Reviews for Connecting the Dots
Callian31 chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
Ok, last I checked Question was not THAT ridiculous. Overall, good fights and can't wait to start reading next chapter.
Callian31 chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
Luther with Kurama, not good.
Callian31 chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
I see only one thing happening: BOOM.
Callian31 chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Well, that explains who's arm it is. PS DeviantArt brought me here I don't have an account on that site so I came here to review.
OnGuard chapter 4 . 4/28/2015
And after that fight scene, I now know that your not writing anything worth reading.
OnGuard chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
Well here's a review. The more you ask for reviews, the less you receive. People read that and don't review. So knock it off.

Now this story leaves a lot to be desired and some parts just make us shake our head and think, wow, this guy doesn't know what he's writing about. Sasuke taking Sakura's hits and coming back for more? You need to be slapped upside the head. Sasuke's team defeating all of them and standing there like nothing happened? Another slap upside the head just to think his team would win.

You make this story hard to read.
SageModeSasuke chapter 33 . 4/24/2015
A great story. Great ending too. I was very happy it had an epilogue. Keep up the great writing.
SageModeSasuke chapter 7 . 4/22/2015
hINATA RULES ALL!
Ralman23 chapter 32 . 4/11/2015
THIS IS MY FAVORITE CROSSOVER. I really wish I had your writing. Love the parallel between the trinity and Naruto sasuke and sakura.
beserkerbeast chapter 33 . 4/6/2015
really enjoyed this story
BB
6tailedninja chapter 33 . 4/4/2015
Awesome story. I'm glad I found it.
6tail
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 33 . 3/9/2015
Well, this was a fun story. I've only fairly recently started getting into western superhero shows/stories again, so this was an entertaining read for me. Thanks for sharing, I look forward to reading your next work!
Matthew Hancock chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I would like to start with praise. The fight scenes, while your stated least favorite, are generally so well written that I can see them in my mind's eye. I find it very well written, and each of the characters act in ways that are understandable, given the strange nature of the story's happenings. I won't give out spoilers, just for the sake of anyone reading reviews first for whatever reason, but for the things happening, these reactions aren't outside of the realm of possibility. I find it extremely easy to suspend my disbelief in these things.

As far as criticisms, first thing I have is a few things misspelled. It's never anything so bad that I can't make out what you meant, but it's there. As already stated, I can still immerse myself into the story, so it isn't too bad. It's just a thing.

Second is a couple of things I'm still unsure of. I mean, a few of them are just kind of "Well, it's not stated, so I THINK it's this, but I'm not sure" and the things that aren't answered don't seem important, so it's it's ok.

That's most of what I got. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I want to say thank you for writing it.
inkbender chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
The decision to put the translations right next to the Japanese is something I've never seen before. Also BRILLIANT.
inkbender chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
TV Tropes led me here! Though that's not saying much, because that site is crowded as heck... but the deciding factor was that at least eight different users recommended it, instead of the usual "well /I/ thought this story was a good read." Like, I understand TV Tropes is supposed to be a super-informal tropes wiki, but they need a filtering system.

Anyways I'm pretty excited to get started on this! 300K stories doesn't phase me at all! I'll just probably be sitting here for the next 24 hours drooling at my computer screen and forgoing natural functions because I must. read. next. chapter.
1,678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »