Reviews for Utilitarianism Doesn't Matter When Love's Involved
avhxsxo chapter 1 . 8/1
You're probably not going to read this seven years later lol. I really do love this story and i like what you were trying to do buttttt some of Sasuke's reasonings dont make sense to me.
First, sasuke not raising his hand for the options presented is weird cause regardless of his reason he would still do nothing same as neji, it's just his reason for not choosing is because he doesn't care instead it being fate.
Then he goes on to say that he would choose the four people if forced to use utilitarianism but only if the one person isn't naruto, implying that he would say naruto. But then he says he would choose the "right" choice so naruto wouldn't be mad at him because of the self interest option? So in class he ends up picking both to save naruto and choose the four people. Its just confusing at that point.
I think i get what you were trying to say after reading it a couple times but it could have been worded better
muttjc2003 chapter 1 . 3/25
This was a very entertaining story. It was very well written and I enjoyed it very much. Great job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Daww! I love it!
Candykaykay2001 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This was so sweet! Loved it! :-)
SasuxNaru chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
This is so cool. Ethical Egoism. I'll have to use that in the future! I personally love FICA when naruto is secretly this super huge genius with a messed up childhood that he hides with his smiles but is really extremely depressed and sad and then sasuke comes to the rescue. But I really liked your approach on it. Again I fell obliged to say. I Loved It.
Truefreak chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i love it so much! im going to go cry happily into my pillow now... *walks away sobbing*
Iloveyaoi2much chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Cute
silveryuki061 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This was such a sweet story, but I must admit that it made me rather depressed in that it prompted deep, dark thoughts about life lol. Very well written though ;)
ruhanasasunaru chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
awww... sweet sasuke! i love how he love naruto :D nice story :)
Crozzack chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Beautiful...
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
[Naruto perked up at the syllable. In Sasuke-speak, that meant that they arrived.

Twenty three minutes late.]
- Pffft XDXDXD

["A rich man may donate millions of dollars to a charity and claim that he is being self-less. But the fact that he is advertising his charity work and even the sense of accomplishment he gets from that act means that he is, again, acting in his own self interest."]
- *laugh* Funny how this is what I often say myself XDXD There are no utterly selfless acts (and there's nothing wrong with that haha)

Very cute story, thank you *smile*

/Dragonwolf
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Don't have an account

Sadly, I can't favourite the story since I don't have an account here on FFN.. However, I will review since I really liked this :) I really loved the flow of the story and Naruto and Sasuker were pretty much in character in my opinion so..yeah :D
xIceCrystal chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Aww, soo Cute! 33
BlackMoon6666 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
You know that was very interesting to say the least. A true heartwarming fic. Thank you so much. Now I am gonna favorite it lol.
licketyli chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
AWWWW! This was so adorable. Sasuke's reaction to that question had me giggling. If I was in that class, I would've been like "awww!" and smiled like a fool.

fucking cute.