Reviews for Connecting the Dots
qtar1984 chapter 12 . 7/20/2010
I would say instead that the shinobi community is less gracious about sharing martial art styles rather than there being very few styles. styles are kept within clans and villages. if you watch the series there are several styles used. although there is a common style that is used by most ninjas.
Sasswot2000 chapter 12 . 7/20/2010
So... what was Father McCay doing in Jump City?
Orpah chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
This story... It's gorgeous! I love it! And I'm only up to chapter 3! Gee golly whiz, I just don't even know where to start... I once tried to write out a crossover where Tenten was transported to the Batman-verse, but this is way better than I could have ever done! You keep a delicate balance between the groups, and still manage to keep people in character! I can't wait to read more!
hahadanglyparts chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
While I agree with your explanaion for Batman's victory, I still feel you severely underestimated the abilities of the nin. For example, Lee running at just 15 mph without his weights is ridiculous. Even tired, I'm sure he could hit 30 mph at the least after all there are people in real life that can run faster than that. Another is Sakura's punch, if she is using Tsunade's Regeneration Seal (the name escapes me) then she would have enough chakra to power her punches which has been shown to completely destroy the surrounding terrain. Sorry if I seem nitpicky, I do like your story so far but those things just kind of bugged me.
Bobboky chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
nice
Lord Sia chapter 11 . 7/11/2010
Nice work. I'm no big fan of comics, but JLA is familiar enough (mostly through a couple of crossovers) to keep me interested.

Biggest flaw is a lack of detail - surroundings, downtime and everyday stuff... Yeah.

Keep it up.
supremebandit chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
just incase you didn't catch it, or just so i have an excuse to review, Naruto is able to use wood element, and has been revieled to be a distant relative to Tsunade, are you gonna make any comments to reveal they know that? or are you gonna let Naruto have mokuton?
TyrannoStorm chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
I'm sorry that this review could not be me talking about how Epic this story is again, but your chess scenes are just WRONG. G10 is not a legitimate move because the spaces are A-H and 1-8. You had Luthor move first as black despite the rule of white always moving first. Finally, I doubt that a smart man like Luthor would open with a move on the G file, but that's at least plausible.

Looking forward to more.
TyrannoStorm chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
This chapter had double the Epic. My only complaint is that you left the dialog in Japanese instead of translating.
TyrannoStorm chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
This is going to be Epic.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
The fact of the matter is that NaruHina has been done so many times and in so many ways that there's nothing new going to be happening in this story when concerning the pairing.

And the fact that you brought so many people into the fic, in so many different places, is definitely going to make this a big challenge to pull off in any way beyond shit, let alone as something good.
wayward hero chapter 11 . 7/5/2010
Your story is really good, I love the premise and plot you have put together, and for someone that dislikes fight scenes you do a very good job on them. All I can say is keep going.
Chaos666 chapter 11 . 7/5/2010
So far everything is great. Good pace, good interaction between characters, etc. Dr. Light dead, would've preferred Slade or Brother Blood, but in the end it works. Keep up the good work and hope you update soon.

Chaos666
Wonderbee31 chapter 11 . 7/5/2010
Fun section here, really enjoyed seeing Luthor and Nara playing their game, and it looks like it's going on over and over, and will hope that Nara can start to get more of his own ground back. Interesting to see Light get kileed, but fun to see the "ninja's" reaction to how the heroes handle things, and would be something to see what all happens if they get in more lethal situations. Too bad that Alfred continues to enable Bruce, but would be something if Bruce started to wake up to the point that he is enableing some or a lot of the Gotham villains.
He Who Rules With an Iron Hoof chapter 11 . 7/4/2010