Reviews for Matchel
-Sammi
lesa.blazer chapter 22 . 10/21/2015
I want more please
Gwennie49 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
This story is several years old but it still grabs me, i love how Rachel makes a family and stand up. There is so much warmth in their i realy want to get into this circle of friendship and love. Thank you for sharing :)
Katerina chapter 22 . 1/18/2014
I THINK U SHOULD DO ANOTHER ONE BUT HAVE MATT PROPOSE TO RACHEL AND HAVE RACHEL GET PREGNANT
ExitPhillyLAS chapter 22 . 1/11/2014
I love this so much! I really love the way you handled the pregnancy and just everything was so perfect. The worst part about it was that it didn't have another 20 chapters. Thank you for this really wonderful story!
J4X3YN chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Basically, I spent probably an hour at least reading this you want to know what I have to say? Fantastic! I always thought that Matt and Rachel could make a cute couple but you've made it "shippable" (if that's even a word). To the point where I, myself, want to try to write a Matchel/Berryford fic on my own. I loved it all, every last piece. And I'm a sucker for happy endings! This was very good, overall. I'll probably be reading this over again during my spare time :)
soccerfreak9 chapter 22 . 1/26/2013
i really love this story wish there was a sequel
vampirefairy09 chapter 22 . 3/23/2012
Such an awesome story! Loved it, so cute.
kymikub chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
LOVE IT :) its about time that Rach actually stood up for herself epic :)
samasbananas chapter 22 . 9/6/2011
awwwwwwww. so heartwarming and a perfect end!
Elle Loves Glee chapter 22 . 8/13/2011
This was just beautiful! The Matt/Rachel wonderful relationship. The Puckleberry BFF friendship. The sisterly relationship between Quinn & Rachel. Rachel's uncle Jack, Matt's mom and sister was a really sweet touch too. I can't think of anything else to say but wow! You are a wonderful writer and i can't wait to read more of your work!
RyainDrop chapter 22 . 7/24/2011
awww
RyainDrop chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
hahaha so funny hahaha
Roxy4vamp chapter 22 . 5/29/2011
Thank-you for this amazing story.
Secret Girlfriend chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
I CANNOT stop reading it! I keep telling myself go to bed go to bed but I can't! Love it! :D