Reviews for Connecting the Dots
This fanfic is the most worst piece of shit I have ever read.
SEQUEL! THIS TIME WITH BORUTO'S GENERATION!
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
Cactusnoir chapter 31 . 9/14
This is one of the best fics all time.
Dude great chapter. But wat was with all the things from the book of Revelation and other stuff from the Bible? It is seriously creepy
kabs9000 chapter 2 . 9/3
I hope the large number of characters don't overwhelm the story
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 9/3
This looks interesting. Nice to see Batman in character
BullC6 chapter 14 . 8/23
First of all, I am glad this chapter ended. I know that all was explained in the end but it took me six days and 10 different attempts to finish this chapter. The scenes were choppy at best and it was a chore to read the chapter. I know you were showing scrambled minds but you could have handled this better without confusing the bejesus out of the readers as it was so confusing as to whose mind was scrambled at the time.

Another weakness of this story that I finally noticed was that you have tried to juggle so many characters. And even though you have done an admirable job till now, it was clear that you were struggling with introducing more characters in a seamless way. The weakness became this glaring because even though the whole arc was revolved around Ino's mind, you had done nothing to build her character up since she had been dropped here and thus caring for this story line was the hardest thing to do. Finally, what is up with Naruto? I mean he did fight Superman to a standstill and all but his character development and his relationship with the fox has been handled very poorly.

The only reason I stuck with the chapter and the story is because you had done a commendable job thus far, excluding past couple chapters, and that the first arc where the heroes were fighting the ninjas was quite badass. I am hoping the story gets more coherent from this point on and that Naruto is developed a bit more. I mean it is a Naruto and Justice League crossover, give the guy some damn screen time you know.

Anyway I hope you take all this in good spirit. I am still fond of your writing and I believe that you lost the plot in trying something very unique and potentially genius.
BullC6 chapter 13 . 8/17
Well my confusion about Hinata's language prowess is over but I am now confused by thirty other things. That is awesome!
BullC6 chapter 11 . 8/16
Some confusing aspects here and there but I guess it is part of the charm in this story. The suspense keeps you on the edge.
BullC6 chapter 10 . 8/16
Man the Sai stuff is so hilarious. I also love the way that I can tell most of the characters apart in a conversation even without their names. That shows that you have actually breathed life into the characters in the most apt way. Great read.
BullC6 chapter 7 . 8/16
Finally looks like we are stumbling towards some clarity
BullC6 chapter 6 . 8/16
Woah man...this is turning into as big of a clusterfuck as I expected.
BullC6 chapter 5 . 8/16
Man there are so many hilarious moments there...with Question, Karin, Robin defying the Tsukuyomi, John and Clark interacting with Neji and of course my personal favorite...Shikamru in da HOUSEE!. There is just one thing scrapping against the back of my head. How the hell Lois is able to talk to Hinata when they don't use the same language, you have displayed language as a factor in communication with Batman's interaction with Neji at first and J'on's interaction with Shino. But with Shika, Tenten, Karin and Naruto you have foregone that point, at least Lex knows them as Japanese speaking teenager so he could have been speaking Japanese to them, but that still doesn't explain how Lois is interacting with Hinata.
BullC6 chapter 4 . 8/16
Lois found Hinata...Joy to the World!
1,711 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »