Reviews for Connecting the Dots
RavenSummoning chapter 33 . 5/20/2016
Just finished this, good read!
8th Seraph chapter 10 . 5/19/2016
To what Sasuke just did and what his thought process was about those 'green papers of significant importance' , I give a facepalm.
8th Seraph chapter 8 . 5/19/2016
oh god, I read red tornado's name as Red Tomato and failed to notice until i finished the chapter.. XD
8th Seraph chapter 7 . 5/19/2016
Your ANs are as entertaining as your story, well done haha
8th Seraph chapter 5 . 5/18/2016
A response to your AN: Might i suggest the flames of did say that flames are welcome. Story's going great
8th Seraph chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
funny thing is that the movie 'Flashpoint Paradox' is what made me search for Naruto and J.L. xovers, funny to 'see' Kakashi still being a rather laid back person even after sending people to another dimension
8th Seraph chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
This story sounds about good, for a few minutes i was thinking that it was Orochimaru's arm, aaaand then they mentioned it having a mouth, my reactionWell then..!" Im'ma go continue reading, and find out if this is still on going or left frozen, or if you're still writing fics , peace~!
Shadow-DJ chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Pfft...Okay, the raction to the palm is top notch XD
Josiah chapter 33 . 3/4/2016
*claps* another wondrous fic down. thank you for the pleasant surprise that this series turned out to be _
josiah chapter 28 . 3/2/2016
this chapter was short. it was by no means boring. This was why shikamaru was my favourite character from naruto.
Josiah chapter 26 . 3/2/2016
having bizarro say that he is NOT here to help them would just mean he's there to help right?
jon reeve chapter 16 . 2/28/2016
I see Hinata got her grope in...
Llyrica chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
Hi, I know this is an old fic, but I just started reading it and so far I am really enjoying it. I'm just wondering if there's a reason why the language barrier exists for some, but not for others. Like, the group that showed up with Sasuke doesn't seem to be having issues with understanding or being understood. Thank you for writing and sharing this! :)
Josiah chapter 10 . 2/24/2016
the naruto universe has paper money. sasuke should be at least cursorily aware of what a dollar bill is when he sees a lot of pieces of paper lots of people are really desperate to get.

besides that, interesting chapter as always.
josiah chapter 4 . 2/22/2016
a fun fic so far. however i'm really annoyed by teh fact that there's no explanation for hinata and lois communicating so easily. I've never heard lois speak japanese, and she ceratinly shouldn't have known to do it off the bat.

the language barrier thing is something i enjoy very much with this fic and it annoyed me to see it forgotten about in this one interaction.
1,682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »