Reviews for Past's Player
x chapter 30 . 4/10/2016
Please please please continue this! Its so good!
Guest chapter 30 . 4/10/2016
I love this! I absolutely love your writing and I am just so deliriously happy that you decided to update this fic :)
DeiStarr chapter 30 . 4/10/2016
I love this story. So much. It's absolutely gorgeous.
habula chapter 30 . 4/9/2016
i love you
deadwinds chapter 30 . 4/9/2016
All I can say is please don't be done with this. I love your writing, especially this prequel. I will patently await the day you feel inspired again although I do hope it's soon. Lots of love~
Azera-v chapter 30 . 4/6/2016
Thanks for a better end note. Sorry this verse frustrates you so much.
Hyperkaoru chapter 30 . 4/5/2016
This story hooked me into one of your fanclub. It shows delicious dynamic between Tom and Harry. Thank you for updating and please, do not completely abandon this, I will wait no matter how long the next chapter take.
nephilimfreak chapter 30 . 4/5/2016
O MY GOD youre stories are so good..i couldnt stop reading once i've started. pleeaaseee continue this story im dying please...you are so talented goshh. you did a really good job with this story, congrats;)
Guest chapter 30 . 4/3/2016
OMG OMG OMG YOU UPDATED I LOVE YOU.
Anonymous-xox chapter 30 . 4/2/2016
I'm so glad that you updated this, even if it was only for April Fools!

I know it's abandoned officially but if you ever decide to continue writing it regularly know that you'll have at least one dedicated reader! I really do love this story.

Anon
Fulminate chapter 30 . 4/2/2016
Loved this ending, and I'm running out of things to say but it was awesome :)
myriad-souls chapter 30 . 4/2/2016
Imma keep the faith that one day you will return and greet these two as old friends and give them the closure they deserve.

Thank you for writing.
Echo Moriarty chapter 30 . 4/2/2016
Happy April fools day love
This chapter was very 0-100 in seconds , that may be why I like this so much :) hope to see more in the future
Procrasty chapter 30 . 4/1/2016
AHHH! Thanks for giving us an extra chapter
Marie Serohs chapter 30 . 4/1/2016
I can't say I understand how you feel. I've never written much of anything outside of school. However, I hope there is a day when you can look on these stories without thinking about the negative (both in the story and out). Though there are those who will choose to be much less than encouraging, you do have support here. As others have already said, we will be here waiting patiently.

At a time when I needed an escape, I was glad for the opportunity to play in your world for a while. Thank you for the update. :)
2,774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »