Reviews for The One Thing I Can't Have
christev chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Love this sweet story. Not that either Remus or Severus is sweet, but I love that they were able to have a friendship of sorts, even if it was for a limited time. They did both need someone so desperately.
Undertakerlover 1306 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I love this fic. I also love that line of Lupin when he is swinging on Lily's swing.

"Wouldn't people just love that? Us going gay for each other all these years."

That line had me laughing so hard! Hahaha! Nice work with their unspeakable friendship.

And yes I really don't mind them being gay for one another! Tee hee!
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Excellent story, it was very touching :). How sad, that when a new friendship was starting, it had to end. I always hoped these two would get along someday, but sadly it never happened...
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Nice collection of shorts. What a pity that Dumbledore kept the Cloak, which might have saved Lily. Too bad for Snape that he doesn't know about it; he might not blame himself so much. As it is, Dumbledore failed at his part of the promise, while Snape fulfilled his. But of course, Albus _never_ has to pay any magical debts; that's for others (all for the Greater Good).

As for Lily, how sweet of her to long for the presence of a friend she cruelly dumped and to want him to witness her wedding to the bully who made his life a living hell. I had no idea she was _that_ cruel and thoughtless.

As for Lupin, he totally forgets his occasional kindness to Snape once Sirius Black is back; if he really cared for Snape at all, he would have told Harry the truth. Some friend.
Heroes.Heroines chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
aww! i love the ending! how snape is always in the background:) sad but amazing!