Reviews for Connecting the Dots
Sir Godot chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
Now that was a fight to my liking. I think Batman is lucky that Sasuke didn't pull out Susano-o... that would have been overkill. Sadly the Sharingan is a overkill in itself... Seriously, how many powers does it have?
Still, the power levels were good and he battles plausible.
I wonder though, considering the developement of the manga, does naruto possess the power to control Kyuubi? Will he learn it?
Can't wait for the next chapter

Keep up the good work,
Faroush
Gallantmon of the Hazard chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
I have to say that things are working out hard for both sides.

And who is that mysterious figure that seems to know Hinata and our ninja so well?

Can't wait to see next chapter!

Later and best wishes!
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
Great battles here, but still think WW, from the warrior culture she's from would have won it handily, but still good to see, and enjoyed the Naruto fight with Supes, and it was good to see Supes pushed to his limits, as that always is a big throwdown, and will look forward to what happens with Sasuke next time, as well as the others that are around the country.
Lost.On.The.Way.To.Hell chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
This story is freaking awesome! I'm wondering is kakashi going to come up in the story later? Anyways thanks for writing and update as fast as you can.
KageMCS chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
This is turning pretty freaking epic. Naruto vs. Superman, Sakura vs. Wonder Woman, and Sasuke vs. Batman? I like how you've paired up characters with such similar themes. Looking forward to more. Though I do wonder how Hinata is suddenly able to understand English, did Martian Manhunter somehow include her when he affected the four in JL custody? Some mysterious link created by the caged bird seal on Neji? Because somehow I doubt Louis is talking to her in Japanese. And of course the other mysteries you've left us, what hit Naruto in Luthor's bunker, and what's wrong with Beast Boy and Raven? Amaterasu have some unintended side effects, or did Juugo's blood not agree with Beast Boy's stomach?

Back to the fights, you're doing a pretty good job. They may not be blow-by-blow accounts, but some of the best written fights leave something to the imagination. Hopefully Hinata and Louis will arrive soon enough to keep Superman from killing Naruto outright, especially if he's pushed into using Kyuubi. Not sure if Sharingan can see in the dark per se, especially since Batman has little to no chakra to see. Maybe hypersensitivity to motion, but not sight as Sasuke is used to. And looking forward to Wonder Woman and Sakura duking it out. Hopefully some of the misunderstandings can get worked out once the big three fights are over with.
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
Loved Sakura's pov of Wonder Woman, as well as how Bats went up against the other two member's of Sasuke's forces, and will wonder if he can handle the Sharingan, as well as if Supes will be able to take on Naruto as well, and got to wonder at how things will go with Lois and Hinata, and can imagine Lois figuring out a way to drag her along so she can get more stories, LOL.
KageMCS chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Good intro and love the story as a whole, but one thing bugs me. Sasuke doesn't call Naruto *teme* (bastard) in the manga, that's what Naruto calls Sasuke. Sasuke calls Naruto *dobe* (shorthand for another word he basically makes up to insult Naruto with several meanings: dead-last, complete loser).
halofannumber1 chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
Awesome story story so far, love the battlescenes keep it up.
Jlargent chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
So that's where Deidara's arm went.
FFwatchdog chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
Im hopeing you will make naruto a badass in the future! maybe a slight harem for him. D
eggmiester chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
yo man. interesting story. i have but a single problem: will the konoha 12 be working with the justice league soon? or will they be constantly fighting them? regardless, you are doing great . i cannot wait for the next chapter!
Lady Red 88 chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
Wow, another awesome chapter there. I feel really sorry for Naruto right now. The supers are totally gunning for all the shinobi and it's not even their fault that this has happened in the first place. Sasuke is behaving as per usual: like an arse. I'm still waiting for him to do something that earn him some respect.

Sakura and Wonder Woman? Now that will be interesting. Both are strong, hard headed and stubborn. Cat-fight anyone? Yeah that sounds about right.

Anyway, loved the update! I look forward to the next installment.
FLaTone chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
Excellent chapter, I can't wait for the next update!
Feldoran chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
An excellent chapter but the amount of misunderstandings is amazing. You have me really looking forward to whatever may be next.
Dick Rash chapter 6 . 4/22/2010