Reviews for Connecting the Dots
Just wanan say this is awesome
Mcxynth chapter 33 . 5/31
Easily the best crossover I've read in the past year.
I've skimmed over some parts due to being sleepy, but I will definitely reread this. I'm not going to expect a sequel, but if you do end up writing one - even if it's a far shorter one - then I'll definitely read that too.

Aaaahhhh that was such a great read. I can't even begin to recount which parts were my favorite. I get overwhelmed just trying to recall hahaha. Thank you so much for sharing this story!
Mcxynth chapter 14 . 5/30
Speedrunning through this story as fast as I can these days, and i just want to say these past mind vortex chapters, especially this one, are amazing. My favorite so far.
betmen123 chapter 1 . 4/22
your writing is great. the action, the suspense, the humor. this is one of the best Naruto crossover i ever read
impossible, they should be stronger if we are talking about a while after sasuke joined akatsuki, but imma take exhaustion into account.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2021
Would love to see Sai meeting The Doom Patrol (TV series version.) I could only imagine his reaction to all the incredibly bizarre and weird stuff they go through on a daily basis, it might even drive him to point of questing his own sanity.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2021
deidara's hand?
Guest chapter 33 . 12/11/2021
Have you ever thought of doing a remake? Alot of things Have changed and alot of more interesting stuff has happened over the last 10 years. Maybe making it a more young justice esque kind of story but with a some lore from the comics over the last 10 years would really be interesting. Plus it would bring some very interesting world building ,perspective, and changes. For instance, maybe touch more on the magical side of the DC multiverse. Like the ninjas meeting powerful sorcerers like Doctor Fate, John Constantine or facing mystic powerhouses like Klarion the witch boy. Or inclusion of some new characters like Red hood, Nightwing, tim drake, damian wayne, blue beetle, wonder girl, Jon kent etc. And what if they got the chance to travel to other planets or see how regular teenagers live their life's going to highschool, deciding which college to go too.
Nihilist intellectual chapter 33 . 11/23/2021
I really enjoyed this fic, the cultural and mentality contrast between the scrupulous independent supers and the statist ninja kids who don't mind killing and all the dialogue between Shikamaru and Luthor, who proves to be a better villain than Orochimaru and Akatsuki put together. .
And also enjoy the humiliation of Sasuke, from the verbal beating of Robin to the physical beatings that he receives from everyone, losing his powers and ending up like a crippled beggar, etc.
After having to see the blowjobs that Kishimoto does to him in the series this was satisfactory.
And the humiliation and pain Sakura was enjoyable too. Sasuke shoots her, she is unable to kill him (again), Batman destroys her by telling her that Sasuke kun would have killed her if he had enough bullets and the scene where she gets drunk and laments her fortune as an idiotic teenager while the dark knight watches and doesn't give a shit was hilarious man.
Thanks dude!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/15/2021
Ugh. Since you had Luthorseid win, that clearly means you're gonna be employing some sort of retcon to walk it all back, author. Which is a death sentence for any story. Just because comicbooks love to do this dumb shit doesn't mean it's a good thing to do. It had been going rather good too. What a shameful way for an otherwise good yarn to die.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2021
You're overdoing it a bit, author. There's no need for this much rambling vision stuff, we got it.

Been a cool story otherwise.
SuperTulle chapter 5 . 11/8/2021
Ok so this was a crossover I didn't expect to be this good! I like to keep my expectations low when they're this off the wall, but so far this seems to be well written and planned!

Also, I can't stop thinking about Batman introducing himself in Japanese with his gravely voice going "Watashiwa Batman des" like it was a business meeting.
Otsutsuki ace chapter 3 . 10/20/2021
This seemed interesting, but the nerfing killed the interest
Hmmmm chapter 5 . 10/13/2021
While the concept is good. The execution of reading so many different perspectives is a bit much. It would have been a lot better if the cast was substantially slimmed down this reducing the amounts of pov switches there are.
NaruCrazy chapter 4 . 6/5/2021
Even though the fic is interesting, you have gone out of your way to nerf Naruto to the later stages trainig trip with Jiraiya, considering how he loses all sense at 2 tails, even though the setting for the fic is from the post 4th shinobi war. Moreover to "compensate" for this utter lack of skill you have added sage mode.

Yeah, so this is it for me. I wonder if Sakura defeated Kaguya in your fic... meh
1,780 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »