Reviews for Past's Player
Starblacksaw chapter 12 . 7/9/2019
Hubiera preferido que se quede con las ganas tom asi seria mas divertido jjjjj
Severus divides into H chapter 29 . 6/16/2019
This is a wonderful story. The whole universe is a masterpiece that helps me get through toughest times again and again. Your characterization is perfect, Tom and Harry's relationship is so intense that it makes me shiver and leaves me riveted. I doubt you'll ever get back to writing this one, abandoned stories tend to stay this way, so thank you so much for gifting us with this masterpiece, and of course I'd give a lot to see it finished.
I love lasagna chapter 29 . 6/2/2019
I know this abandoned ,but I must say : thank you :) it was a good read and I'm glad I've found it . Recently it seems like I've exhausted all the god tom x harry fics ,so it was really nice to find "Past's Player" and enjoy myself . Whatever u choose to write from now on (even if u choose not to write) i wish u luck !
Anonymous Fan chapter 18 . 4/20/2019
Don't apologize for a well written, plot-advancing chapter! It has me on the edge of my seat.
Tom is dripping slow poison in Harry's ear. Or is it an antidote? Does Tom even know himself? :) :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2019
Well done. However it was Snape's mother who was called Prince.
Maria.k.b.k chapter 24 . 3/2/2019
ooooooooooh that come back tho... ouch
Maria.k.b.k chapter 4 . 2/28/2019
lol this is so great
ThreateningMedicine chapter 29 . 1/19/2019
This was good
honeysmith2222 chapter 29 . 1/12/2019
Hope you update this i love it
voldemorts chapter 19 . 1/12/2019
I have been reading fanfiction for years now, and your stories definitely my favourites. I keep coming back to them, again and again. Also, these 'fillery' chapters are kind of my favourites, I just love the way your Tom and Harry interact.
North of the North chapter 29 . 11/21/2018
I hope you at some point come back to this and bring it to where Fate's Favourire start, but if you can't...this is amazing and thank you for writing it.
North of the North chapter 26 . 11/21/2018
Your characterization is wonderful and creates the pull that makes reading your work so addicting. I do hope that you continue to write as it is such a gem to read but take time whenever you need it lease.
North of the North chapter 5 . 11/21/2018
Will you ever be working on idea number one?
Lily Bird chapter 6 . 10/28/2018
God, the finger! Reminds me of that one fanfic where Eren was born a titan and flipped off Levi, much to everyone’s amusement and shock. Please tell me how Tom feels about the finger, because honestly, I want to know exactly how amused/offended he would be at that gesture.
charm13insomnia chapter 25 . 10/23/2018
I would just like to point out that Tom Riddle just maimed and disfigured a innocent boy and Harry has every right to hate him for that fact alone. I know this has been abandoned but I had to get that out there
2,774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »