Reviews for Connecting the Dots
Jlargent chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
So that's where Deidara's arm went.
FFwatchdog chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
Im hopeing you will make naruto a badass in the future! maybe a slight harem for him. D
eggmiester chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
yo man. interesting story. i have but a single problem: will the konoha 12 be working with the justice league soon? or will they be constantly fighting them? regardless, you are doing great . i cannot wait for the next chapter!
Lady Red 88 chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
Wow, another awesome chapter there. I feel really sorry for Naruto right now. The supers are totally gunning for all the shinobi and it's not even their fault that this has happened in the first place. Sasuke is behaving as per usual: like an arse. I'm still waiting for him to do something that earn him some respect.

Sakura and Wonder Woman? Now that will be interesting. Both are strong, hard headed and stubborn. Cat-fight anyone? Yeah that sounds about right.

Anyway, loved the update! I look forward to the next installment.
FLaTone chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
Excellent chapter, I can't wait for the next update!
Feldoran chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
An excellent chapter but the amount of misunderstandings is amazing. You have me really looking forward to whatever may be next.
Dick Rash chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
Hooray
qtar1984 chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
I think that in his own world Naruto would be stronger than modern age superman while using if he were using his fox sage mode. so with a handicap he should be on par with him.

A theory on why the DC earth has far less energy in it. In JL season 2, it was shown that Atlantis sank because most of the world's ambient magic was concentrated into the trident used by Aquaman. You say that magic and chakra are not the same thing in your story but in this particular case they could be. you could have ambient magic natural energy. Which means Naruto could be almost unstoppable if he had the trident.
xxBluexMoonxx chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
Awesome again! i never thought about hinata and lois being similar, or naruto and superman, nice. and as much as i like them fighting and seeing each other's powers, i really hope they become allies soon.
Kisa chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
YES YES YES! Updates!
Mesonoxian chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
Woah, you totally left me hanging on a cliff! Grest chapter!
MoonShadow7117 chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
Hi sorry for not Review the last one, I had some problems with my PC for some reason. So on the review:

There where really funny parts in both chapters and still were action and suspense.

One of my favorite parts were when Loius describes Superman to Hinata and tells her to not get any ideas of HIS man. haha as if hinata didnt had enough with naruto LOL. By the way, in what lenguage are they talking, I dubt it is a mistake because with the other characters you have diferent means for comunicate each other so, did Louis knows japannese? (you know, her being a reporter etc.,) or Hinata speaking english for an unknown reason? I just want to know.

The lines: "Okay, a meta then." Superman nodded.

"Apparently one that flies," noted the other helpfully.

"Or at least crashes." LOL thats narutos ninja stile for you.

and Sasuke and Suigetsu having computer problems were hilarious. And last but not least: "Lay down your…" she hated this part, "…weapons, artifacts, magical devices, power rings, or any other augmentable accessories and stick your hands in the air!" HAHA priceless, dont say they didnt warn you. I could number more (chouji and Lee XD) but I will end up Rewritting all the chapter.

As for the Battle scenes: so cool ! so What the hell do you mean that "I'm not so good with battles" you really have talent, honestly, I just want to keep reading more ;). cant wait to se Naruto Vs. Superman, didnt expect that. I hope you could update soon; it gets more interesting every time ;)
Nemrut chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
Nice chapter but what I feared started to happen, heroes I don't know started to appear which makes it difficult to imagine their fights.

This felt more like a transition chapter though and I am eagerly waiting for the next one.

And is it me or do the DC heroes appear to be shown in a more negative light?
Payce D. Elui chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
Hm, to be honest, although I enjoyed the chapter, I didn't enjoy it as much as the previous ones- I think there was just too much of the Marvel Crew for me to keep up with. Hah, that's more my problem than yours though, so don't worry about it.

On the other hand:

Hah, poor ninja, being outwitted by technology xD. That's funny, it's nice to see the drawbacks of the world change. The fact that everything is so alien to them is the big problem!

And LOL at Lee :D

And Sakura's about to get beat up... especially if Wonder Woman took out Lee so easily!

Either way, I'm looking forward to the next one! There seems to be interesting confrontations about to take place...

And I can't wait til the ninja actually strike back- once they learn about the world they're in and the Marvel Crew's weaknesses, it should be a lot easier to deal with things! The fact that the Marvel Team have the home turf advantage sucks for our ninja :/

Now for the critique!

Your formating seems a little off in the second scene- half of it's centred, and half isn't.

Keep up the good work!
Baron von Nobody chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
Awesome chapter, loved how it is playing out.

Naruto vs. Superman

Sasuke vs. Batman

Sakura vs. Wonder Woman

It is a popular Character face off. Also, I must say, Batman was really bad-ass this chapter, but I honestly believe it. I mean, Batman has faced characters similar to Suigetsu and Juugo (ex: Clayface and Bane), so yeah, he would honestly stand a chance.

Also, Naruto is awesome in Sage mode, and I like the simialaraties between him and Superman, that really goes to show that this is all indeed just a misunderstanding.

Very good work, do continue, for it is getting epically awesome. Can't wait to see more.

Signed,