Reviews for Connecting the Dots
Eonflare chapter 28 . 11/27/2015
So, how are those shadows supposed to stop Luthor's power with this Anti-Life equation thing? I guess I'll see.
Eonflare chapter 27 . 11/27/2015
I know he's tied down by trying to keep the base intact, and this story is pretty good, but like all stories, this still seems to suffer the problem of Superman somehow not being what he's cracked up to be. I mean sure, he's hard to write to well, but when Batman can take on Sasuke despite knowing nothing about him (and therefore having no way to prepare, his greatest strength) and still come out in a reasonable condition, all things considered, the fact that Superman struggles despite knowing far more about his abilities feels kinda wrong.

I love Batman, he's my favourite superhero, but I'm perfectly aware he would never stand a chance against Superman in a straight up fight.
Eonflare chapter 26 . 11/23/2015
Is it just me, or does this story feel like the Justice League is severely nerfed? I really don't know enough about them to know if this is really the standard for them. In my mind, if Superman didn't hold back, he could just fry Sasuke easily, Susanoo or not.
Eonflare chapter 25 . 11/23/2015
I find it hard to believe anyone would've seen that without permission. Am I seriously supposed to believe that the Justice League, who has some of the smartest minds in fiction, would overlook the fact that one of the ninja's uses insects?
Eonflare chapter 24 . 11/23/2015
Considering we do write some fics about real life people, I'd think there would be some Fics of the heroes of the planet.
Eonflare chapter 23 . 11/21/2015
That was a pretty good scene, loved the last line.
You know, one thing I am wondering is why someone hasn't so much as seen Sasuke considering how long he's been in Gotham. With how crazy-prepared Batman is, you'd think he'd have some idea. The only other explanation I can think of is that he actually does know, and is choosing to ignore or observe for some reason.
Eonflare chapter 22 . 11/21/2015
Nobody hides anything from the Goddamn Batman. Oh, I love that. I do ponder why Alfred introduced himself to them though. I mean, they probably don't have much idea, but it's hardly a secret that Alfred serves Bruce, not to mention he called him that right in front of the ninja's. I thought that Batman took his secret identity very seriously.
archsage328 chapter 27 . 11/20/2015
Rock Lee...with a Green Lantern Ring...beating the ever loving daylight out of Doomsday. Words cannot begin to express how happy that little bit made me.
Eonflare chapter 21 . 11/20/2015
The Flash and Lee huh? Are they gonna juggle these mentoring roles even more after this? I'm still guessing as to who the ninja's will take after the most.
Right now, I think Lee and the Green Lanturn. Mostly because Lee really took a liking to him (strange I didn't see how their last meeting ended) and the willpower focused abilities would be most useful to Lee, who doesn't really use anything but martial arts.
Don't know anyone else really, maybe Neji and Green Arrow, just based on the concern GA had during their first meeting, but that's more than I got for anyone else.
Obviously, Supes and Naruto isn't gonna change, nobody else could handle him. Kinda reminded me of the Powerpuff Girls with how Naruto's idea of solving a problem is.
Eonflare chapter 20 . 11/20/2015
Ohhh, I loved that. You shouldn't mind having fun humiliating Assuke. At the very least, it's fun for me to read.

Tenten's gonna get a new arm is she? She's definitely gonna love it.
Eonflare chapter 19 . 11/20/2015
You're gonna compare Batman with Sasuke? I think Batman would be a little insulted.
Eonflare chapter 18 . 11/20/2015
That was pretty awesome on Tenten's part. Blowing off your own arm must take guts.
I would've liked to see what Tenten's thinking process was like after she rescued Kid Flash. The most appealing part of crossovers to me is how the characters react to each other.
Eonflare chapter 17 . 11/18/2015
Haha, stupid mooks. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to work out that no heat diffusion Explosive rounds big boom.
Eonflare chapter 16 . 11/18/2015
Wait, wasn't that Batman? Why'd they try to bring him down? Aren't their goals the same? The excuse was a little flimsy.
Eonflare chapter 15 . 11/18/2015
The Injustice universe isn't gonna be involved in this is it? The situation is complicated enough as it is.
1,649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »