Reviews for Forbidden Love
Adc chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
This was a beautiful story nice job. N especially like the quote u put at the end.
Wattpad user chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Hi hi I'm not a part of this website I was just wondering if you could take your story and put it on Wattpad I really like it and I'm sure a bunch of other Kh or Ff or BOTH will live your story I sure did and that's just by the first chapter. Take it into consideration.
Shiori Yomu chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
Okay, I felt bad for Ventus... TT_TT But at least, he WILL awaken one day! Sora better do a good job!
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
AW, I LOVE it! :D
LovelySantorski chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
awww :O it was awwwsome 3
Red564 chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
this is the best story i have read on . this story includes 2 of my favorite characters. i am asking you to continue to write vanitas aqua stories cuz there is nothin to do in this damn house :/ so please write more stories. please send me a message if you can cuz iam and i dont really know how fanfiction
FrostedDiamond chapter 13 . 5/23/2011
this story is amazing. i love it so much its not even funny. you should update quickly so i can read more... its just simply amazing to read..
LeoBane chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I guess I might get killed for this, either for disregarding this entire thing or because I'm reviewing something that was finished over a year ago. Well, here goes.

Most of the criticism has already been laid, but I would like to say that the method of establishing this pairing is completely off, like a lot of things. I don't know the extent you were planning on taking this outside of canon, but Vanitas' behavior in chapter one is something that is impossible for him, and something that violates the rules of his very nature. A being made of negative emotions with no concept of good cannot suddenly become empty, and for that matter, he can't be anything else besides a monster in human form. If anything, the closer he came to having good qualities, the sooner he should have faded away. It's not that I have too much of a problem with this pairing, it's just that something like this is naturally impossible for Vanitas to do. I could only imagine his talk of darkness and evil being two separate things making sense if he were taking advantage of her.

I agree with lots of people on the constant rape lemons that have Vanitas violating the poor girl, but at least he's still somewhat in character by performing the act. This is pretty hard for me to swallow.

Aside from that though, the story isn't bad, but it's not too good either. I can't remember if anyone told you this, but seeing as how it was a multi-chaptered story, description would have been rather helpful.

I hope any of this helps.
originalworksof chapter 13 . 5/20/2011
I'm sad that it's over, but it was kinda a weird story. Ever plan on editing it?
Unkown cherry girl chapter 12 . 5/7/2011
This is my favorite KH pairing and I'm freaking dying for an update! You've got me hooked and PLEASE NO LEMMON it's hard to find a story with this couple without any rape or something.
Lynx Akita chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Everyone is sooooo OOC...but I like it. XD
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
["Vanitas, don't hurt him!" Aqua yelled. He didn't want to make a scene in front of Aqua. Still scowling, the boy's Keyblade vanished, and he turned to Aqua.

"Honestly Aqua, I think you're too-" he started saying. Out of nowhere, Aqua slammed her Keyblade against the pervert's shins. He collapsed to the ground while crying out in pain.

"And the next time you say something like that, you'll be in twice as much pain!" she screamed.]

Lol. "Don't hurt him!"

-Hits other man with a key-blade-

"That's my job!" :/
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
["Then that gives us fifteen minutes to do whatever we want…"Aqua purred. Vanitas smiled in response, and turned on the television. Aqua hung her head in disappointment.

"Not what I had in mind…but whatever..." Aqua said. She curled up next to Vanitas.]

Vanitus likes TV more right now. xD