Reviews for Up To Scratch
Psycho Slayer ttm chapter 20 . 6/9
Loving this story so far, the quirkiness that is written genuinely. it doesn't seem like you strained to get there, it was effortless. cant wait for the next chapter :)
jmrbear chapter 20 . 2/5
I realize the odds of this being updated again are fairly low at this point but I'm going to cross my fingers and follow it anyway.

I love this fic and really want to know if his mom finally got a clue after Edward's epic melt down during which he rediscovered his self-respect (and balls) and demanded respect for Bella.
BewarezINibble chapter 20 . 12/30/2016
I gotta say I loved this! I haven't read something like this in a long time and I can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you.
indy-lou chapter 20 . 8/9/2016
I'm loving this! Do you think you'll ever finish it?
Kandi33 chapter 10 . 7/31/2016
Sorry I haven't reviewed until now (I've been too busy reading and laughing so much my husband thinks I'm losing it ) but I love this story. I know it's been years but I am hoping that you will eventually finish it.
Lindalake chapter 20 . 6/11/2016
OMG! You havn't finished the story! This fucking hilarious and lovely story just hanging there in the air. Too bad! I mean, it's not like I really need a total closure with marriage and kids, but at least to know how the party ends and how the cow reacts.
For the record, I really enjoy your stories.
MissyDy chapter 20 . 6/8/2016
I love this Bella and Edward. They are incredibly funny and adorable. I hope you finish this some day.
Lore562 chapter 20 . 6/4/2016
Please continue!
Cullenosopy chapter 20 . 5/28/2016
First things first. I am sorry that I didn't comment at the end of each chapter. I am one lazy mo-fo.

I hope that you get a chance to finish this someday. I have loved every bit of its snarky hilarity and cute lovingness. So much fun to read, and the perfectly balanced. You had Edward saying everything I was thinking to his warped mother.

Even if you don't continue this, I had a ball reading it.

Than you!
MaineMomma chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
I'm liking this story...very cute. However, Spongebob? I have 6 and 10 year old boys who watch way too much Spongebob, and I loathe it. Can't imagine willingly watching Spongebob.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2016
Such an adorable ending..
lula chapter 3 . 4/6/2016
This story is amazing so far. I love how sarcastic and witty is
mamabear3709 chapter 20 . 3/11/2015
I hope you finish this! It's a really sweet story, I love your version of Edward and Bella.
Capricorn75 chapter 20 . 1/11/2015
Well, I was pretty much hoping Edward would just haul ass out of there and put himself and Bella on the first plane back to Seattle. But yeah, no reason to miss out on visiting with the sane members of the family :-) and boo. Just realized I'm all fucking caught up on the posted chapters now. Hopefully real life calms down enough for you to get a chance to write more soon.
Capricorn75 chapter 19 . 1/11/2015
Tickling- now that's just cruel and unusual punishment. But so is being forced to wake up and get out of a warm bed before noon on a weekend or holiday.
1,636 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »