Reviews for Past's Player
Tap04 chapter 1 . 7/20
what do you mean "abandoned"? when there is a "complete"sign? im confuse
DnMikado chapter 29 . 7/2
This is great! I love it! The interaction between Tom and Harry! It’s so exciting! I am so sad you haven’t updated for two years but really hope you will! I kind of wish Harry could take more control over Slytherin perhaps even make an ally and I don’t mean Lastrange...
I can't help but love your stories, it is the intimacy that kills me as I have never seen two people be so close without sharing a physical bond. I hope you never stop writing on these masterpieces on the off chance you read this.
tumna.falls chapter 29 . 6/2
Very interesting story! I honestly keep expecting half of Tom and Harry's interactions to end up in a somewhat sexual situation just because of the way they interact, but I love that they don't! It adds much more to the story for it to not end up like that, buuuut it would be an interesting twist if they did end up in some type of relationship. I haven't read 'Fate's Favourite' yet, so that'll be next, and I'm sure it'll give some insight to how exactly this story was supposed to end originally.
Just by Being Here chapter 29 . 5/21
Wow. Just Wow.
Thank you so much for writing this and just wow.
I haven't done anything for the past 2 days other than read this and fate's favourite, and it was absolutely worth it.
The dynamic, the power - everything is exquisitely written, with an amazing attention to detail and a power that made everything so real that I too felt like I was orbiting around them. (though i did have to skip a few chapters at the start of fates favourite)
Thank you for writing this, I loved it.
Jimin234 chapter 29 . 5/19
This is probably the best Tomarry fic I had ever encountered and I find it rare to find an enjoyable read such as this. I read every word and pored over every page obsessively like some hungry animal. I like..no, /loved/, every moment of their interactions, while I'm in the background eating popcorn. It's unfortunate that it's been abandoned bcos I'm curious on how Harry's going to get back to the present time when Time Turners aren't even been invented yet and I'm curious what's going to happen next with them both. I like your characterization of both HarryTom bcos I felt that they stayed true to their canon characters. Overall, I'll still give it a 9/10.
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 29 . 5/17
Rereading for the nth time
BluC1026 chapter 29 . 5/3
I am sorry you felt you had to abandon this story line. Your portal of the Tom/Harry relationship is my absolute favorite and this is not the first time I have read this fiction. I would have loved to read the full story of what happened during the time in the past. Thank you for your other works as they are all enjoyable to read. Now on to Fate’s Favorite once more!
Where the fuck is dearest darkness
CaBuckeye chapter 3 . 3/12
I have always heard it said that the best defence is a good offence...
Llin chapter 29 . 2/24
A wonderful story! All its parts.)) Actually tightening and not letting go of attention until the very end. It's a pity that the author decided to abandon it. ((Although the last update again aroused hope in the readers, I hope that still remains?)
Bank Eakasit chapter 12 . 1/27
You know, you can really add your story into Humor category. It's really great rofl.
DayDreamer1001 chapter 1 . 1/21
I would really love if you would finish this story. It is my favorite Harry Potter fan fiction and I've re-read too many times. thank you
AshbelleRyland chapter 14 . 1/7
Is the Myrtle in charge 14 supposed to be the one Tom killed with the basilisk? If so her last name was Warren.
nephilimfreak chapter 29 . 1/6
I still like, hope so fucking much that you will come back to this story even though i know its not happening HAHHAHA god i love torturing myself

I just really REALLLY REALLLYYYY wanna know how harry came back to his timeline and how tom reacted to him leaving. PLZ WRITE AT LEAST THAT KCKSKS
2,725 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »