Reviews for Utilitarianism Doesn't Matter When Love's Involved
Candykaykay2001 chapter 1 . 9/13
This was so sweet! Loved it! :-)
SasuxNaru chapter 1 . 2/7
This is so cool. Ethical Egoism. I'll have to use that in the future! I personally love FICA when naruto is secretly this super huge genius with a messed up childhood that he hides with his smiles but is really extremely depressed and sad and then sasuke comes to the rescue. But I really liked your approach on it. Again I fell obliged to say. I Loved It.
Truefreak chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i love it so much! im going to go cry happily into my pillow now... *walks away sobbing*
Iloveyaoi2much chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
silveryuki061 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This was such a sweet story, but I must admit that it made me rather depressed in that it prompted deep, dark thoughts about life lol. Very well written though ;)
ruhanasasunaru chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
awww... sweet sasuke! i love how he love naruto :D nice story :)
Crozzack chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
[Naruto perked up at the syllable. In Sasuke-speak, that meant that they arrived.

Twenty three minutes late.]
- Pffft XDXDXD

["A rich man may donate millions of dollars to a charity and claim that he is being self-less. But the fact that he is advertising his charity work and even the sense of accomplishment he gets from that act means that he is, again, acting in his own self interest."]
- *laugh* Funny how this is what I often say myself XDXD There are no utterly selfless acts (and there's nothing wrong with that haha)

Very cute story, thank you *smile*

Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Don't have an account

Sadly, I can't favourite the story since I don't have an account here on FFN.. However, I will review since I really liked this :) I really loved the flow of the story and Naruto and Sasuker were pretty much in character in my opinion so..yeah :D
xIceCrystal chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Aww, soo Cute! 33
BlackMoon6666 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
You know that was very interesting to say the least. A true heartwarming fic. Thank you so much. Now I am gonna favorite it lol.
licketyli chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
AWWWW! This was so adorable. Sasuke's reaction to that question had me giggling. If I was in that class, I would've been like "awww!" and smiled like a fool.

fucking cute.
UzumakiNarutoLover chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
haha I was just about to favourite your story but then I read your comment at the bottom, so I decided to leave a review XD It's so cute! My friend recommended this story to me by sending me the summary, and I absolutely loved it! I like the way you portrayed Naruto's importance to Sasuke by the way Sasuke answered with no hesitance. It was also very tactful of you to insert Neji's belief into the debate. Overall, I think this story is well thought out and a good one shot, if not just a tad bit short. :)
ahin chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This is a really great oneshot and I reminded me so much of my Philosophy and Religion class at school :D I loved Sasuke's reasoning, it fits him perfeclty :)

Loved it!
Jojo chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Loved it! What a fabulous idea! don't worry I could keep up with the philosophy :P Anyway, I really liked the ending! T'was a brilliant way to end it and worked perfectly with the story! Kudoos to you! :D