Reviews for Past's Player
vd.alfredo chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
yupp u chould continue i like it
endlessvamp chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
Yup, continue! I can't wait to see more of their interactions. XD
Kokoro5050 chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
I like the prequel better than the other.

Work on this one then the other.

It seems your divided attention on both is effecting your writing.

And not in a very good way.

; Sorry.
Kirby77DP77 chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
Definatly interest! You're getting better and better with your writing and I really enjoy Tom's POV.

Can't wait for more! :P

Kirby
Claz chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
great story, i can't wait to see what happens. I really would hope you will continue this, it would also help to understanding Past's players as well.
FiveofDiamonds chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
Yes! Definitely continue!
Zayde chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
Fun.

Love: "Mission of the year" And Tom 'course. And Harry's check.
LuckyRosepetal chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This is cool,too. I added it to my alerts as well.
Emriel chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Yey. Now this story gives background for your other story :D I'm excited at how you're going to write this :3
endlessvamp chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
Nice! The reactions to Harry are very interesting. XD
Kirby77DP77 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Not bad so far -even though I still stick to my advice that you should've waited- but did you know the whole thing was in bold? It made it sorta hard to read...

Also, it was really rushed... But I suppose it's just a prologue so it doesn't matter. So, uh, nevermind that one.

I loved the argument with the Sorting Hat. It was very Harry.

Hmm... what else... Oh, yeah... The ending was great. It again, was very Harry Potter. Good job!

And by the way, I LOVE your writing style. Even when it's rushed it's interesting to read.

I can't wait for more of both of your stories.

kirby
evamp chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
LOL. NIce! Very interesting but I'm wondering if Fate's Favourite are going to be updated or you're focusing on this story?

XD
SnapeAngel chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
yeah terribly messed up to not get him a wand that day!

great start so far..hope you update both stories asap!
Cally Chloe chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Yes! Yes, thank you! I was reading Fate's Favorite, and I'm so glad that you made the prequel. Please, please, please, continue with it! I think that it's quite good, if Fate's Favorite is anything to go by, and I can't wait to see what you're going to do with this story. Just one little thing: Speaking should be done in quotation marks ("") instead of apostrophes (''). Apostrophes are usually used in thought, or you could always just use italicizing for that. Oh well. Do what you want to do. Great story, can't wait to see what plays out.
2,774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 175 182 183 184 185