Reviews for Connecting the Dots
Kaylessa chapter 22 . 8/6/2015
I KNEW a bunch of this chapter was unfamiliar! I'm reading along and hit the Alfred section and get pretty well confused before I realized you'd rewritten. This one certainly seems to move much faster than I remember the original, though I notice there's a lot of focus on Neji. I mean, he's totally awesome and all, but he's not exactly the main character of this fic, right? Does he just need more introspection than the others...?
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
nice
Kaylessa chapter 16 . 8/1/2015
I...just realized something. In the fight with Sasuke, Kiba and Beast Boy attack together (which a lot of us were looking forward to happening, so thank you. Sad it doesn't happen again) then immediately start commenting on the success of said attack. This part is written from Sasuke's point of view, and at this point he only speaks Japanese. Beast Boy only speaks English (right? I don't think that's ever clarified, actually, which may make this comment moot. I'm not as solid on DC stuff as I am Naruto stuff) so I'm confused as to what language Kiba was speaking when he got all excited about his jutsu working. English and Sasuke would not have understood. Japanese and Beast Boy (presumably) would not have understood.
Please forgive the nit-picking, but I'm doing a re-read for fun and I'm catching details I hadn't noticed or figured out before. Like, was it Spectre that ejected Naruto from Luthor's base? I don't think that incident is ever explicitly clarified, but I finally put together enough hints to draw that conclusion. But land sakes, it took me a while. Jeez.
J the Drafter chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
Wonder Woman's defeat comes off as plot-induced stupidity to me. I can't see why Wonder Woman wouldn't try to get her lasso back immediately if it has any chance of hurting her. Also, where does Wonder Woman's weakness to being tied up come from in this continuity? In the Silver Age and Golden, the Amazons' bracelets would take away their wearers' strength when bound together; Aphrodite made the Amazons wear those bracelets as a reminder of their past submission to men. It's up to you if you want to use that origin, but it seems just as wonky as the other crazy stuff going on in the Silver Age.

However, I do like the reactions of the Naruto-verse characters to DC Earth, and the plot seems quite interesting. I just felt the need to get my problem with this story off my chest.
Shane likes POKEMON chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
I am all for connecting the Teen Titan and Justice League universes, but going by the Justice League timeline Dick Grayson would already be Nightwing. Other than that though great fic you've really captured the characters of everyone.
AnimePhantom chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
Robin gunned sasukes ass shots fired
Paty S chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
Omg super interesting..lol and Sasuke is a douche! He can go died for all I care about.
Poor Naruto is always to good sometimes.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/6/2015
MAGNIFICENT!
Callian31 chapter 26 . 5/29/2015
I love that scene where Shikamaru tells Luthor to look down at the board.
Callian31 chapter 25 . 5/29/2015
I like the idea of a multiverse. Sounds cool.

Sakura power up! YAAAAAY!

If you ask me we'll be getting a Shikamaru vs. Lex Luthor fight which would be AWESOME!
Callian31 chapter 24 . 5/29/2015
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. Nooooooo Norman's dead! I loved the way the title relates to the story and the song I was listening to while reading that was so fitting. Still waiting for the Sakura power-up.
Callian31 chapter 23 . 5/6/2015
TV trioes? What's that? Sasuke homeless and weak, lol. Will Shikamaru FINALLY be doing something after two thirds of the series?
Callian31 chapter 22 . 5/6/2015
I'm interested for curiosity's sake. Nothing more. Also, I'm brought up those issues because it's something I've always wondered about in Super Hero universes.
Callian31 chapter 21 . 5/6/2015
Yeah, Spectre's DEFINITELY leaving Sasuke alone. Or is this Norman acting on his own. Wonder what Gai's reaction to Lee's new training will be?
Callian31 chapter 20 . 5/6/2015