Reviews for Connecting the Dots
linkhyrule5 chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
Enh. I'm not sure what the point of this is, yet. Sasuke knows he's not powerful enough; it's his whole deal, "I must get stronger."

I was expecting him to get recruited into the gang and then see about fifty cases of "revenge gets you nowhere," but then Uriel isn't really moral enough to do that.

(Seriously? What kind of Angel is Vengeful? .)
linkhyrule5 chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
I would like to point out that Maito Guy punches fast enough to turn air to plasma. He's faster than most other ninjas, but not by an order of magnitude - if he can turn air to plasma, then most ninja can throw and dodge at supersonic speeds.

So... as with Humane Studies, it doesn't make much sense for ninja to be unable to dodge bullets.
Junior VB chapter 33 . 7/19/2014
Gran fic. Te felicito.

He leido la versión en español pero queria postear aqui tambien.
Great fic. I congratulate you.

I have read the Spanish version but I wanted to post here too.
kurifu gari chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
It needs to be a naruhina

NARUHINA4EVER
WalkersCrown chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
I don't get wh,people pay as and moan when the Naru/Sasu pairing has been completely and disgustingly overdone as well. If a writer want to out a pairing and you don't like then do like me. Which is get the hell out and leave the story alone. If you don't read it then it shouldn't bother you.
Dill dragon chapter 20 . 6/28/2014
Tenten with a robot cannon arm... There goes the neighborhood.
Retric chapter 33 . 6/15/2014
I think you did a great job keeping everyone in character though this. My only suggestion is try and keep the plot a little smoother, many of the transitions where abrupt which breaks the willing suspension of disbelief. Sill, great job!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
Please let them find akamaru soon
Mango Tee chapter 33 . 6/10/2014
DUDE! I FRICKIN' LOVED THIS!

Honestly, this is the best Naruto/DC crossover to grace this site, for more than one reason: you have a brilliant way to show characterization through their thoughts, dialogue, and-most importantly-actions. You had it pad locked! Naruto wasn't completely an idiot, Sakura for the most part contributed for most of the problems they faced, Sasuke (my favorite circumstance in your story) was mislead, but in the end, he found the right path that lead to his personal happy ending. Although, Shikamaru had the best parts in this story, in my opinion. I love the fact that he was able to defeat Luthor's mind game by being his prisoner. You totally captured his intelligence through those scenes. Also, love, love, love how you presented Batman. He's cunning, that much was revealed. But, most of the time, that trait was shown from other characters-which, for some reason, I really enjoyed. The pacing was amazing; it pretty much flowed wonderfully. The setting for the fight scenes were pretty epic too.

Man, I hope you begin another Naruto/DC story. But, judging from your other stories and other fandom, kinda makes it unlikely. You definitely won me over. I look forward to your other works! Good luck, dude!
Telron chapter 33 . 5/21/2014
now this was a good story
Awepicsome chapter 33 . 5/9/2014
This fic was GREAT! The way you worded your story and the way it played out was amazing! Well done! Have virtual cookies from me! :D
AwaitTheRise chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Soo amazingly good! Left me wanting for nothing but a spinoff about Kakashi, Diana and Batman ;) You know, if you don't ever get around to writing something like that maybe I will...
MarvelousWonders chapter 33 . 5/4/2014
This is probably one of the best crossover fanfics ever.
Even though there are so many characteres, you managed to write every single one in-character.
gamingbookworm chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
Clearly, Hinata should be made Ambassador for Konoha.
HotaruSama00 chapter 33 . 4/30/2014
An excellent story. I quite enjoyed the cultural clash between the two worlds.
1,522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »