'm bossy...sorry..._; I LIKE THIS FIC ANYWAY! _ TEE! ...sugar highs and not being able to beat bosses in E2 are the cause of my madness...beware...
Toxic Shade chapter 5 . 4/10/2002
You need to add a hellvua lot more detail