Reviews for Past's Player
SkyeMoor chapter 9 . 9/8
Hmm... interesting. Even in Slytherin, calling someone a Dark Lord is not an endearment.
Sxraa chapter 29 . 8/17
Hi I newly finished reading your story and I honestly thought it was AMAZING! And you're obviously very gifted at writing and would just like to say that this is honestly the best FanFic that I have ever come across (along with Fates favourite of course) and I absolutely love the relationship between Tom and Harry that you've set out because it's been laid out so well. Also I thought that you had abandoned this story which is a shame because it's really good however, when you posted chapter 29 in the author notes you stated something about an April fools joke (despite it has almost been a year since you've updated). I really hope that you haven't given up on this story because it's really good and I'm sure a lot of other people would really enjoy and appreciate it if you continued to write this wonderfully written story as you have already started it.
Cookies chapter 17 . 8/11
Pasts player is amazing
It's my favourite out of all the fanfics and so is fates favourite
I just love Tom and Harry's relationship
Pls update solace in shadows I have been waiting for so long
Sincerely
Cookies
PS: Could you please tell me how to read your book Blood lines the link on your page for Amazon doesn't work
RandomThingz123 chapter 23 . 8/5
Aw damn it Harry! You fucked up, didn't you? I knew something went wrong with the spell...
RandomThingz123 chapter 22 . 8/5
I knew it! I knew something was going to happen when they were completely alone. I wonder what happens next...
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 7/23
nicely written!
Kagugu chapter 29 . 7/21
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 7/9
I know u said it abanded but if not love to see were u go nxt
Lor-tan chapter 29 . 7/7
Any chance of you continuing this, or am I too late to change your mind? Because it's great. And by the way, I for one do not hate you, because you write to many good fanfics for me to truly despise you. Also, thank you so much for Solace in Shadows, meow!
Sir-Jarrad chapter 5 . 6/26
I wouldnt call this the best written fanfic ever i feel no guilt in saying this because you yourself have said so, in almost every chapter since you started. Self criticism is a good thing though you practically flagellate yourself. The fates favorite universe is certainly one of my most favorite stories i have found on this website.

I wish jk rowling fleshed out tom riddle more than she did rather than him simply being a shallow charicature of her own predjudices. I'm glad you took it upon yourself to fill in that gap and share your version of what could have been. Best wishes in your future endeavors.
pinkhairedwiz chapter 5 . 6/19
"By the time he was done, Harrison Evans would not be able to live without him." and nethier will you
Lola Krantz chapter 29 . 6/14
Just re-read. I love this series. They are some of my favorites.
this is really late, but since I'm probably not going to be able to convince you to update...thanks for writing this! It's an amazing fic...
ChaoticMinds chapter 29 . 6/5
Awwww, I'm really sad that this story is abandoned. I loved every second of reading it. Though I guess this leaves it up to the reader's imagination how Riddle does things from then on out. I for one am going to optimistically imagine Riddle changing a little for the good, and that the two will always have a weird dynamic friendship. And maybe, if he DOES kill his parents again, he could, instead of trying to kill Harry, he could raise him instead. That would be interesting. Though it'd still be better if you continued cause my imagination is probably WAY OOC for Riddle. :P And your characterizations are just perfect. Especially Riddle's. You did a really wonderful job on him.
Ah, detente. Thank you for this.
2,702 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »