Reviews for All Good Things are Three
Awww... XD So kawaii!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
funny and sweet
and music chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Oh! Oh! I read this in livejournal the other day. Yeah, I'm sort of a lurker... but I don't have an LJ account. Well, at least now I can compliment you on your wonderful story. I thought it was quite interesting, and I like how their sleeping positions and actions reflect their personality/role in the relationship, though it wasn't indirectly said sometimes. Llike when Haruhi reached for Kaoru; "...she sneaks her arm under Hikaru's, her hand coming to rest on Kaoru's hip and presses her face to the older brother's back", it gave me the impression that there is a small inkling of possessiveness ther). Or maybe that was just how I interpreted it, but anyway, it was good.

I don't really recall any grammatical errors except for one: "... who's hands that are touching her where, who's skin is under her fingertips and who's breath it is that sounds so loudly in her ear." I think it should be 'whose', not 'who's' because the latter would mean 'who is', and thus, I think it would be incorrect to use. But other than that, I like the character(s)-study.

Also... "Besides, isn't it every young girl's dream to be held simultaneously by tightly bond twins?". Hikaru was spot on there... kinda (*blushes*).

*is faving it*
LuckyTurtle chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Very bittersweet, but very good! I love your writing style...
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Wow .. that was really nice. Kinda sad but really sweet.
oriharaizalia chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
omg so sweeeet! kinda sad, but loved it anyway *wipes tears away*

favorited *-*!
Genki-angel-chan chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Really sweet, love these three together.
sonamy4eva22 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Nice. Nice. Very good. :) I enjoyed reading it. Good job. :D
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
) cute! I liked it
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
sad, yet beautifully written . . .

though it's quite true what haruhi's thinking.
Mariel of Fantasy chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Aww that's so cute! :3 I love it! It's absolutely beautiful. And I really don't know what to say other that. It's really pretty hard to describe.

The only thing I have to say about this is that one line where it says: "...boyfriend's and lovers in the land of darkness and warmth." Shouldn't "boyfriend's" be "boyfriends"? Since adding the comma makes it sound like it's one person and that one person is owning something. (Yeah, ok, sorry if I sound like an english teacher now, but it's just one of my pet peeves /)

Other than that I absolutely loved this fic! It's so cute, yet pretty deep at the same time.

Keep writing!

Mariel
Evelyn Jolie Night chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This was very beautiful. It was deep, inticing and I couldn't help but read it a couple of times after.

Why'd you have to make it so sad? It is beautiful.

EvelynJolie
crazyonechan chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
wow... O.O how cute! *-*

please write more!

and see you in the next chapter! :D
Mimi-dudette chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
:D I really liked this, it was amazingly well writen :) You portrayed their characters and their relationships beautifully :)

Well done! :D