Reviews for A Cold Winter's Eve
JLCH chapter 13 . 6/15/2011
I sure hope you finish this story it has such potential!
RachelmBlondinSease chapter 13 . 5/15/2011
good story keep it up
Viktorija chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
Well done! :)
smackedfan454 chapter 13 . 3/16/2011
Okay so I think you just updated this, but I want to propose another chapter ASAP! :) I just read through this entire story and then re read that parts I loved. I have to admit that the parts I loved, was basically the entire story. lol. This is so cute and hot and you have the House and Cuddy down almost perfectly! I'm absolutely in love with this story. Please continue soon!

-Rachael-

Josam chapter 13 . 3/16/2011
Happy to read that you're writing this story again

I need some positive fic to not let me be depress because of what's happening on the show...

I knew it was going to end badly... But... It's just that I really don't see how things can go better for them now. He wants her to suffer, and what he did in the last episode show us exactly how deep in love he is... He needs to do sensation things to feel something... He cured the patient but he didn't feel any good doing it... House is really bad and he's going to go down for a while. I wish Cuddy react differently ! I wish she shout at him, hit him ! He's not the only one to suffer ! And it was amazing how Lisa E. showed us just with teary eyes how much in pain Cuddy is !

I really don't know how this is going... Are they going to be able to work together ? I'm not sure... Is the tension going to be back ?

What do you see for the future ? Anyway, thank you for this update ! And thanks because your story are always in characters ! I love that
BJAllen815 chapter 13 . 3/15/2011
Terrific chapter. I like that Cuddy didn't just fall back into his arms. Give him a little something to think about. I hope that he goes to Cuddy's house to tell her about his ancounter with Bill. What a jerk. THEN she can fall back into his arms! lol Keep writing. Fanfics are the only things keeping me sane after the last two shows. Thanks!
lin12344 chapter 13 . 3/15/2011
House will save Cuddy job, well I hope.
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 13 . 3/15/2011
Bill's a creep, I love all House said to him. Also loved House being in Cuddy's backseat and their back and forth bickering.
paulac45 chapter 13 . 3/15/2011
Good chapter, although the gap since the last update has been a while so I am going to have to reread from the start to refresh my memory.
PaulaAbdulChica2007 chapter 13 . 3/15/2011
That was such a great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next, continue soon!
Xenia007 chapter 12 . 2/25/2011
Hey, thoroughly enjoying this story, hope you continue it!
hopewithfeathers chapter 12 . 8/23/2010
Wow, this is so exciting! I love Cuddy's face when Wilson tells her about House's "personal" matter, I can SO picture it... ;) This is awesome so far! I can't wait for more!
paulac45 chapter 11 . 8/23/2010