Reviews for Past's Player
Anon chapter 29 . 8/25/2023
So I got obsessed with Harry Potter a while ago. I wasn't able to let it go, so I came to fanfiction, and have been reading and fishing for stories, alternate HP possibilities from talented people online ever since I discovered I could. The problem is, now I'm obsessed with the Fate's Favourite universe as well. I've pulled an all-nighter reading this after finishing Fate's Favourite, and am about to go onto Destiny's Darling. But I want an ending to this one. Badly. Desperately. And this whole series is beautifully written, and it's one of the most unique fanfictions I've come across, and I've probably gone through a thousand fanfics at this point, so that's saying something. The point is, I know I'm incredibly late, and that people can be jerks, and that you must have an outside life, but I'm writing this with the slightest hope that you might come across it, read it, and change your mind, for perhaps this one overly-obsessive girl who can't live and let live. I want more. Respectfully.
xiayiwei168 chapter 1 . 5/20/2023
need more pls
xiayiwei168 chapter 1 . 5/20/2023
This is so good!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/11/2023
This is late, but uhhhhh I dont care man. I feel like your fanfiction could stand on their own. I love your stories and i also cant believe this is free. Thank you. 3
kenmakuro666 chapter 20 . 4/26/2023
Wait, I’m kinda loving this Harry-Lestrange partnership lol. Ofc it can never compare to Tom and Harry but I thought there insults to each other were quite fun. And Harry basically being completely in control lol.
gracekim4922 chapter 29 . 11/10/2022
Oh my god I thought FF was the latter one so this was finished.. But abandoned... Wow anyway this story was so good and thank you I hope you come again one day
Menodara chapter 29 . 10/20/2022
Gods, this is such a brilliant heck of a story. You portray all emotions so perfectly, and that scene with trying to get Roger to the hospital wing was chef's kiss. Like, how do you do that? Love all your stories. Thank you.
GhostOfTheMountains chapter 1 . 9/25/2022
I have this odd feeling that I've read this story before but this just makes me want to read it again even if it has been abandoned. Fate's Favourite was so good that I couldn't pass up the chance to read the prequel.
Chaiiiii chapter 12 . 9/6/2022
omg there should be tw here ToT DRUGGGSSSSS I SWEAR THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND
xXLook Into My EyesXx chapter 29 . 8/24/2022
I actually didn’t remember that you stopped updating this in 2016. I first read it while you were still updating both it and Fate’s Favourite. And I frequently reread both (as well as the romance chapters of Destiny’s Darling). I still have the hope that you’ll continue and finish Past’s Player, even now in 2022. Your stories to this day are my favourite fanfictions EVER, to the extent I consider your verse canon even over J.K. Rowling’s. But I understand if you’ve lost the motivation to continue this for good, especially if other Reviewers are being cruel. I will always appreciate you writing what you have written of this amazing verse. Thank you for your time and I hope that you haven't lost your passion for writing in general. It would be a waste to the world to lose your creativity.
Sable07 chapter 5 . 5/17/2022
Idea 1
Eros de Ezra chapter 1 . 7/28/2021
Did this actually got abandoned?
HaikuCrazyJajeci chapter 22 . 7/24/2021
OH MY GOODNESS THIS
FAN FICTION JUST GOT CRAZY
AWESOME, GREAT STORY

(Haiku)
FuriouslyCurious chapter 12 . 7/23/2021
Damn it.
Donut chapter 11 . 6/11/2021
Lol, Harry’s bad luck of Halloween still is the same.

For some reason, I really want Harry to just yell as loud as he can, ‘RAPE!’ When ever Tom just grabs him.

It would be extremely funny, and Tom probably would be so shocked that Harry could escape.

Stuff of Crackfics.

I really love your book by the way!

Great job!