Reviews for Fragments: Jetlag
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
I want more
ferryboat George chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
The third chapter wasn't overdoing it, and I loved seeing it from all three angles, excellent follow-up to the episode.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Papa smurf. Thats a new one for Gibbs.

I liked the Tony McGee friendship they shared. Tony being nice to him.

Awww Tony and Jack talk once a week. They both need it.
CD57 chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Really Nice. Loved it that Jack is coming :-) the steak cutting part was excellent. Well done
yathink1123 chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Enjoyed this story too...you have added so much to the televised episode. Are your sure you are not one of the writers or related to one of them? Characters were "spot on".

Would not mind seeing you carry this further.
AZGirl chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
It's not beating a dead horse when you write a chapter like this! I think it made a great companion piece to the other 2 POV's. I really enjoyed this!
louise chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
well written .loved tony and mcgee chatting ...and the papa smurf reference.

please feel free to write more...
NickTonyK chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Pretty good!
NickTonyK chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
I really enjoyed your story!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Very good!
302pilot chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
So nice to see Tony's POV! Very well done and true to character. You really write their voices so well and their conversation is so very real. I really think we need to see McGee's POV now! Thanks so much-

CB
AZGirl chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Yay - Tony POV! Loved that you included Jack and Tony's conversation and that they talk so often... Tony getting compliments from both Gibbs men and in the same night - how cool is that! :D

Can I convince you to write a Fragment related to Hiatus? Your description of Gibbs going to Mexico and the team's reaction intrigued me...especially the line about Tony going "home alone late each night to his empty apartment and quietly come apart at the seams"... Please! ;o)
GibbsRules chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
WOW! This chapter was amazing!. Loved the relationship between Tony and Gibbs. Another excellent story! :D
NadaZilch chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
So great! Gibbs and Tony really are good for each other. I love the comrades-in-arms, sometimes father-and-son thing. But the point is, I liked YOUR fic. Well done. :D
louise chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
nice ,getting everyones chance you plan to do mcgees pov...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »