Reviews for Past's Player
please update!
jessicamathews65 chapter 17 . 9/14
Id review now but i wanna finish first without distractions
YE BOIIII
That Obliviate was just so cool tho
This story really is amazing. You are a great writer.
WyldeHeart chapter 29 . 8/20
I'm not going to threaten you to continue this or anything of that sort, but I will say that this is by far THE best Tom/Harry fanfiction I have ever read, simply because it captures their personalities so amazingly and twists emotions to the point where they are hardly recognizable. Rarely do I read something with such a respect for mind play but this was simply mesmerizing to read, and their relationship is so precariously situated I can't help but become addicted to this story.

There's something I think a lot of people forget. That the world isn't black and white and every person, whether they be 'light' or 'dark' is still a person deep down. That at some point, a long time ago, Voldemort was nothing but a little boy who wanted to change the world, however twisted his ideals may be.

I'll stop my rambling now. Bravo again on the story. It is truly fascinating.
Anon chapter 13 . 8/11
I LOVE THE TENSION AND FIGHT SCENE OMG WHEN THE DRUG WORE OFF AND HARRY'S MAGIC THREW TOM OFF HIM AND EVERYTHING AFTER WAS SO INTENSE
Anon chapter 10 . 8/11
Omg I love how the tension escalated and then slug horn ruins the moment
Hachi chapter 29 . 8/8
I would't mind if it was a splash :)))
Yoanka chapter 29 . 8/4
thanks for the story by the way. it was awesome!
Little13Silence chapter 8 . 8/2
SaiyaCat chapter 29 . 7/25
Wowzer
Chill chapter 1 . 7/24
M65UO dude chill out. Also great story two thumbs up.
Devil.Harry chapter 11 . 7/19
you'll not believe how greatful i am for the PS of this chapter. i absolutely hate mm pairing. thank you for clearing that up. now i can read in relative tention free mind. you could say no slash at the beginning and spare us a lot of headache. i had to abandon many stories in mid chapters after finding it a slash story. thank you again.
Lovely story, very realistic writing. I believe I read it before but it had been a while. Obviously I would love to read more of it, but luckily you have other stories to hold me over so I'll go read those then :)
Also, I'm sorry that people are idiots. I get that.
manapohaku2 chapter 29 . 7/9
shouldn't this be chapter 28 not thirty? did you edit this chapter because it looks the same as before?
2,672 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »