Reviews for double take
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This is good... Though neither of them ARE ring agents... yet.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
A plausible AU where the trust between Sarah and chuck isn't totally broken in season 3. Good stuff.
Nick CHARAH chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Would've been great if it went down like that in the actual show :

Nick
jagged1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I think the con job just has to be the only plausible explanation for why the characters are acting so OOC on the show, so, obviously, I love this piece!

I especially liked the end, and how Chuck wondered about Hannah's motivations and dealing with his own hurting "...you're good at this." "You too." -

Wow! Fantastic ending.

Thanks for this!
GoldenGirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
really cool idea for a fic and very smartly written. well done!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I really wish that could be what's really happening on the show.
supesfan18 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
dont know if u will be doing other one shots but would love to see how you continue this story
pdunn92074 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Nicely done. I so hope something similar to this comes to light later on this season in a flashback.
chasingfireflies chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
And don't you just wish that actually happened in the series? Hated episode seven. :)

Fantastic.
ne71 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This is every single thing I wish the writers would have done with the Hannah / Shaw storyline. Even the Jeff and Lester bit is a thousand times better than what really happened on the show.

It doesn't surprise me at all - you never fail to impress.

Nick
jax-93 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
amazing...awesome. wow.

i am begging and dreaming that this or a variation could be real
NexTec chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
It would be nice if they do it your way. Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Bookmark1414 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This is an awesome transition between 3.06 and 3.07! If only the writers would include this kind of character interaction within the show.
Dobbey chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I didn't like the way things turned out in the show either, and I like your version a lot better. Great job and awesome oneshot.
NerdsAheard chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Ah now that's what I'm talking about! If only this is what we could've seen. Great job I liked it a lot.