Reviews for Connecting the Dots
moozga chapter 33 . 3/13
This story is great, thank you for it!
yo koso 9 chapter 10 . 3/7
This story is amazing!
At the end of this crossover and later reviewing the comments, I can see why fans stated the Justice League’s or Naruto and the other Shinobi’s (ninjas) were undermined.

Both sides had there strong points throughout, either character-wise or abilities however not to their full potentials. Especially Naruto and his team, specifically when they are trained to “see underneath the underneath."
The disrespect.

Twelve ninjas from Kohana, leaving items for the Justice League to weaponize against them?

Batman/Bruce Wayne is intelligent being a great detective and strategic character which all witness. The same applies to Sakura and Shikamaru. Ain’t no way these two didn’t at least discuss the possibility and notice the sneakiness of Batman.

Again, the disrespect.
“Batman did not so much as blink. "Yes. Have you noticed that you're sitting in a chair that can be electrified on voice command?"

PLEASE. Shikamaru is a ninja who’s been battle. His pain tolerance is high enough to use his shadow jujutsu.
Sakuras blatant push towards Lee is quick and nonsensical. With all shed been through with Naruto caring for and saving her repeatedly. To have Lee who she finds weird and unappealing to suddenly be giving her positive feelings like that over such little interaction is annoying as all freaking get out and forced.
Don't understand why Hinata and Sasuke group speak English. Nor why Hinata is made dumb enough to make such an assumption. I'm sorry but I don't see her doing that. That feels like an insult to her.

It looks like an excuse to give the league info and of course judge them harshly ignoring they're soldiers at a time of war and not vigilantes or police.
Yitzi chapter 3 . 11/22/2023
And you lost me. I’m sorry, it’s just not convincing that Batman can keep up with that many ninja even with the fatigue justification. He’s a smart guy who usually has information on weaknesses, but here he’s dealing with unknowns, faster and stronger than him, but he’s the one who seems faster and stronger.

I could see him maybe taking one of the ninja through trickery, but any two of those ninja would fold him and serve him his own ass on a silver platter. Really yanked me out of the story with how heavy handed it was.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2023
So Sasuke and his losers take out green lantern. But a kyuubified Naruto can't take on a bunch of humans with weapons. Yea no ima pass on this one.
The Sinful chapter 26 . 9/6/2023
(Yes I know this chapter is over a decade old)
Fun fact: Sasuke's Kusanagi is JUST a well made ordinary sword. Nothing special about it. Orochimaru's Kusanagi had the ability to extend and cut almost anything, but even that couldn't pierce 4-Tails Naruto. Given that Wonder Woman's armor was forged by Hephaestus, Sasuke's toothpick ain't gonna do a damn thing to her literally divine armor.
Yellow Green Fish chapter 33 . 7/21/2023
Only read this fic recently, but I love it tons! Thank you for your hard work!
Wanglin9722 chapter 10 . 2/27/2023
Lol Sakura actually worth a shit in this story
Wanglin9722 chapter 7 . 2/27/2023
No offense to Batman but how tf did he body suigetsu and juugo
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2022
If she is a med nin that means she could do it without being bitten. After what she went through with herself and her mom theres no chance in hell she would just tell Luthor about that. I call massive bs.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/19/2022