Reviews for Mascara
TheHeroicAmerica chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
:) Nice story! Romina is awesome, and I ship every pairing mentioned at least a tiny bit! XD So practically perfect in every way, right?
Mikadocon chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I read it for the first time ages ago but apparently I forgot to leave a review.

Seriously, the story is so sweet! o
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
...:D enjoyed it immensely! female romano was a brilliant idea! :D
one guy chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Aw, that was cute. :)

Some things that made me smile: "Easy as potatoes", "the spaghetti she cooked him that made him know she was the woman for him…". And the guys starting clapping when Antonio was kicked out the house. Oh, those little bastards. XD

Especially intriguing was the nail-polish scene. By the way, I was also interested in the fact that Romina didn't want to go to the event. And I thought that maybe there would be a dramatic explanation (the "real" reason) why in the end. Seems there wasn't. Could've been though. :)

And when I think about it, what's with the titles? :) "Polish", "Overcoat", "Mascara". Am I missing something? These things seem to be in the stories but they don't appear as essential to me. Are they symbolic? How about this guess: they are your inspirations for those stories. Not criticizing, just curious.

But getting a little out of topic, you know what is pretty ironic? I see how girls get their appearance ready for some occasion. Ofcourse, they look fancy but I think I usually prefer their casual look.

An interesting fact: "vargas" means "hardship/bother/tribulation" in Lithuanian. :)
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 9/21/2010

(If I were Rena from Higurashi, I'd say that I wanna take 'em home. I'm not, so I won't.)

You have SERIOUS talent for writing freakin' adorable stuff. YOU GO!
nemiah chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
aww this is so adorable
PiWrite chapter 1 . 9/11/2010

but the thing is i don't get how Mascara has anything to do w/ this O.o

you could have called it Ocean or Sky?

nivans chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
wow, I love your potrayal of fem!lovi with antonio. He is so doting but she is still so stubborn.

Will you be writing more?
Shelly-Sells-SheaShells chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Yay! I love this AU! Ah, Felicia is such a good sister... Too bad her dress got ruined though. I would totally love to spend a homecoming blasting people with paint balls though.

A fem!Greece/Japan story would be awesome.
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Romina is so so cute in her not-so tsundere ways. Her bluntness in comparison to her male counterpart. And Antonio is such a sweet boyfriend, so loving and honest... maybe a bit too honest but still.

But Romina's confession to Felicia was the crowning moment of heartwarming in this fic. I love this AU 3

SuicideMonday chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I love the length of this fic! It totally filled my AntonioxRomano craving! Very cute, fem!Romano is love. Felicia is funny.
Kiki4ever chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Wow...I don't know what to say but that was probably the best gb hetalia fic I've ever read. Besides your other ones of course. Keep up the great work!