Reviews for Naruto and the X men
so chapter 8 . 6/23
They already found out earlier that mystique wasnt there, and now they have the same conversation again. Continuity is one of my big things when I read. Also you might want to think about finding a beta, because there are a lot of spelling errors. Also if WOLVERINE can destroy most mutants in the world, but he cant get himself out of a tree without help then I dont know how much more of this story I want to read
Aegorm chapter 7 . 6/4
I can't bring myself to read this. Chapter 7 and only now we see Naruto waking up.
On top of that he seems to be garbage at stealth which goes against some of the major points that we know about him. ( his pranks and outrunning the Shinobi from Konoha)

How in the world would Mystique, even with her Morphing powers she's still just a normal non-chakra trained human, notice she's being followed? I call bullshit on that
Mojtaba13 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
sad that sasuke went with naruto. otherwise i would have read the story.
ScbaStv chapter 21 . 10/1/2014
...EPIC! Really cool story. I liked the ending too. Cheesy works sometimes :)
I'm looking forward to the sequel, should there be one. Well, till next time! Thanks for writing! :]
Chrisfragger chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
Is this not really a fighting FF? Or is it simply a drama/high school fic?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
Ml,*,',
time-twilight chapter 21 . 5/12/2014
Great story! U should of done a chapter were it shows naruto's world of wat his friends think of naruto disappearing like da hidden leaf, Gaara, jiraiya and also da akatsuki.
time-twilight chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
Why didn't Naruto get Sefu Wong bk with a prank.
redbarron297 chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
Excellent story. Loved every minute of it. the only things I can critique is that you have a habit of double writing- saying the same things multiple times, or being to wordy with you descriptions. Also, try to find each characters "voice"- everyone has there own mannerisms, way of speaking, and there own little phrases. Find those, and keep them consistent and seperate, and you're golden
Diamond Man chapter 21 . 1/29/2014
Whoa. This story was really, REALLY good! I had trouble pausing from this story because I was always wanting to find out what happened next! Nice work, I absolutely loved it! You can expect to see a review from me on the sequel and the third story. :)

- Diamond Man
Googlemo chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
I don't like it.
1)Whats the point of sending 13yo Naruto into xmen verse, where the youngest are 16-17?!
2)Why the fuck 70% of the story about other people?! (last 3chapters are 95% about others). There is so little Naruto that I don't understand why you even made it inyo crossover.
3)Also WTF was fight with Sasuke?! HOW Sasuke was winning against KyuubiNaruto?! He won because he USED CURSED SEAL of Orochimaru, and here he won WITHOUT IT! LOL!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
This reminded me on how fucking damn near fan girlish the maker of naruto was over the sharingan and sasuke to the point where I'm trying to find fanfictions were naruto kills home at the VOTE or at some point rips his eyes out
ArthurB chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
no offense but its the most boring naruto/marvel crossover I ever read.
Lahmikhara chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
I really enjoyed the story, it was a good read :-)

There are a few things I was wondering about though. Perhaps I simply missed a part but I don't believe I did.
Unfortunately I didn't remember to make a note which chapters I'm referring to exactly but here it goes:

1) About halfway through the story a reference was made about how Kurt was in trouble for something to do with the girls' showers. I just can't remember reading a scene like that.
2) Shortly before or after the aforementioned scene in point 1, a reference was made as to how Naruto and Rogue weren't speaking anymore due to some embarrassing scene between the two. I never did find out what happened there. Or was that perhaps a reference to his story in the car where she finished it for and telling everyone how he got caught.
3 ) There was something else but I just can't for the life of me remember what it was -_-

Early on in the story there several sentences that simply didn't seem to make any sense and the occasional grammatical or spelling error which tended to trow me of every now and then. On top of that scene switching seemed a little bit to abrupt to make sense on a few occasions. Ending up having me confused as to what was going on for a while. It became clear eventually but it did trow of the flow of the story a bit, if you know what I mean :-)
Further on in the story all of the above points improved greatly and I stand by my earlier claim that it was a great read. I hope this review is of use to you to help you improve your already impressive writing.
I'll be looking forward to the next part of this universe you created. Keep it up! _

Sincerely,