Reviews for Time of Dying
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Glad to know there's another Azumanga lover out there! :D

Oh well. That was good but sad. D:
ResidentSonic3 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Well? How was it? Did the emotional effect work as I intended?

Dude, emotional effect? That made me LOL!
Kitsuneroyale chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Talk about a mood killer, Koyomi was the only one dead. I'd love to know what has happened to her. My best guess was that the car that she was in crashed, and her neck was in a fatal condition, but aside from that, I'd love to see what happened.
Hwikek chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Kagura died? WTF? I guess breasts do not work as airbags...they must have driven a Toyota! Honestly though this story was creepy as Hell. Please don't add to it. However I must say that it was a good idea, if a bit too macabre for my own personal tastes. I do not recommend writing seriously, it just gets depressing :(
Erk Mizuhara chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Further writing most definitely required. It was short, and oh so sweet, and now I need more! MOAR, I say! See, you've got me writing n00b-talk.

The briefness to the story impacted me greatly, especially the way it cut off and finished where so many others would have continued, and drawn out the characters' sadness. You simply left it to the reader's imagination. A most potent tool, when used correctly. Which you did. Hats off to you, great author. I look forward to reading similar fantastic pieces from you.
StudentofDust chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Sad and... Great? Can a story like this be called great? So painful and heart-wrenching, is there anything great about that?

So I'll say it was extremely well-written, and pretty much leave it at that.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Um you did fine. Fine and good.
DarkChiyo chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I also hope you will continue this and tell us Yomis View. Nice Work :-)
GrimMoody chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Gah! Don't leave it like this! It's too sad...and it sounds like it could be the start of something good.