Reviews for Past's Player
Ah, detente. Thank you for this.
Ms.McQuiQui chapter 5 . 5/2
Man, Tom is sooo CREEPY...and I LOVE IT!
tardis.at.221b.baker.st chapter 1 . 4/19
This is the best fic I've read in a very long time. The plot was good, the charcterization was on point. Honestly, the only problem I have is that it isn't finished. Please un-abandon it.
I just wanted to let you know that this was the best harry potter/ tom riddle fiction I ever, ever read. No matter that this and FF aren't actually slash, but I'm serious. I've read too many other fics but yours is absolute perfection. And honestly, I can see how PP leads to the circumstances in FF -it's easy enough to see from here, so thank you for two incredible fics (and not even getting to your other masterpieces).
Yesugen chapter 1 . 4/2
hi I'm a girl from mongolia. And I really like your writing. So I thought maybe people in koreans would like to read your writing in korea. would you if i transelate it to korean?If you allow me to trancelate it I would like to trancelate I'm going to raise(?) it on my naver blog.I hope you'l allow me to.
Huhu please continue pleaseeee
NOOOOO! why did you abandoned this wonderful story! I loved it! I want moreeeeee! please, you have to continue this somehow!
:D
Selfinflicted Poison chapter 29 . 2/25
Not a terrible place to end the story actually, one can pretend Harrys purpose ended with showing these things to Tom and that he woke up in his own time the next morning.
The story itself is brilliant, I've been chewing my nails to the roots every chapter!
I don't mind the lack of slash, it wasn't needed, and would've ruined the plot more than it would've added to it.
Thanks for this good work!
FattyKitty chapter 29 . 2/22
I decide to read this story first when I found 'Fate's favourite', thought I know fully well that it was abandoned. I still have a little hope that this will be continue but well... thank you for an extremely good story.
Chetari chapter 29 . 1/15
I am very sorry to hear that you have practically abandoned this story. I find it amazingly well written and have enjoyed every moment of it. If you ever feel the will to come back to it, you have my full support. I have had a hard time finding such good stories on fanfiction as of late. Especially when it is something with Harry and Tom Riddle Jr. I wish you could finish since it appears to tie into your other story that appears to be completed. I will be reading that next even if the prequel has not been finished. You have a great writing style. Don't let the idiots with the hateful reviews get you down. Your imagination is amazing and inspiring.
So good! I've been reading your stories for years. Usually I don't like reading stories over and over because I find it boring if I already know the plot but your characters dynamics are so enthralling that I get sucked into the stories no matter if it's my first time reading it or the 20th! Hope you find the inspiration to continue PP
Guest chapter 29 . 12/13/2016
This is really really good... It is safe to say that I am addicted to this story :)
jiwoo park chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
To. Writer of the Past's Player
Hello, my name is Jiwoo, and I am Korean. One day, I found this fanfic and I was surprised your writing skills, psychological descriptions of characters, and the manner of developing the story.
I was so impressed that I couldn't stop reading until the dawn of the next day :)
So, what's the point of my letter, If you don't mind, can I translate from English into Korean?
I found that many Koreans are struggling to see and interpret this fic, but there are no such things.
Thank you very much and please reply to a letter, ASAP.
p.s. I am poor at English, so please excuse me:)
From. jiwoo
Redb4Black chapter 3 . 11/15/2016
anyone getting the feels of James and Lily?
Silizar chapter 10 . 10/13/2016