Reviews for Connecting the Dots
inkbender chapter 3 . 3/4
The decision to put the translations right next to the Japanese is something I've never seen before. Also BRILLIANT.
inkbender chapter 1 . 3/4
TV Tropes led me here! Though that's not saying much, because that site is crowded as heck... but the deciding factor was that at least eight different users recommended it, instead of the usual "well /I/ thought this story was a good read." Like, I understand TV Tropes is supposed to be a super-informal tropes wiki, but they need a filtering system.

Anyways I'm pretty excited to get started on this! 300K stories doesn't phase me at all! I'll just probably be sitting here for the next 24 hours drooling at my computer screen and forgoing natural functions because I must. read. next. chapter.
Dimensional Wanderer chapter 1 . 2/13
Tvtropes brought me to this story. Don't worry, I didn't read any of the spoilers on it, I not a fan of spoilers. Anyways, based on the information I've read, I'm looking forward to enjoying your Naruto/Justice League crossover. This is the first crossover of it's kind that has caught my interest.
nice fanfic...best i ve read
TempestTroper chapter 13 . 1/30
"All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well"

Despite the fact that this story's been over for a long time, I'm still terrified of that line (for a different reason than intended, I'm sure). I'm glad that someone pointed me in the direction of this fic, because this is awesome.

A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely

Troper
UseFistNotMouth chapter 15 . 1/25
Mmm... this story is fun but frustrating. It's not the author's fault. The big secrets of the Naruto series weren't known when it was being written... but it's so distracting. I guess that's what peaple mean by a story "not aging well"?

I think it may be a lesson not to infer too much or invest too deeply into the importance of esoteric, vaguely understood, origins to provide importance and connection.

Although it truly is humorous with what the Spectre was implying about the sage, considering the truth. Likening to Christ one who is an analogue to the Antichrist instead. And the fact that the truth does in fact mirror biblical events, but Genesis and Cain and Able, not Exodus or Messiah. But that is probably not something the author expected to be humorous instead of profound.

Overall a solid story with aging issues that distract but don't really ruin enjoyment.
Earthenfist chapter 32 . 1/10
You know, Bruce was channeling Luthor quite a bit at the end there... Are you leaving a plot hook dangling, perchance?
Earthenfist chapter 23 . 1/9
I've got to wonder, with your description of how Shino was using his bugs here, if you've ever read the webserial Worm. I can't imagine you haven't, if you're a Troper, but that bit was rather evocative of some of the uses of bugs in that story.

I've read Naruto fanfics where people have given the characters 'more' powers (often good, often creative, sometimes just odd...) and I have to say that you've done a pretty good job of expanding on their canon specializations without either changing things too much or, heh, superpowering things. You're keeping it believable (almost more so than the manga itself) and bringing out some wonderful insights into the characters themselves in the process.

Thanks for writing such an engaging story.
Advent of Shadows chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
I really hope Naruto gets free soon. Im just bored reading this until then. Probably wont make it until he gets freed, actually.
Project Necron chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
For the sake of balance it's good that nobody is too overpowered. The story is more gripping that way.
Project Necron chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Heard about this on TvTropes. Looks alright so far.
Lazarus495 chapter 33 . 12/1/2014
Havent read many naruto fics yet but this was definitely one of the best justice league fic ive ever read, crossover or otherwise.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
Just a quick note - the demon in TT is Trigon, not Trigun.
EagleJarl chapter 33 . 11/15/2014
Really? You never explained the Hinata thing? Yeesh.

The Naruto "let me recap" bit in the beginning felt clumsy, but it smoothed out after that. It looks like Tenten did bring instructional things back with her and is upgrading the tech base. Good for her.

So, that mention of plowing fields with earth jutsus...was that the solution for what to do with out of work ninja? If not, it should be. The villages could branch out to civilian missions and make a ton more money.

So. Finally done. Some rough spots here and there but overall an enjoyable read. Thank you for writing it.
EagleJarl chapter 32 . 11/15/2014
Argh. "Nearly half of our ninja force has been decimated."

No. It's been destroyed. "Decimate" means "destroy ten percent of"; it was originally a punishment in Rome used on a military unit that had committed some sort of major failing - generally cowardice in the face of battle. Ten percent of the men would be selected at random; the rest would have to beat those ten percent to death with iron rods.

Also, Batman *acquired* the chakra stuff, not "allocated" it.

I hope the Hinata deal is explained next chapter, because it's a pretty major thread to leave hanging.
1,560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »