Reviews for Hidebound
sakR9 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Absolutely fantastically amazing... I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT THIS TODAY. Olivier at a party in a dress... and 'office' party too!

Cool :3... Can't wait to read more
Causmicfire chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
This last one is very angsty, and makes me sad for the siblings.

Also, your pen name is WIN
Causmicfire chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
*sniffle* poor Alex.

I really like how you get into the aftermath of his role in Ishval.
Causmicfire chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Perfect capture of both Olivier and Roy in such a short piece! The line about her never respecting him if he bled on her was particularly entertaining.
k54321 chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
I can't believe this doesn't have any reviews yet! I suppose the Armstrongs aren't very popular (and not very well-known to those who haven't read the manga), I think they're both really awesome characters, so I was really happy to find this story.

I thought you did a great job of capturing both of their personalities. (The line "They crank the heat in Central..." was the best, and SO in-character. xD) The second story especially was really moving. Alex seems like he'd be a difficult character to write serious stuff with, since he's comedy relief half the time, but you managed it very well.

I didn't notice this at first (:B), but on looking over the third story again...are you implying that Olivier's having PTSD (or just general flashbacks) as well? Because that's a very interesting idea, assuming that that's what you had in mind.

Good work!