Reviews for Past's Player
Guest chapter 26 . 12/11/2020
Hey. Your story is awesome. Im sorry for all the negativity you have been getting. I dont know when this chapter was posted and how you are doing now. However, I wish you good luck on your screenplay and play.
Have a nuce day :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2020
What isDD slash?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/10/2020
Im going to read your other fics at some point as well. Probably after Im done reading this. You are a really good writer. Thank ypu for feeding my Tomarry obsession
Guest chapter 5 . 12/10/2020
But ideasabout Harry and Tom seem Merlin fuc sounds knteresting as well
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2020
I think you are doing a great job in keeping Harry camon
Elizabeth Jayne Creations chapter 29 . 11/15/2020
Thank you for sharing your talent, much enjoyed reading this x
Siri02 chapter 29 . 10/23/2020
I knew this was abandoned, but I couldn’t help myself. I loved how this flowed and continuedwell, until the abrupt stop, at least. I was looking forward to seeing how the rest of Harry’s stay would be up till the Unforgiveable that sent him back. Perhaps even Tom’s reasoning behind following. Alas, I guess I’ll just have to content myself with what you have shared.
Kayleigh J chapter 29 . 10/10/2020
Wow, I really enjoyed that. I went into it knowing it wasn't finished or would never be, and I'm sad that it won't be, because you truly are an amazing writer, and I am very impressed with this work. I hope you haven't given up on writing completely, even if you have no more passion left for this project.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/11/2020
That was a great story. Still wishing you would finish .
Guest chapter 29 . 9/3/2020
This story is incredible even if you never finished it.
Loftcat27 chapter 29 . 5/23/2020
This story is amazing even it is stopped! I have truly enjoyed reading it and think you are an amazing writer! Best of luck!
J chapter 1 . 4/21/2020
Great story, until the ending. O wait it was not an ending. You still have an unfinished plot. Hate it when you people never finish stories.
Riddle chapter 29 . 4/13/2020
This Tom riddle is the most canon version I have read yet, really good how you did with the already evil but not is insane yet!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/11/2019
The universe doesn't hate you, I love you! How could I ever hate an author of your caliber? Your writing captivates me. I read this a long time ago and I still think of it and today I went through hundreds of fanfictions looking for this specific one. None of the others were interesting enough to make me read past the first chapter, some of them I barely read the summary before deciding it was a waste of my time. I hope you continue to write and develop your talent as an author. I enjoy your work thank you for being brave enough to share it.
lkdaswani chapter 29 . 7/27/2019
This story was INTENSE. When I read the story generalization as 'Friendship' I had no idea what I was getting myself into. This was an all-compassing story, funny and witty, evilly twisted and honest. Loved it.
2,774 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »