Reviews for Connecting the Dots
Tf2sniper326 chapter 33 . 6/24
Well, that was certainly a wild ride. I wish that more friendships developed between the League and the ninjas, but it makes sense that they wouldn't fully trust for a long time. So what the quiet moments were mostly ninjas and heroes disagreeing. It wasn't all that, but I just like seeing characters grow to trust and then care about one another. The continuous action prevented that, and since I value characters more than plot I can't help but feel just a little disappointed.

That's a personal issue though, this is an incredible story. The characters didn't always go in the direction I wanted, but they all felt believable and true to their canon counterparts. Explanations about powers and debates of philosophy were informative and interesting, and that final battle was pretty damn epic.

Awesome work man
Otomos the Crazy Peridot chapter 33 . 6/24
I'm just going to say this: although I'm still in the process of reading this (halfway through) there's a LOT of canon being worked into this. I wouldn't mind so much, if not for the moments that feel off. Anyway, I'm going to read the rest. It's a good story, but I just had to get hat off my chest.
jexcel chapter 33 . 6/18
Seriously Guns Will help Against An Army of Edo-tensei Not cool dude
Bob chapter 9 . 5/17
Naruto barely heard the ejaculation from sakura ok ...
God Dangit chapter 4 . 4/27
THE QUESTION OMG LMFAO
madger the badger chapter 5 . 3/29
Did robin just batman sasuke, well done boy wonder
Mernom chapter 33 . 3/8
Very interesting. I've been wondering about what the 6th Village you mentioned was, and you presented it quite well. Also, making Tenten a potential missing nin... That's definitely the first time I've seen that one.
Mernom chapter 31 . 3/8
Quite an interesting story overall. Personally I don't like DC so much since it has too much characters like Superman and Flash, but your Batman POV was quite interesting. I definitely don't regret reading it. Also, is it bad that I want a sequel that elaborates on just how hard did the DC tech Tenten and Sasuke smuggled into their world fucked up the timeline?
Mernom chapter 30 . 3/8
That was quite well done. I do like it when the fights end up having an underlying strategy like that.
Mernom chapter 28 . 3/8
That was quite interesting. Mind games!
Mernom chapter 27 . 3/7
Rock Lee. With a lantern ring... Did you really do that? Did you really give the most youthful character at the scene a willpower powered weapon? This combination might be the only thing that can match Luther!
Mernom chapter 24 . 3/5
Title drop there...
Mernom chapter 20 . 3/4
Tenten with an arm like Cyborg's... Now that should be interesting.
Mernom chapter 19 . 3/4
Great chapter. If Sasuke actually ends up changing his perspective, that would be interesting. Odd, since you built him up to be a villain quite hard, but interesting. The fight was good too, and Neji got his moment if Shine!
Mernom chapter 18 . 3/4
That, was pretty awesome.
1,684 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »