Reviews for Past's Player
Llin chapter 29 . 3h
A wonderful story! All its parts.)) Actually tightening and not letting go of attention until the very end. It's a pity that the author decided to abandon it. ((Although the last update again aroused hope in the readers, I hope that still remains?)
Bank Eakasit chapter 12 . 1/27
You know, you can really add your story into Humor category. It's really great rofl.
DayDreamer1001 chapter 1 . 1/21
I would really love if you would finish this story. It is my favorite Harry Potter fan fiction and I've re-read too many times. thank you
AshbelleRyland chapter 14 . 1/7
Is the Myrtle in charge 14 supposed to be the one Tom killed with the basilisk? If so her last name was Warren.
nephilimfreak chapter 29 . 1/6
I still like, hope so fucking much that you will come back to this story even though i know its not happening HAHHAHA god i love torturing myself

I just really REALLLY REALLLYYYY wanna know how harry came back to his timeline and how tom reacted to him leaving. PLZ WRITE AT LEAST THAT KCKSKS
ar111 chapter 29 . 1/2
well shit
im kinda sad
its 3 in the morning and ive been reading this kinda obsessively
and it just cuts off
ouch
hurts
im also dead tired
thanks for the story anyways
was dead entertaining
Thumbelannie chapter 29 . 1/1
I love the way you captured the relationships between tom and the others and how he uses those around him to manipulate others. I absolutely adore this story, I really hope you'll consider continuing it.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/24/2017
This is bloody brilliant.
Merry Christmas Everyone.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2017
This is like my fourth time reading this in 6 months. It is so good! I literally screamed the first time I read it I was so excited I found it. You're a really good writer.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 12/5/2017
The idea is interesting, but the same old panicking Harry is beyond boring.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/29/2017
Bored? No fucking way in he'll am I bored...i love this story.
Dina chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
Love it! I reccomend Merlin; love that show!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/28/2017
Dearest darkness?
SkyeMoor chapter 9 . 9/8/2017
Hmm... interesting. Even in Slytherin, calling someone a Dark Lord is not an endearment.
Sxraa chapter 29 . 8/17/2017
Hi I newly finished reading your story and I honestly thought it was AMAZING! And you're obviously very gifted at writing and would just like to say that this is honestly the best FanFic that I have ever come across (along with Fates favourite of course) and I absolutely love the relationship between Tom and Harry that you've set out because it's been laid out so well. Also I thought that you had abandoned this story which is a shame because it's really good however, when you posted chapter 29 in the author notes you stated something about an April fools joke (despite it has almost been a year since you've updated). I really hope that you haven't given up on this story because it's really good and I'm sure a lot of other people would really enjoy and appreciate it if you continued to write this wonderfully written story as you have already started it.
2,715 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »