Reviews for I Will Wait for You And I Will Burn
Ladydee1 chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Am loving this fic soo much. Live the play on words "Edward can bite me"
But he would love to as well but not where you would think lol

Fabulous story
snow eopard chapter 24 . 5/16/2013
wow what a story i love it its zoo good, i find it funny Edward's gay haha
DarkSouthernBelle chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! It's my 3rd time reading it all the way through now and I must say the motorcycle scene makes my wish my hubby never got rid of his! Evil men :( once I get past my first chapter in my fan fic I think this will be my first recommendation for my few readers. Awesome story and it needs more readers! Thanks for writing & posting!
flashahh chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Jeez I can't believe Jake said that thing about Paul to her, although I don't want her to go with Edward, Jake needs a wake up call! Great tension building :-)
flashahh chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Like your obliviously handsome Jake and arsey popular and knows it Edward. Great set up for some tension..
goldengirl2707 chapter 24 . 11/3/2012
Oh, now THERE'S the sex :-D Yeeeeaaaah for the HEA :-D So glad to have re-read this... though me thinks I need to wander on over to FToR...
goldengirl2707 chapter 23 . 11/3/2012
I love the sweetness and softness and the romance... But I still want to READ the sex... Is that wrong? :-D
goldengirl2707 chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
YEAH! *couch dance* Jacob's home, Jacob's home!
goldengirl2707 chapter 21 . 11/3/2012
Ahhhhhh! So sad :-( Obviously Jake needed emotional support as much as he needed therapy for the alcohol. It's unfortunate he didn't get help after the baby passed, because I'm sure he could have had some happier years between then and now :-/
goldengirl2707 chapter 19 . 11/3/2012
Yes, what IS it with men? I really would like to know!
goldengirl2707 chapter 17 . 11/3/2012
I'm not a fan of angsty Leah - though yours certainly had a good reason for it. I'm glad she's opening up. Everyone feels better when they have friends to lean on...
goldengirl2707 chapter 16 . 11/2/2012
Oh, poor Eddie. Damnit, now I feel sorry for him! Stop that! :-/
goldengirl2707 chapter 15 . 11/2/2012
*lol* What a funny show! I'd love to know where all these fun concepts came from - have you seen a show like this, or are you just that awesome? ;-)
goldengirl2707 chapter 14 . 11/1/2012
Mmmmmm... morning sex with Jaaaake... *blinks* Oh, wait. The chapter's over. Damn!
goldengirl2707 chapter 13 . 11/1/2012
Oh nos! :-( Poor Jake. As awful as Leah behaved, no one deserves that. That would be traumatizing for anyone, but especially emotionally immature teenagers who already have enough to deal with! *sigh*

Poor Jake! *gives him snuggles*