Reviews for Connecting the Dots
SageModeSasuke chapter 2 . 2/12
NaruHina forever! LOL.
Most fucking badass coincidences Sasuke v. Batman , Sakura v. Wonder Woman, and Naruto v. Superman! And they all have still retained there hostility of the other. It's so masterfully done!
RHJunior chapter 22 . 1/14
Always hated that super-hearing trope. Super hearing wouldn't, couldn't work like that. No matter how sensitive his super-hearing is, at the distance of just a mile or so all the sounds Supes supposedly hears would have broken down into white noise due to acoustic interference. And the scenes of him listening from SPACE make me want to scream.

On the other hand, "Peoples is peoples" from the muppets take manhattan? You win an internets.
RHJunior chapter 12 . 1/14
Batman's full of shite, here. Warmongers are not drawn to wage war on the strong.
RHJunior chapter 4 . 1/14
I gotta bark here. Batman may be gritty and overprotective of Gotham, but he's not a gorramn idiot. Your version of him has him doing the absolute stupidest thing possible in a first contact situation- despite having gone through God knows how many of them in the past. Someone needs to dope slap him on his pointy cowl and tell him what a chuckleshmuck he is.
love toshiro dragon chapter 2 . 1/3
Aww y isn't Kakashi gonna be in the story!? Kakashi is my favorite on Naruto! Love the idea of the story though. And Batman is my favorite on JL. Hope to see more Kakashi later on and read more!
schneefink chapter 33 . 12/12/2015
I enjoyed this a lot! Shikamaru's parts were my favorites, and Tenten and her new weapons. All of it was very entertaining, and the crossover worked well :)
Eonflare chapter 33 . 12/7/2015
Okay, so that's all the chapters read. I admit, I enjoyed it. A good read.

Honestly though, the parts I enjoyed the most was simply seeing how the Ninja's adapted to living in a different world, if there was more of that for Tenten, and a lot more for Shikamaru, I would've loved to see that.
Eonflare chapter 32 . 12/7/2015
Didn't they want Tenten's arm back? I don't recall seeing anything about that.
Eonflare chapter 31 . 12/5/2015
Well, I guess that was a nice finish.
Batman would've won if he cheated.
Eonflare chapter 30 . 12/5/2015
I understand Superman's desire to not kill. What I don't understand is why he's so determined not to let anyone else do it either. If he's trying to do it to set an example, then he's kinda proving Luthor right about steering humanity's evolution.
Eonflare chapter 29 . 12/1/2015
Ohh, that was good for a laugh, seeing Sasuke repeatedly losing his stomach, and there's not a damn thing he can do about it.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/28/2015
you should be ashamed of this story
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
you have to many plot lines going at once which is bad
Eonflare chapter 28 . 11/27/2015
So, how are those shadows supposed to stop Luthor's power with this Anti-Life equation thing? I guess I'll see.
1,648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »