Reviews for Connecting the Dots
SilveranBlue chapter 13 . 6/19
I loved it! The best fanfiction I have ever read! It was so freaking awsome that I can't explain it with words. I loved how you put all the characters together in an amazing story plot. I don't think anyone can write like you. With the story is told in different perspective and get managing to stay to the points. And the ending. Oh my God! Have I ever read such perfect ending. Especially how you managed to put all the characters together to an epic ending that deserves more credit than it gets. If someone decides to make a movie out of it, I would watch it. Provides that the producer followed the story line to a t and not add his or her alteration. It would be better then any marvel movies I have ever seen.
Cap full of whimsy chapter 28 . 5/19
fun fact, the original draft of the superman character was a parody deconstruction of the 'ubermensch', a bald idiot with godlike powers who took over the world, showing the butchering the philosophy had undergone, futility of the philosophy without compassion and understanding. years later, luthor was invented, then (accidentally, it was an artist error. he was originally a redhead) given a bald head to match. these things come full circle

so superman was created to be something better and more human than the ubermensch, and luthor, even when powered, became the ubermensch protoype, leaving him forever one step behind superman
Cap full of whimsy chapter 11 . 5/17
There are a number of arguments for the league's no killing policy, and i like the exploration of it you did here, and while i could point to etrigan, atom smasher and naruto as reformed villains (or nuisances) the Question gave on of the best ones.

Dr Spaulding: I'm sorry that an innocent bystander has to die-
The Question: Not innocent.
Dr Spaulding: What?
The Question: Not innocent. When I was eighteen, I hit a girlfriend, broke her nose. When I was twenty, I I beat up a professor... little man, sixty years old, had asthma. Later, got into fights. I was strong, though, knew I'd win.
Dr Spaulding: You're making a point?
The Question: I'm trying to change. I'm ashamed of those things. I don't do them anymore. Last January, I threw a bomb out of a school bus, saved twenty five kids. Then I kept an old woman from being mugged. Then I stopped a couple of thugs from shooting a cop! Do I deserve to die? I'm not innocent.
Spaulding moves away from The Question, takes a shot of alcohol
Dr Spaulding: Your argument is compelling.
The Question: Not an argument. A question.
Dr Spaulding: One without an easy answer.

this is one of the earliest and best crossovers i ever read and it was and still is an inspiration as i re-read it today. Thank you, thank you for everything. best of luck follow you wherever you go now, you've earned it
CapriSunnyD chapter 4 . 5/16
Severe lack of Naruto has me calling it quits already. Plus the insane amount of jumping around.
dumamoja chapter 33 . 4/15
this was amazing!
4everfictional chapter 2 . 1/14
Sounds good to me. -
4everfictional chapter 1 . 1/14
Love the chapter! XD
Guest chapter 33 . 12/12/2017
This fanfic is the most worst piece of shit I have ever read.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/1/2017
SEQUEL! THIS TIME WITH BORUTO'S GENERATION!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/1/2017
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
Cactusnoir chapter 31 . 9/14/2017
This is one of the best fics all time.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/7/2017
Dude great chapter. But wat was with all the things from the book of Revelation and other stuff from the Bible? It is seriously creepy
kabs9000 chapter 2 . 9/3/2017
I hope the large number of characters don't overwhelm the story
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
This looks interesting. Nice to see Batman in character
BullC6 chapter 14 . 8/23/2017
First of all, I am glad this chapter ended. I know that all was explained in the end but it took me six days and 10 different attempts to finish this chapter. The scenes were choppy at best and it was a chore to read the chapter. I know you were showing scrambled minds but you could have handled this better without confusing the bejesus out of the readers as it was so confusing as to whose mind was scrambled at the time.

Another weakness of this story that I finally noticed was that you have tried to juggle so many characters. And even though you have done an admirable job till now, it was clear that you were struggling with introducing more characters in a seamless way. The weakness became this glaring because even though the whole arc was revolved around Ino's mind, you had done nothing to build her character up since she had been dropped here and thus caring for this story line was the hardest thing to do. Finally, what is up with Naruto? I mean he did fight Superman to a standstill and all but his character development and his relationship with the fox has been handled very poorly.

The only reason I stuck with the chapter and the story is because you had done a commendable job thus far, excluding past couple chapters, and that the first arc where the heroes were fighting the ninjas was quite badass. I am hoping the story gets more coherent from this point on and that Naruto is developed a bit more. I mean it is a Naruto and Justice League crossover, give the guy some damn screen time you know.

Anyway I hope you take all this in good spirit. I am still fond of your writing and I believe that you lost the plot in trying something very unique and potentially genius.
1,718 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »