Reviews for Connecting the Dots
SeaShellSakura chapter 33 . 10/29/2016
Okay, that? That was AWESOME.
Ghest chapter 10 . 10/23/2016
I wasn't bothered, because my point of entry for DC is the Teen Titans show where their Robin eventually becomes Nightwing (granted in a 'bad-future' story, but still), and it wasn't until after I found out how wonky continuity tends to go in the DCU that I bothered to immerse myself further. so my first reaction to your conundrum was: that's an issue? and my second reaction to your conundrum was: that's an issue?

granted it was separate issues, but my point still stands.
NNinja chapter 7 . 10/6/2016
Well if you ask so nicely... so far the story is enjoyable, although aside from obvious "Why Hinata Knows English" which will probably be explained later one thing bothers me. Sakura's pink her is apparently weird in DC universe(understandably) but somehow Hinata's blue hair goes completely unnoticed.
Blumaliscous chapter 33 . 8/20/2016
A fantastic read.
Thank you for the time you put into this story, great job!
Shalist chapter 16 . 8/15/2016
Awesome fight! And after 2 long years, Luthor finally has someone to help scratch that monologue itch.
Shalist chapter 15 . 8/14/2016
Trippy; the main OST from 'Paprika' kept playing in the back of my head as I read this chapter. Also, heh, shadow clone foxes FTW. Well, I mean technically he lost, but you know what I mean.
Shalist chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
Ahahaha poor Batman, nobody appreciates just how much work that he puts into kicking them in the face.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/11/2016
Terry Prachett fan.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 7/14/2016
Ooooh sasuke, bitchslapped by your own technique. That made me laugh so hard
org13fan chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
awesome
Guest chapter 23 . 6/22/2016
So, basically, your goal is to destroy every other character and diminish them so we can have SuperHinata. Wow.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/22/2016
So, Hinata is basically Mary Sue. Well, I can't see the difference between that and canon Hinata. Well, except canon Hinata doesn't have any developments and is all about the boobs.
OnGuard chapter 10 . 6/4/2016
The real problem is that your going by cartoons. Nightwing is the leader of teen titans. Robin is the leader of young justice. By going by the animated series, your so far behind what's happening in the D.C. universe it's not even funny.
P.s. your author's notes are way too long.
archsage328 chapter 33 . 5/21/2016
I'm going to honest. I kept putting off finishing this story, despite having plowed through more than two thirds of it pretty quickly when I first picked it up. Why? Simple...I just didn't want the fun to end. I love the believable character development for everyone. I love the humor, the action, and the creativity. I love how much attention you give to detail and the source materials. I love how despite making some subtle jabs at those same materials, you still convey a great amount of love and respect for the characters and worlds you are dealing with here. That especially is a trap I've noticed people fall into too often in writing stories, and even I've been guilty of it when conversing with others. It's stories like this that encourage me to go back and resume watching Naruto Shippuden as well as watch the DCAU in its entirety, not just key episodes of certain series or even episodes I missed growing up. And while I'd love to see more anime crossovers with the DCAU, as well as a Marvel/DC crossover that comes even remotely close to this quality of writing, there's no denying that with Connecting the Dots, you set the bar pretty darn high, and I am VERY glad that you did.

I wish I had more constructive criticism to offer. The closest things I have to that at this point are just elements I don't quite agree with, such as the killing of a certain villain back when the ninjas were hanging out with the Teen Titans, but they generally end up being either not major enough to pull me out of the story, end up working very well within the confines of the story, or both. In other words, minor nitpicks that don't seem to be worth mentioning at this point. Even so, I hope my comments don't strike you as empty flattery or complaining for the sake of it. I make it a policy to try and leave the sort of reviews I myself want to receive: compliments for the things I do well without sounding hollow and suggestions on how I can improve without sounding like whining. After all, how can I ask for people to leave those sorts of reviews for me if I'm not willing to give them myself? So if I've succeeded here in that regard, even if none of my own works are the sort that would interest you, that's fine by me.

All in all, I've had an absolute blast reading Connecting the Dots. More than likely, I will reread this fine story at some point in the future, but when I do, it'll probably be on deviantART, if for no other reason than that I can post more than comment per chapter. I'm very much looking forward to that, but for now, allow me to express my gratitude to you for having written this story in the first place. I truly hope you had as much fun putting it together as I had reading it. So once again, thank you.
RavenSummoning chapter 33 . 5/20/2016
Just finished this, good read!
1,681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »