Reviews for You can't have my son!
MyBlackBrothers chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
wow. this is amazing. it is so wonderful the way you described Freddie's growth into a man. this is some brilliant work! :)
Mrs Benson is very well done as well. You can really identify her idiosyncrasies and her little quirks! I also love how she kind of accepts that Freddie and Sam will be good mates for each other in the future. Brilliant!

Good Job! I hope you write more or Seddie for me to enjoy!
Siriusly Cute chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
perfect.
Darkening Whispers chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
EPIC. Awesome, super, amazing, EPIC. It was TOTALLY AWESOME (yes, I stole that from A Very Potter Musical. Don't hate, appreciate!) I'm like, giddy with the awesomeness of this story. I feel giggly and happy on the inside, and smiley on the outside. I loooooooooved it!

-Lyra!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
You're an ameteaur?
TippyToe Zombie chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
That was almost poetic.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Well I didn't like it but you made the ending worthwhile its cute in a way thats irrational and disbelieving
axel100 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
A Seddie from Mrs. Bensons point of view is a rarity indeed. I'm guessing these are her private thoughts and not an actual corresponance with Sam. Thats a shame because a chapter showing Sam's, and possibly Freddy's response would be hilarious.
the Stafflord chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
i am like whoa, that completely blew my mind out of my skull.

im hoping to write a fanfic soon i want to know if i might have the permission to have this in it, i don't have to but wow it would be an honor.
AshAttack chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
i love this.

it's very unique, i've never seen a story told from misses benson's pov.

and i love how dead on her presumtions are.

perfection in a one shot, most definately.
ur1onlybravecoward chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Wow. . . Now THAT is a good fan fiction! I loved it. A mother's voice could definitly be heard through the language and sentence structure. Hats off to you mate, this is a good one!
Lanter chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
You aptly captured both the love and the (near irrational) attachment Mrs. Benson has for Freddie. I really liked this one.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Not bad, not bad at all, if anything I THINK this was he best fic of Ms Benson and technically speaking a Sam and Freddie fic I read in a while.

Marissa is certanly one stubborn mother indeed, but sooner or later she'll have to give up, or at least you hinted that, no?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
thefbm chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Wow, just today I was thinking how I wanted someone to just write a Ms. Benson view towards Sam, and well this fic was perfect!

I like how she starts to become more lenient with Sam with each new paragraph, and by the end she almost gives in.

You, Sam Puckett. I’ve seen the way you look at my son when you think no one is watching. You’re a lifetime too early to pull one over on me. You may have recently become an expert at watching my son undetected, but I mastered that years ago. I’ve progressed to the point where I can tell who is also watching my son. And it’s always you. You’re like an unblinking cat stalking its prey, just waiting for the right moment to pounce. To go for the kill. To go for his heart.

My favorite paragraph.
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
That was a great story. I loved it just the way it was. We all see those things because we are the fans of Seddie and that is what we want. For his heart to belong to the demon with blonde hair. Great job.
msknowitall chapter 1 . 2/11/2010