Reviews for Connecting the Dots
Mernom chapter 13 . 3/3
So Hinata has angelic powers now? That makes the NaruHina pairing especially ironic, a host of a demon and a conductor for an angel and all.
Mernom chapter 11 . 3/3
Thinking about it, the thing when the heroes dump the villains in prison without doing any effort to help them rejoin society is kinda dumb. They spend money on containing them, without any positive feedback other than the moral high ground. Oh, and they usually fail to contain them, allowing them to rampage again. Interestingly enough, in the Nanohaverse most villains ended up in rehab, and as good guys later.
Mernom chapter 10 . 3/3
A few small things: can fire jutsu even develop enough heat to weld stuff? I'd say no, unless it's a high ranked one. Also, they DO use paper money in the Elemental nations. Sasuke should've recognized the fact that the 'green paper' is money. It's quite similar after all. Other than that, nice chapter.
Mernom chapter 10 . 3/3
Mernom chapter 9 . 3/3
Sending the team with the Titans?Interesting idea. Since I'm familiar with them the most, even better for me! A couple other notes: since they don't know the source of the English words they use, some words might end up sounding weird for them. Like 'global', since it's quite possible that they didn't discover that the earth is round yet. Another thing, I'm not sure that you used the correct term for the curse seal. I don't remember for certain, it just sounds wrong. For terms like this, you could find scenes where they were mentioned in the subbed anime.
Mernom chapter 8 . 3/2
The Japanese section is a good addition, I do like it when the language barrier is not ignored, and actually spelling out the foreign language makes it even more pronounced. The Sakura section clearly displays that since the Naruto verse has one language, the concept of a different language didn't even come up in their minds as an explanation to Wonder woman's speech. About the jap translations, I feel like you used the 'desu' suffix and it's variations too much. I'm pretty sure that most characters don't actually use it. Also, 'Aoi' means blue, not green, of my limited knowledge us not wrong. I understand that you probably don't know Japanese well, and I appreciate the effort you went through to include it.
Mernom chapter 7 . 3/2
I was wondering why Hinata can talk English. It has something to with the description of what she felt when she woke up, right? Other than that, I feel like you overpowered the sage mode defense factor. It's strong, but not THAT strong. As much as I don't like DC and their Superman power levels, I don't think that sage!Naruto can tank his blows when he starts going serious. Or no sell his heat vision completely.
Mernom chapter 6 . 3/2
For a while I thought that Naruto lucked out that he ended up in a villain's base, since if he ended up in the good guy's turf while berserking it would get hairy. But then this chapter happens.
Mernom chapter 5 . 3/2
I like the Tsukuyomi scene. I don't know the justice league too well, but I remember watching the teen Titans cartoon, and it had several similar scenes.
Mernom chapter 3 . 2/28
You didn't skip the language barrier. That's always a plus in my book.
hustengudel chapter 24 . 2/21
A little tidbit on that math part in the middle...

Math hasn't since a very long time, pretended to be able to explain everything. You say that it's "still logically possible" - funny, as one of the most famous proofs in mathematical logic (by Gödel) specifically states that it is impossible to build an axiomatic system that is both coherent (does not have contradictions - proving a statement and its contrary) and complete (everything that is true can be proven.)

Math does not pretend to be a universal solution for everything. It just happens to be the limit of what we can know, with certitude. Gödel proved that there always will be things we cannot know. Unsatisfying, but something one has to come to accept.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 2/2
wave to the batman Deidara! lol
MrCcoz chapter 19 . 12/20/2016
So glad to see Static, that was completely unexpected but I love it. I hope he has more interaction with the ninjas in this story. I would really like to speak if the ninjas time in the DCU will have any affect when they go back to Konoha, with Ino being trained my J'onn, Robin training Lee in MMA and the use of the bow staff, etc. Will their time here make them stronger than their fellow nins?
SONGUE chapter 33 . 11/28/2016
Okay, hm... this is hard. I always defend that reviews must be fair and constructive, but how far can criticism go without being... destructive?

Let's start with, I kinda like this story. But I did not like it for me. I am a defender of "doing new stuff is not bad". So, I can say that this is different. It's good that it is different.

I don't like this story, but I support it. It will never be a story that I would follow or add to my favorites, but it will be added by someone else, definitely.

I liked some parts of your narrative. I liked some aspect you gave to your characters. I freaking loved your chapter 6: Confrontation, you sew a quilt of plots that led to an awesome trio of fights that were wonderful to read. Kudos.

But... there were many characters that I felt boring, too irritating, completely OOC or generally underused/misused all along. I felt some ideas you put were not benefitial on the long run - the Spectre's participation, in my opinion, smothered the plot - and some chapters felt like they were either too confusing or too long. It's my fault as a reader, honestly, because it was not my... cup of tea.

You know "Don't like it don't read it?" policy? Well... I try reading stuff that I would not normally like because sometimes they break the mold and give me a new and enjoyable experience. I did not feel that from yours, but I will never say this is a bad story. It's a good one and I approve of it.

Thanks for this long (and complete!) crossover!
Ace McKnight chapter 19 . 11/14/2016
Don't know if you still read the reviews for this story, but the appearance of Static Shock just totally sealed this story as one of the best crossovers I've read. Thanks for writing a great story!
1,681 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »