Reviews for Naruto and the X men
Shadowpawzzz chapter 21 . 11/18
Such an amazing story!
The nonsense that you are calling a fanfic doesn't make sense at all. Sasuke doesn't know the Rasengan. At this point in time, Naruto hasn't learned to incorporate wind chakra in to Rasengan and if he had, Sasuke would have been beat easily. Wind beats Lightning. Please do your research before you start writing.
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 7/18
so chapter 8 . 6/23
They already found out earlier that mystique wasnt there, and now they have the same conversation again. Continuity is one of my big things when I read. Also you might want to think about finding a beta, because there are a lot of spelling errors. Also if WOLVERINE can destroy most mutants in the world, but he cant get himself out of a tree without help then I dont know how much more of this story I want to read
Aegorm chapter 7 . 6/4
I can't bring myself to read this. Chapter 7 and only now we see Naruto waking up.
On top of that he seems to be garbage at stealth which goes against some of the major points that we know about him. ( his pranks and outrunning the Shinobi from Konoha)

How in the world would Mystique, even with her Morphing powers she's still just a normal non-chakra trained human, notice she's being followed? I call bullshit on that
LoganAlexander chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
sad that sasuke went with naruto. otherwise i would have read the story.
ScbaStv chapter 21 . 10/1/2014
...EPIC! Really cool story. I liked the ending too. Cheesy works sometimes :)
I'm looking forward to the sequel, should there be one. Well, till next time! Thanks for writing! :]
Chrisfragger chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
Is this not really a fighting FF? Or is it simply a drama/high school fic?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
time-twilight chapter 21 . 5/12/2014
Great story! U should of done a chapter were it shows naruto's world of wat his friends think of naruto disappearing like da hidden leaf, Gaara, jiraiya and also da akatsuki.
time-twilight chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
Why didn't Naruto get Sefu Wong bk with a prank.
redbarron297 chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
Excellent story. Loved every minute of it. the only things I can critique is that you have a habit of double writing- saying the same things multiple times, or being to wordy with you descriptions. Also, try to find each characters "voice"- everyone has there own mannerisms, way of speaking, and there own little phrases. Find those, and keep them consistent and seperate, and you're golden
Diamond Man chapter 21 . 1/29/2014
Whoa. This story was really, REALLY good! I had trouble pausing from this story because I was always wanting to find out what happened next! Nice work, I absolutely loved it! You can expect to see a review from me on the sequel and the third story. :)

- Diamond Man
Googlemo chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
I don't like it.
1)Whats the point of sending 13yo Naruto into xmen verse, where the youngest are 16-17?!
2)Why the fuck 70% of the story about other people?! (last 3chapters are 95% about others). There is so little Naruto that I don't understand why you even made it inyo crossover.
3)Also WTF was fight with Sasuke?! HOW Sasuke was winning against KyuubiNaruto?! He won because he USED CURSED SEAL of Orochimaru, and here he won WITHOUT IT! LOL!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
This reminded me on how fucking damn near fan girlish the maker of naruto was over the sharingan and sasuke to the point where I'm trying to find fanfictions were naruto kills home at the VOTE or at some point rips his eyes out